Sign in to follow this  
norsu

FDFmod for ArmA II

Same here. Looks fantastic. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with FDF's stuff. Always top-notch stuff. Looking forward to the eventual release. :D :yay:

looking good :)

are those scania trucks in the bottom middle?

Blink, yeah I think so, they can be seen at one of the other screenies aswell, go check the archieves: www.fdfmod.org

Long and unpatient wait has finally paid me off. Now I can shut up for another 10 minutes :)

Beautiful! Always nice to see some activity from this when you least expect it :) looking forward to the day you feel it's ready for release, keep it up!

As always a work of art by the FDF Team their quality never worries me, now the campaign just needs to be as great as in the OFP days ( i need to know if our hero survives or did i miss that in FDF for A1? ).

He lives, though if I recall correctly, he no longer serves in the FDF by the end of the ArmA campaign. ;)

I never got the chance to use this mod in ArmA1, but I hear many great things.

Hope you release sooner rather than later :-D

The Scania's look ace!

Some bad news. We unfortunately had to leave XA-180 aka Pasi away from the first version. Its interior and some lods are still badly unfinished. (It has kind of become my own little pet project that needs to be perfect :p).

At this point we want to fine tune everything that is ready or almost ready and make sure things works smoothly. However there's always room for updates and we have something interesting planned already :cool:.

Sad to hear that Pasi wont make it into first release, but even more glad to hear that its going to be made with extra precision and be added later on :)

I was going to ask something, but I forgot what it was... something related to radio... :D

thank you FDF team u r my 2011 christmas santa, or 2010 which ever!!!! as long as i don't have to wait until 2012.

love ur island i m sure i will love ur mod

Very excited about this. FDF was my favourite mod for OPF, right up there with WGL. It was a great high quality mod. I was floored when I found out you could carry folding chairs (deploy chair, anyone)? Unfortunately I skipped it for ArmA because of the QG requirement. I definately won't miss this release though, great work! I'm hoping to see re-makes of the amazing FDF islands from OPF!

According to their forum it wont be out for some time. This is due to it pretty much being a "hobby" project which is fair enough considering it's free!

Can't wait for this though, going to be one of those milestone mods, just like Arma 1 :D.

Yeah, unfortunately I think that we will have to wait awhile.

I'm sure that it will be worth it though. Please tell me the deployable chairs are back? :)

Expect news about release soon.

HD Trailer:

L3cMEPuiU1c

Norsu, WHOA! The video showcase looks great. Looking forward to FDF's release now more than ever. LOVING the Pasi too as well. It made me want to cry, that's how nice it looks. Thanks for sharing the trailer with us. Super excited to see FDF still working and still just as high quality as ever. Woohoo!

[side note: Norsu, sorry I haven't had a chance to respond via PM as my health's been rather super piss-poor this past month and only getting worse. Hope to get back to you sometime soon, though before I drop dead, LOL! :) ]