Sign in to follow this  
fire

Razor Two

So you're saying that it's a lie that I've tested this 20 odd times? If you actually read my walkthrough you'll see that he'll run 4/5 times. Since he didn't do that the first time I usually didn't save before approaching him when I replayed it. That was a couple of times. Then I had to load a couple of times when he ran. A few times I accidentally arrested him (ending the mission, killing the saves), and then some verification runs (since you can capture Bardak in >5 minutes from mission start).

Also, I'm not saying that he appears other places, I'm saying if you follow my walkthrough he will be there. Just try it (and remember that you have to search the area so don't go more 100m away from castle. You could even try watching from the castle roof).

With so many saves, you're definitely not playing on Veteran....

After uncountable retries, and see everyone's suggestion here, still no luck at all! However, in the last two attempts, I "accidentally" found Badark and finally finished this mission in only 10 mins!

In the first attempt, after gathered intels from Dressler and Marny, I drove my HMMWV to the electric plant and talked to gatekeeper. Then I went to the backyard of the plant and called for the helo to pick us up to the quarry. Meanwhile, I suddenly spotted a blue old car driving away. I though it must be Badark so I shot at it but failed to score a hit. As a result I restart the mission. This time after talked to the gatekeeper I ran directly to the backyard and successful captured Badark!

I'm not sure if there is the fix Badark starting point. I'll confirm it later.

Sure you can, just keep copying your actual profile/saved folder to a different directory or adjust the options in the difficulty setup. Helps everytime when you get stuck at any part of the mission. :nener:

Nope, normal cause I suck. :) Actually the only save you need is just after talking to Malek.

To capture lopotev ... i use my brdm-2 ... and just bump him till he fall and then there is a conversation from lopotev that he's surrender ... and you will get a pickup transport ...

You can capture Lopotev? Can this be confirmed?

Correct, it is not possible to capture Lobotov during the Razor Two mission. What to know when you can?

You will get your chance in Dogs of War

Nope, normal cause I suck. :) Actually the only save you need is just after talking to Malek.

I suck too....

But I'm trying to grind it out on Vet....

I like having no wayponts, map markers and such...

I had my game delivered yesterday so i spent an enjoyable few hours getting up to this mission yesterday.

When starting, i spoke to the two officers, got the 3 map markers and set off in the chopper to the first, unfortuantly the spacker pilot then crashed into some trees after we disembarked, so he is now gone!

The nearest X on the map was some marines doing a patrol, spoke to them and then started walking towards the next closest X

I stumbled upon an enemy patrol in the forest and they wiped me out, just as i was dyeing the game froze, this was the first glitch i had seen so far, i then reloaded the game after ctrl+alt+delete and shutting it down.

Restart and i spoke to the marines, then went off towards the nearest X, this time i stuck closer to the road to try and avoid the enemy patrol, i managed to get towards the cross roads, the game then froze, and i had to ctrl+alt+del to shut it down.

This confused me, the same glitch twice>?

I then turned down all the graphics settings to normal, restarted it yet again, and it froze just as i was fighting the enemy patrol :(

My system is a q6700 quad @ 3.30ghz, with a gtx275 graphics card, so i am doubtful that the system is at fault, but i don't know what to do now? :(

Do you think i should just restart the mission from scratch, and do things in a different order just so i can continue ?

As it stands i am stuck with a broken campaign that i cant seam to get past, is there any penalty for using this "endmission" cheat thing?

Hmm i restarted the mission, going to the furthest one first, and working back toward the marines, done all 3, found 1 bit of evidence, never saw any car, although one was spotted while we were in the chopper, looks like i will need to use a walkthrough :D

I can't find him anywhere!

The first time I went to Dressler, then to Marny, then to Olegich, then to the electric factory and searched it. After searching it I proceeded to the closest camp and I found a USMC Force Recon team there and they had cleared the camp. Then I was too low on time anyway so I restarted.

