Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

Help with doors and ladders

I'm wondering why some object animations and object useractions work while others don't. Do mod folder configs supercede the default game configs?

For example...clock on the church works, ladder on light house works, but the custom clock configured the exact same way on my train station doesn't. Same with most of the doors in most of the buildings.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:33 PM ----------

I can get my custom buildings to work with the doors/ladders and such if it's editor placed, but as soon as I place it in visitor and binarize the map, it doesn't work.

This sounds like a config issue rather than an o2 modelling issue.

It is better to answer that question here in a forum thread then in notification message.

This is an old subject that was already discussed and mentioned before, if you had searched, you would found it quick.

Though ill point you out some thread links that can be useful:

ArmA: MyMap folder destination (map editor, visitor)

ArmA: Ladders? (map editor, visitor)

ArmA: ladders problem (configs and scripting)

Moved the map over to the CA folder and all BIS models work with doors and ladders. Can't seem to get custom building doors, ladders and clocks to work. Do they need to be in the CA folder too?