Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Not only does it make it look a bit creepy but it's certainly better then BI's friggin' street lighting, it's terrible! It looks like a big yellow cone!

Sakura_Chan that's epic! Release date? :D (Ugh, I had to ask)

Not only does it make it look a bit creepy but it's certainly better then BI's friggin' street lighting, it's terrible! It looks like a big yellow cone!

A relic from the OFP times, remedided by the community, yet it appears in each new BI game.

Very impressive work, Sakura_Chan!

Any performance issues so far?

MfG, Medicus

Looks great Sakura_Chan - Is there any chance of this working on vehicles?

Great work, Sakura! :D

Do you have any futher plans for improvements or ideas such as vehicle lights, etc? This is certainly interesting work.

Edited by colossus

Omg, im from czech republic (the country cheranrus is based on) and i thought there is something missing during nights. And now wow! Those screeens feel just like home! :icon_dj: cant wait

edit> talking about sakuras light cones btw :)

brittunits3.jpg

brittunits2.jpg

Only problem now is what to name the soldiers.. Atm they are under " BLUFOR - COU - NewStuffWip "

Any one got a good classname feel free to PM me

Just some more WIP, almost ready for release.

please DO NOT quote images

Direct Link.

Binkowski thanks for converting your damn hot Units to ArmA2 :yay::yay:

:)

Mfg

Clawhammer

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

Just some more WIP, almost ready for release.

Direct Link.

I think the helmet is a bit small for they guy's head. It almost looks like a skateboarding helmet in ACU :p

I think the helmet is a bit small for they guy's head. It almost looks like a skateboarding helmet in ACU :p

I agree, it does look unusually small.

truefeeling_00_s.jpg truefeeling_01_s.jpg truefeeling_02_s.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm working on a TrueFeeling mod which changes the way you see the world around and feel it.

For those who know TrueView, it might reminds you of it but the TrueFeeling I'm working on have different values on the FOV (Field Of View) and it also changes several combat feeling aspects such as accuracy, dispersion, which in my opinion will improve the immersion of the game and it will bring more natural and fun feeling into the Simulation.

TrueFeeling also includes several zoom weapon changes in order to look and feel more natural without the extreme ZoomIn BIS gave to the weapons.

The Binoculars have the option to ZoomIn like on several real binoculars.

The M1Abrams cannon, commander etc view are in my point of view better improved, more playable and enjoyable, this means you will be able to see more, near you and far from you.

The basic weapons do not have crosshair, though you can identify the friendly units as you can see in the above pictures and of course there will remain some small useful icons for some actions.

If someone is interested in this modification please show your interest in this thread, suggest what could be changed and added to this TrueFeeling and i might open a discussion thread to better talk about this and with the objective to release it for the community.

ATTENTION: The intention of this modification is not at all to cheat, as some might think in the first place. As i said before TrueFeeling is being created/modified to bring and give a more natural feeling onto the game.

PS - TrueFeeling is in current and constant changes, suggestions are welcome in order to improve in a realistic way.