Sign in to follow this  
norsu

FDFmod for ArmA II

I've seen that few months back, hopefully we will see it in action soon :)

Just give me a darn doubble seated F/18 Hornet nOW!!1!1

*sigh* Here we go.... :rolleyes:

i notice the shine effect. i think it mimmicks rim lighting/silver lining type effect nicely.

One question for FDF: will patrias have a Nemo system?

Also check out what Greek Army bought (100 units) - BMP3 turret ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

One question for FDF: will patrias have a Nemo system?

Also check out what Greek Army bought (100 units) - BMP3 turret ;)

As far as I know Nemo isn't used or ordered by Finnish Defence Forces, so I think its big brother AMOS (2 x 120 mm mortars) will have higher priority.

But nothing is 100% certain, we have done strange things earlier too.

a mobile 120mm mortar? :D

Things are really getting to sound more than over-awesome...

That F-18 looks very nice, can't wait to see a pair of them dropping bombs.

Niiiiceee. Will it feature some sort of custom animations? And why is RK floating on his back? :D

Niiiiceee. Will it feature some sort of custom animations? And why is RK floating on his back? :D

Can't really help the floating :p. As for new animations, they would be great but currently we lack modders with animation skills. I have tried to learn custom animations making for A2 but it was too overwhelming.

Curious; do you have any plan for rannikko jääkärit? I loved the OFP missions where we used the g-boat :)

Curious; do you have any plan for rannikko jääkärit? I loved the OFP missions where we used the g-boat :)

whoo those would be sweet, as ArmA1 release missed the coastal/navy part.

We need the boats... :P Would be great to play as 1st Coastal company or the Coastal Jaeger Company and storm the Islands around some... user made map... or on Podagorsk :)

Oh but when and then again, when is this coming out??

Can't wait to get this and Swedish army mod installed, and you know what then :p

But are these two mods going to be published as 'Resistance addons', just as FDFmod was made for OFP in the past...so these two factions...couldn't shoot at each other, but only through hard scripting :D

And then, some more whiplashing towards the great eastern nation, here comes, come get some! *whipcrack*

NOTE: this post was not intended towards any nationality, and actually I find myself joining more as OPFOR-side than the omnipotent BLUFOR when in-game.

But are these two mods going to be published as 'Resistance addons', just as FDFmod was made for OFP in the past...so these two factions...couldn't shoot at each other, but only through hard scripting :D

No hard scripting needed. Place a unit from the side you want and make the presence probability 0, then add whatever unit you like to that group and they will all belong to that side.

And if scripted, its not really hard.

Looking forward to some "finn-kamp", (swe-fin) :D

The most awsome ultra gigabyte super duper googleplex BBQ cool thing would be if they released some peacekeepers. =) Since AAAALOT of stuff has been going on in Afghanistan lately and it would be cool to play as a peacekeeper in let's say... Duala. Search for illegal weapons, drugs and Terrorists/Insurgents and so on.

What DOOO ya say FDF Team ? Any plans for these units?

Sorry for being a bit too excited.

Well it would be just weird if FDFmod wouldnt have any peacekeepers :S i doubt that there wouldnt ever be any :)

We're all excited :) im hardly keeping my pants on (Yeah! you pervs just keep on dreaming!)

Peacekeeping operations! :D

Duala/Sahrani, but we would then need proper civillians too. :(

But peacekeepers would be really nice piece of "collection" ^^

But ahead of peacekeepers, I would put bugless first release, and good radio voices. "Kaikki, nouskaa tuohon ajoneuvoon, menkää ampujaksi ajoneuvoon, pasi" As heard in FDF1 ^^

Any new news? Pics? Status report? anything? :D

Regards.

Your #1 FAN

Nixo91 :)