Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where can I download Falcon's Woodland BDU? I'm missing 'BDU_Woodland_Men' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone do a mod that gives the Mk17 EGLM a night vision scope? No changes to recoil, zoom or ballistics etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently trying to add the UN as the faction on my Insurgency server but unfortunately the UN does not have a medic unit. I was wondering if there was a way of making one of the rifleman a medic without requiring any client side mods? I'm hoping to keep the server Vanilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all, I know Arma2 is an old game.... but I was hoping someone could either:

a) point me to some F-35B addons because the stock one has some significant limitations. Alternatively, a redone GAU-12/GAU-22 addon weapon for the F-35 (and similar for other craft) so that their guns point forward, and not 10 degrees down.

or

b) Assist me in making really simple mods of the F-35B.

Primarily I would want the following:

 

* for the GAU to point straight forward, not slightly down. I cannot imagine what their logic was in having this thing point 10 degrees down, but its horrible for trying to make proper use of it (this problem is present in many of the fixed wing aircraft... IRL the A10's gun is only pointed 2 degrees off, and that's to ensure its massive recoil doesnt exert torque)

 

* alternate weapon loadouts (I can do this in the mission editor, but it would be nice to have different place able variants with alternate loadouts present by default)

 

* a "weapon view" for the pilot, or a way to dim/disable the MFDs, because they are too bright for use with NV goggles

 

Hopefully, there are still some people reading these forums that can assist :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2017 at 5:30 AM, KerikBalm said:

Hello all, I know Arma2 is an old game.... but I was hoping someone could either:

a) point me to some F-35B addons because the stock one has some significant limitations. Alternatively, a redone GAU-12/GAU-22 addon weapon for the F-35 (and similar for other craft) so that their guns point forward, and not 10 degrees down.

or

b) Assist me in making really simple mods of the F-35B.

Primarily I would want the following:

 

* for the GAU to point straight forward, not slightly down. I cannot imagine what their logic was in having this thing point 10 degrees down, but its horrible for trying to make proper use of it (this problem is present in many of the fixed wing aircraft... IRL the A10's gun is only pointed 2 degrees off, and that's to ensure its massive recoil doesnt exert torque)

 

* alternate weapon loadouts (I can do this in the mission editor, but it would be nice to have different place able variants with alternate loadouts present by default)

 

* a "weapon view" for the pilot, or a way to dim/disable the MFDs, because they are too bright for use with NV goggles

 

Hopefully, there are still some people reading these forums that can assist :)

About the first thing, Try BafX and rangemaster, that mod adds about 10 f-35's

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's right topic to post but... I'd ask if anyone has RHS AFRF scripting commands stored, such as displaying of ammo boxes on light vehicles, sideskirts on T-80s and so on. Previously all this was on their old site but it's no longer available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accurate delta operator in 1993 as in these photos:
1. http://cs311824.vk.me/v311824335/3d95/lMnlmYWIDQ4.jpg
2. https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_43/1274256/151023-black-hawk-down-still-343p_b4bee9fa1335047786cdea76e1b2c3d9.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
3. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c3/02/f2/c302f242ddd0aaf06c4a6090aaa68d54.jpg

Or add such army glasses (http://68.media.tumblr.com/8680a0f5ac5fea270cb4768e1ec48afe/tumblr_noykyvQkM41qi26lwo1_1280.jpg) to one of the units from this mod (US army des 00 '/ Operator (M4A1))  http: //www.armaholic .com / page.php? Id = 10354

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see units like this:

They shouldn't be armed with STEN's necessarily. MP5's or VZ 58's would do the job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2009 at 2:03 AM, lylix said:

Swesih mod or can someone tell me how to get the files and ill pant!!

how you are plannig to pant? DO YOU MEAN TEXTURING?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, besides the fact his post is from 2009, I doubt he wanted to get the files so he could breathe heavily. Or maybe he did....But in 2009. :icon_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Macser said:

Well, besides the fact his post is from 2009, I doubt he wanted to get the files so he could breathe heavily. Or maybe he did....But in 2009. :icon_biggrin:

i realize that ,just wondering if there is somme tools to -re-paint arma models directly without the long retexture process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i Know this is a little old but arma 2 still good and there is lot of things missing,so is any one has somme of those:

-targeting pods(with good contrast) and irst :i know there is mando,but i want somthing more integrated.

