Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Nice work Jtec. UKF stuff always impresses.

Here is a pic of some of the retexures i've been playnig with, there is more Aussies and some Kiwis you might have seen in the screenshot threads, in this pic there is WIP Aussies, Danes, Belgians and Jordanians. All based off Johnny and ardvarks SF units, thanks again fellas. So they wont be 100% accurate to each country.

You may also see i've put some Tan on RH's M4's, i've also got some green and brown ones, thanks to him for those aswell.

pc1s.jpg

Click for Hi-Res

Still working on getting them standalone, i know it's supposed to be easy, but I have no problems saying im quite the retard when it coems to that stuff.

wow - that's really nice. kinda throwing this out, but if you got spare time after you release the re textures you think you could do a woodland and arid capdat ? kinda want to see some canadians in action lol

Originally Posted by Jtec View Post

Just to nudge ourselfs back on topic, work is continuing on Bennyboys Scimitar from eons ago! Textures are WIP along with the specs/norms

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/scimitar.jpg

I like it. Finally, the USAF A-10s will have something to shoot at on Chernarus

Why would USAF be shooting at British Units, its not blue on blue..

wow - that's really nice. kinda throwing this out, but if you got spare time after you release the re textures you think you could do a woodland and arid capdat ? kinda want to see some canadians in action lol

I could mate, have you got the ONS pack? they released some great Arid CADPAT infantry, with the proper helmet model and so on.

link here;

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1031

Tell that to pilots in Iraq and Afghanistan :P

A-10s are infamous for their blue on blue fire, since it's practically impossible to identify what you shoot at as a pilot, and the A-10s tend to have quite good effect on target. Get the wrong directions as pilot, or misunderstand the directions, and poop happens.

I was referring to an actual incident. The cockpit video and details are available on the internets.

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

I love you man !!

That's amazing thanks really ;)

WOW that SS-21 Scarab vid is pretty cool. Love to have that one added to addons

The Scarab needs the doors to be animated in shadow LOD aswell. It seems like the missile is in full shadow even thou it should be lit when it is retracted.

It looks OK but I was hoping to see it launch :(.

A Skylark I mini-UAV im making for the PA mod, with any luck will be carried by inf dismantled by one person, and another person carying the controler. then when needed the person with the uav will set it up, launch via hand. will def need help with the scripting part but lol. anyway just started this today, and hope to start UV mapping and texturing it tomorow since i got a few days off work :)

skylark.th.jpg

Cheers

Rhodesy

I think Vilas meant that he doesnt allow" others to use his work to re-release. Not that he doesnt allow others to do already excisting ones.

QUOTE]

I would allow to use it, why shouldn't i? we make addons for the same game.

I would allow to use it, why shouldn't i? we make addons for the same game.

I guess you can do that with your own addons then...Until that moment, he has the right to accept or deny any type of requests.

A Skylark I mini-UAV im making for the PA mod, with any luck will be carried by inf dismantled by one person, and another person carying the controler. then when needed the person with the uav will set it up, launch via hand. will def need help with the scripting part but lol. anyway just started this today, and hope to start UV mapping and texturing it tomorow since i got a few days off work :)

-thumbnail was here-

Cheers

Rhodesy

I just imagined how it would look hand launched in ArmA using the hand grenade animation.

... now I want it badly :D

Edited by Cole
Fix'd.

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/scr/soon3.jpg

further w.i.p. on AEK

very hard to find reliable photos, cause AEK has so much versions depending on year of production, that i am not even sure are details correct

AEK seems to be quite "chaotic" weapon

models from different years have different stock, some of them have fire selector on right, some on left side... hard to find

i try do "middle serie", not oldest, not newest - 971 model

it changes even more than HK 416 as i see

Looks already much better than the last ( only 1 day old ) pic :cool: i assume this is the 5.56x39mm version?

you must be kidding me... 1 or 2 years ago there were almost none knowledge at our community about china lake's pump action grenade laucher, so i started modeling it, but it's still not finished. Then i donated it to unsung mod for arma1, then i saw vte creating one too, now there are pictures of both vte and unsung having it in their mods for arma2, and now i see another pump action grenade launcher beeing made. Cmon guys, where were you 2 years before???

such a pitty...

The screens above seems to be the newest stuff added to VTE: CL, oto melara, kathy, m109? and a truck :D not sure but seems like it, so it's not a third China lake i think

EDIT: just checked PMC site to be sure, yes it's VTE

Jano you forgot this one :D http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=katusha58usb.png

Edited by Uglyboy

you must be kidding me... 1 or 2 years ago there were almost none knowledge at our community about china lake's pump action grenade laucher, so i started modeling it, but it's still not finished. Then i donated it to unsung mod for arma1, then i saw vte creating one too, now there are pictures of both vte and unsung having it in their mods for arma2, and now i see another pump action grenade launcher beeing made. Cmon guys, where were you 2 years before???

such a pitty...

Like really, come on!