Sign in to follow this  
norsu

FDFmod for ArmA II

Are we going to have MATIS thermal imaging system in FDFmod, since FLIR is now introduced in Operation Arrowhead? I would love to have this MATIS avilable for infantry. Every Jaeger platoon has one Matis. I used Matis myself a lot in my service time. It is very powerful tool for infantry platoon.

And do we get VV2000 for RK's. Would be cool if you pull sights and aim you see this green world and when you are not aiming its dark. Finns dont have those cool NVGoggles right. Wildpig and VV2000 only, I think.

And how long we have to wait for first release?!?!

Our first release will be for vanilla A2 (should work in OA too). After that OA features will be added. VV2000 won't be in the first release because it's not possible to do the NV scope effect in vanilla A2.

Can't say much about the release date, I'll start working on my thesis later this year so hopefully before that :).

Dang it! i thought there was some news about this mod... :(

What about sound profiles? :)

How many times have you asked that question :D It's probably a secret which will be revealed when the mod is released.

Ville???? Didn't you see the pilot? Isn't that news to you :D

MG3 infantry variant:

mg3_3s.jpg

MG3 will be mainly used on Leopard 2A4 and NH90 but we thought that infantry variant would also be plausible.

How many times have you asked that question

I have asked it wayy too many times I know, but the sound profiles are REALLY something big I allways loved in OFP and ArmA1 versions of FDF mod, and I am in BIG hopes that I will be hearing Finnish voices in ArmA2 aswell :p

Out of the box thinking ;) out of the ordinary :D Great stuff with that mg.... Your leopard is broken and enemies coming from all derictions, the tank commander and driver are jumping out with their RK-95s or whatever they have, You jump up and grab the MG3 and start spreying bullets into the woods :)

@Kristian: I hope so too...^^

The textures on that pilot are pretty damn insane! :O

Finnish Helicopter Battalion information and helicopter pilot with NH90:

Finnish Helicopter Battalion trains personnel needed to maintain flight readiness, to perform service flights for FDF and to give assistance to different authorities.

Since 1962 all FDF helicopters are based at Utti Air Base and are part of army aviation.

heko_pilotti_nyyssi_s1.jpg

my goodness gracious that's the best pilot i've ever seen

WOW thats an incredible model :)

it's... beautiful... *washing away tears*

Thumbs up!

Me again!

Question. Mi-8 & Toyota (Hillux?) will any of these be added?

Damn you Nixo!

I come here, see there is new posts at FDF mod topic and get all hyped, and then I have to be greatly dissapointed. :(

*crybaby*

But, to join with your choir of questions, I shall ask something I have probably asked 1337 times allready:

Finnish soundprofiles, shall we hear our dear language in-game once more? :p

I damn you for damning me and forgive you for damning me because of the fresh and new question about the soundprofiles.

You see Kristian, I come here nagging for new info about the mod, that way we get to see some cool stuff. And since I am the mods official nr 1 fan (adoring fan(ever played oblivion?)) I have to ask these questions.

Both of you, stop nagging, please :now:

Details about FDF Mod will be revealed when the time is right.

By azura and the nine divine! Thank you Smartti. you have silenced my tongue for a couple of days......... or minutes...

Best regards.

The adoring fan.