Sign in to follow this  
norsu

FDFmod for ArmA II

Looks amazing! Cant almost wait this to be released, already mission ideas running wild in my mind. :)

Edited by SaOk

Hi guys, it's great to hear that you are going to relase your mod for ArmA2, me and my friends had TONS of fun with it, we could feel the great atmosphere of this mod even though we are not Finnish :) I have a very good memories - I played my first coop on this mod and I'm about to go on a nostalgia trip :D I have a question about campaign, first FDF mod campaign - the one with Petri Honka was a masterpiece, maybe there wasn't many fireworks but storyline kept me on the edge of my chair for the most of the time. What about new campaign? Are any details avaliable, how many mission it will have, or will it continiue Petri Honka story?

Hi guys, it's great to hear that you are going to relase your mod for ArmA2, me and my friends had TONS of fun with it, we could feel the great atmosphere of this mod even though we are not Finnish :) I have a very good memories - I played my first coop on this mod and I'm about to go on a nostalgia trip :D I have a question about campaign, first FDF mod campaign - the one with Petri Honka was a masterpiece, maybe there wasn't many fireworks but storyline kept me on the edge of my chair for the most of the time. What about new campaign? Are any details avaliable, how many mission it will have, or will it continiue Petri Honka story?

How about you check the Completed addons forum section and download it to see for yourself? ;)

Ouch I didn't notice! Great news guys! Thank you, downloading right now!