Hello again folks, me again.

So, really suckish situation happened to me the other day. My Windows installation had some corruption going on, anyway long story short my partition ended up getting wiped resulting in me losing all of my AddOns and me sobbing my eyes out of years worth of addons lost, some which wasn't even listed anywhere I can see.

I'm looking for a few in particular, I see their "Earlier" Variants here AA FTP & Of course naturally I checked BiDentify. Also ModDB. But I am after the final versions.

So without further ado if anybody has the ones I'm missing, I cannot begin to tell you how much I'll love you if you upload them somewhere for me.

Missing:

Eurofighter Typhoon V.2601 ( All in one package ) - Bohemia Release Page ( All Download Links no longer work ) - RKSL Studios also doesn't have it up.

JS F-18 ( Latest Version ) - There is an earlier version on the FTP but it's rather horrible to say the least. PBO Name: js_fa18.pbo

C-17 Globemaster ( Latest Version ) - This is not on the FTP or Bidentify.

Considering I mostly use Aircraft for my missions let's just say I'm missing all the ones that aren't yet found or uploaded here: Bidentify - Aircraft

But I am eagerly wanting the Eurofighter package, so if anybody has that please hook me up. And if anybody has stuff they haven't uploaded to Bidentify yet, please do !

Cheers guys & girls, all the best.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dalber24 said:

Hello mate, unfortunately that's just the plugin for the typhoon, not the actual 2601 full package. I've already downloaded and tried it out. It's a horrible version haha. As for the C-17 tyvm ! And as much as I needed that F-18 also, I'm after the other one. I literally days ago just completed a mission with the JS F-18 and now I can't play it haha.

4 hours ago, dalber24 said:

You may want to contact Snafu:

Check reply from March 30 in this thread

The A2 content on his disk includes  a file called "FA18_2.0.rar  35.3MiB", also another file "RKSL-Typhoon-FGR4-v2-601-ALLINONE.rar  123.6MiB".

Until now, he was unable to upload the content of his disk to the bidentify system....

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2022 at 11:11 PM, modemmaik said:

You may want to contact Snafu:

Check reply from March 30 in this thread

The A2 content on his disk includes  a file called "FA18_2.0.rar  35.3MiB", also another file "RKSL-Typhoon-FGR4-v2-601-ALLINONE.rar  123.6MiB".

Until now, he was unable to upload the content of his disk to the bidentify system....

Cheers mate, threw him a DM. Hopefully he's around and can help out.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2022 at 8:38 AM, lukin86 said:

Hello I am looking for all the addons on the British army made by trouble. tank challenger,helicopter,warrior and etc. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

I don't know if you still require these addons but here they are - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JOUayeNS5_IE_g3RMQVTD1fW82m6I6iv?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, BaronVonGrumble said:

Hey,

Bit of a long shot here but I'm looking for a map that wasn't widely popular. I've tried bidentify of course and moddb but it's not there.

The map was "UKSF Brecon Beacons" and the .pbo was "Fishmap.pbo"

I lost it a few years ago and would really like it back. I really hope at least one of you has it and could upload it somewhere for me, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Map uploaded to my Google drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12j9hxJKOKTCF4wbowHrxn5VcSNLuzpnI?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, BaronVonGrumble said:

Hello again folks, me again.

So, really suckish situation happened to me the other day. My Windows installation had some corruption going on, anyway long story short my partition ended up getting wiped resulting in me losing all of my AddOns and me sobbing my eyes out of years worth of addons lost, some which wasn't even listed anywhere I can see.

I'm looking for a few in particular, I see their "Earlier" Variants here AA FTP & Of course naturally I checked BiDentify. Also ModDB. But I am after the final versions.

So without further ado if anybody has the ones I'm missing, I cannot begin to tell you how much I'll love you if you upload them somewhere for me.

Missing:

Eurofighter Typhoon V.2601 ( All in one package ) - Bohemia Release Page ( All Download Links no longer work ) - RKSL Studios also doesn't have it up.

JS F-18 ( Latest Version ) - There is an earlier version on the FTP but it's rather horrible to say the least. PBO Name: js_fa18.pbo

C-17 Globemaster ( Latest Version ) - This is not on the FTP or Bidentify.

Considering I mostly use Aircraft for my missions let's just say I'm missing all the ones that aren't yet found or uploaded here: Bidentify - Aircraft

But I am eagerly wanting the Eurofighter package, so if anybody has that please hook me up. And if anybody has stuff they haven't uploaded to Bidentify yet, please do !

Cheers guys & girls, all the best.

Hi,

I've uploaded the Typhoon - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JobW4wkb3EKMD4fuaI8f6SACQF6z1frB?usp=sharing

And the F-18 and C-17 - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oQqTLlVOaOAmUTnWTo8-lCS6jZAXQdMK?usp=sharing

• Thanks 2

Hello I am looking for all icebreaker addons on arma 2 and arma 2 co. Islands as well as units like lingor units 1.3. I thank you in advance for your help.

Écouter

content_copy

1 hour ago, lukin86 said:

Hello I am looking for all icebreaker addons on arma 2 and arma 2 co. Islands as well as units like lingor units 1.3. I thank you in advance for your help.