The second time I took the HMMWV M2 .50 again (like the first time) and went to Dressler and the intelligence guys. After raping the crap out of the Chedaki with Olegich (It litterally only lasted 60 seconds tops, good old "Ma Deuce") and then went with Star Force 21 to the castle near the village Vys-whatever. After I found some info in the castle and questioned a local (Makel or whatever) I went to the northern most camp, nobody was there then star force 21 got shot down leaving (we had no resistance going in) so I restarted right before we landed to clear the camp and went to the 2nd camp in the middle. But nobody was there. I searched every camp and NOTHING!

I assume you have read at least one of the walkthroughs here?

Yes :o

Oh and I wrote that up very quick while I was in the mission, so sorry for it being so crappy and it sounded like a 12 year old's post :lol:

But I generally don't read through 80-90 posts. I'm checking but it's annoying scrolling down and looking for a large piece of text and having to keep hitting "Show Spoiler".

[edit] Oh and where are the dog tags in the quarry? I looked everywhere, then even assigned a guy to get them. So he stops over this body (there's only 3 guys in the quarry, I killed em all with one M203 round :D) and I go there and try to pick it up but it's not there!

Edited by -Shifty-

K well guys I had a question.

See the thing is, in the first mission I didn't save the guy hostage, he was accidently killed by an enemy grenade, so no mass grave. Also I skipped Razor 2 (shift and - then type endmission) and it said I didn't capture Borak.

Things seems to be going downhill, and now in Manhattan I revieled the weapons cache, but I feel like a jerk because the priest needs them. I'm just acting as I would as a real Marine, I go by the book.

But can the campaign change? I'm thinking maybe I should start over and be better with the civilians to help them more and maybe get a better rep. Does anybody know all the possible outcomes? And what I should do?

K well guys I had a question.

See the thing is, in the first mission I didn't save the guy hostage, he was accidently killed by an enemy grenade, so no mass grave. Also I skipped Razor 2 (shift and - then type endmission) and it said I didn't capture Borak.

Things seems to be going downhill, and now in Manhattan I revieled the weapons cache, but I feel like a jerk because the priest needs them. I'm just acting as I would as a real Marine, I go by the book.

But can the campaign change? I'm thinking maybe I should start over and be better with the civilians to help them more and maybe get a better rep. Does anybody know all the possible outcomes? And what I should do?

I know many of the possible outcomes but I am not sure what leads up to all of them.

I played it the way I thought was morally right. I initially turned in the cache too but then I had saved right before hand and went back about 10 seconds after my decision and undid it (which in my book is technically cheating).

Of course it all has some influence on the rest of the campaign. It's just the question if you can live with 'wrong' decisions and how the campaign evolves or if you ignore it.

I decided to ignore any more things that go wrong, as long as the mission is successful.

I'd suggest you play the campaign again after it has been fixed (even more) and then do it all right. :)

Either way you should get the Prizrak hotfix before you play "Badlands". With patch 1.03 and without the hotfix you will have another important choice in the game ruined (because he is immortal and you can't decide to kill him, even though that was supposed to be the point of the objective).

Hey, I just got one question. Is it possible to rearm in razor two mission? my machinegunner went out of ammo and i can't find any place with proper ammunition.

thanks

@comrade_mato

Mayby in the camp where you start the mission or rearm him with pkm or rpk/rpd from dead chdkz

It might be just for me, but with the latest patch (not beta) this mission doesn't play the cutscene when you capture Bardak. The task of capturing Bardak gets fulfilled, but it just doesn't play the damn cutscene....

I just completed Razor Two mission last week with 1.59.79600 (beta). There is no real cutscene there. Bardak just runs few meters, lifts his hands up, then rolls in the ground like wounded (even though you didn't fire at him). Meanwhile there is dialog between Cooper and Bardak and also between Cooper and Swordsman 1. I have screenshots if you want to compare to what happened to you.

What kind of cutscene there was eariler for you?

Edited by Hanzu