Écouter

content_copy

click on this link
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=authors&id=49

There you have all the content of @icebreakr to download.

Addons :

- Afrenian Army (v 0.9)
- Afrenian Army (v 1.0)
- MFP & Raiders Units (v 0.992)
- Ibr Plants
- Lingor Units (v 1.3)

Islands :
- Island Panthera
- Isla Duala
- Jade Groove
- Island Lingor - Lite
- Isla Duala Lite
- Dingor Island

MP missions :

- CROOKS : Island Panthera Edition
- JadeWars TVT/COOP/SP
- co20 lingor specops
- Pilot's Secret
- The Collectors for Isla Duala

Regards.-

Thank you but some addons above do not have the latest update. Like lingor which is in 1.4 on the site while the latest version is 1.5. Other islands not up to date. But at least it has the lingor units which I am looking for .Thanks

4 hours ago, lukin86 said:

Thank you but some addons above do not have the latest update. Like lingor which is in 1.4 on the site while the latest version is 1.5. Other islands not up to date. But at least it has the lingor units which I am looking for .Thanks

@lukin86 the only outdated thing is lingor, so here is lingor 1.5 https://www.moddb.com/addons/jungle-wars-island-of-lingor

Does anyone have a mod with the btr 70 or 80 btr with the 30mm cannon? I've looked everywhere and I've found the one with the KPVT only or really old mods with bad textures

5 hours ago, Killerman29 said:

Does anyone have a mod with the btr 70 or 80 btr with the 30mm cannon? I've looked everywhere and I've found the one with the KPVT only or really old mods with bad textures

if I remember correctly the best BTRs were in this mod.
In the thread itself you will find the links working.

You also have this other one, I don't remember what the P85 and Rangemaster ones are like, but hey, it's a matter of taste, I like them all, I appreciate the work of each one of them.

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=4578

EDIT: This is the Rangemaster pack posted by @W0lle it is the latest version

On 1/28/2022 at 10:41 AM, W0lle said:

Link to the latest Rangermaster Mod I have:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmyNENypM6UiailQAYZOFjgixXo?e=DQFcCG

Cheers

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dalber24 said:

if I remember correctly the best BTRs were in this mod.
In the thread itself you will find the links working.

You also have this other one, I don't remember what the P85 and Rangemaster ones are like, but hey, it's a matter of taste, I like them all, I appreciate the work of each one of them.

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=4578

EDIT: This is the Rangemaster pack posted by @W0lle it is the latest version

Cheers

well, Rangemaster at least has a btr-60 with a 30mm gun, it's not a btr-70 or 80 but something is something, thanks again

4 hours ago, barccy said:

Does anyone have the last ACE version (1.5?) of WarMod?

Do you mean Gunter's mod compilation?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Killerman29 said:

well, Rangemaster at least has a btr-60 with a 30mm gun, it's not a btr-70 or 80 but something is something, thanks again

I forgot to mention, CWR2 also has BTRs 70 and 80, an impressive mod, with a lot of content

http://cwr2.arma2.fr/cwr2-v17/

8 hours ago, dalber24 said:

Do you mean Gunter's mod compilation?

He probably means my COWarModACe

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/130218-cowarmodace-release-thread/

Its downloadable here https://www.moddb.com/games/arma-2/downloads/cowarmodace-an-arma2co-version-of-warmod

and no i didn't put it there.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, Killerman29 said:

yeah, but none with the 30mm gun 🙁

@Killerman29 I see that you insist on 30 mm... from here I can appreciate the drool that falls when you say 30 mm...

it's simple, or you make your own mod or choose the BTR that you like the most and put this code in the initialization:

this is the same gun that the 30mm BTR 80 has

this addweapon "2A72"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmHE_2A72"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmAP_2A72";

or this, It is also 30 mm and has the option of 2 firing rates.

this addweapon "2A42"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmHE_2A42"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmAP_2A42";

It's not an elegant solution, but it's functional.

with that you get what you want, the difference is that visually you don't see the barrel the same as the one in the photo you show.

Cheers

• Haha 1

Spoiler
On 12/31/2022 at 6:40 AM, dalber24 said:

@Killerman29 I see that you insist on 30 mm... from here I can appreciate the drool that falls when you say 30 mm...

it's simple, or you make your own mod or choose the BTR that you like the most and put this code in the initialization:

this is the same gun that the 30mm BTR 80 has

this addweapon "2A72"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmHE_2A72"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmAP_2A72";

or this, It is also 30 mm and has the option of 2 firing rates.

this addweapon "2A42"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmHE_2A42"; this addmagazine "250Rnd_30mmAP_2A42";

It's not an elegant solution, but it's functional.

with that you get what you want, the difference is that visually you don't see the barrel the same as the one in the photo you show.

Cheers

well, after a lot of work I managed to add the 30mm gun to the sweet btr-80 of vilas mod (just for personal use), looks sexy now! 😊

5 hours ago, Killerman29 said:

well, after a lot of work I managed to add the 30mm gun to the sweet btr-80 of vilas mod (just for personal use), looks sexy now!  😊

@Killerman29 perfect, good work, you used the weapon of the Vodnik BPPU, you did it through the config,  but... delete that image, it is forbidden to show any other person's modified mod, even if it is for personal use, it is against the rules of the forum.