-long range awacs script.

-and somme real t-90 with those beautiful eyes-http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/4947/medium/T-90A_with_Shtora_lit.jpg.

-tomahawks,there is one in the ofp working perfect,dont know why no one port them to aram2.

-other things why every one who made russian models for arma made zebra or brown textures...,''green olive textures and blue (real blue not like bis su-34)are the real ones specialy for jets''..there is more but for now that's it.

at last i want to say thank you for all the comunity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tools people use have changed slightly. But things like photoshop or Gimp are still very popular. If you're not into using more complex programs like Max, or Blender, O2PE can still have it's uses. Out of all the things you could learn, reskins are probably the easiest to start with.

 

People are often modding for a variety of reasons. Like a challenge, or as a gateway to something professional. Or just to pass time and share the end result with the community. If things don't get ported, or created it's simply because the interest isn't there to do it. As newer titles arrive people migrate too. 

 

As I've mentioned in another thread, the single best way to get something you want, is to do it yourself. Even with A3 or what ever may follow, simply asking for something to be done isn't going to make it happen. You might get lucky. But in my experience it's rare. I'm sure if you go back through any of these types of threads, you'll notice that few requests for new content are granted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Macser said:

The tools people use have changed slightly. But things like photoshop or Gimp are still very popular. If you're not into using more complex programs like Max, or Blender, O2PE can still have it's uses. Out of all the things you could learn, reskins are probably the easiest to start with.

 

People are often modding for a variety of reasons. Like a challenge, or as a gateway to something professional. Or just to pass time and share the end result with the community. If things don't get ported, or created it's simply because the interest isn't there to do it. As newer titles arrive people migrate too. 

 

As I've mentioned in another thread, the single best way to get something you want, is to do it yourself. Even with A3 or what ever may follow, simply asking for something to be done isn't going to make it happen. You might get lucky. But in my experience it's rare. I'm sure if you go back through any of these types of threads, you'll notice that few requests for new content are granted.

that's correct doing things your self is the best way,but you have to start from somewere, if you are new.

not asking things to be done or reworked ,specialy this is little old and every one move to arma 3,but just sommtimes there is already existing addons or ported things somewhere and the comunity can address to them.or  know the way to make them done that's all.thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any talented modder make a mod that adds realistic deployable rope ladders and fastropes to all types of helicopters (blufor/opfor) including UH-60 blackhawk, uh-1 huey , lynx, chinook ,Mi-17 etc. for realistic insertion/extraction/rescue missions.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/29/b2/5f/29b25f1bddcf1135cae6a7eca5b06d13--global-positioning-system-rope-ladder.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/07/8e/6c078e74efca568f35b60aa75728d403.jpg

https://theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/25BKPow_FotoPoork_FM_00007.jpg

Edited by battleship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there someone who is planing a idf "six days war" army ? 

A retexture of Vilas or Marseille soldiers would be ok.

Thanks

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id love to see a shinra soldier mod from final fantasy 7, and also be able to play as the rebel group barret, biggs, wedge and jessie.

normal proportionate body sizes and everything unlike in the actual game.

biggs, wedge and jessie could have normal assault rifles, barrets gun arm would be a must though.

the turks also could feature as the covert ops arm of shinra.

a bit unlikely i know. but the idea of it gives me warm fuzzy nostalgia.

ha iv been counting down the days for the last 3 years for the remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

Replacement config to change BIS Takistan Units to Takistan 2035

BAF Voice Config for UK Armed Forces

Type 23 Frigate

A way to make AI land on JDG's HMS Queen Elizabeth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 8:39 AM, battleship said:

Can any talented modder make a mod that adds realistic deployable rope ladders and fastropes to all types of helicopters (blufor/opfor) including UH-60 blackhawk, uh-1 huey , lynx, chinook ,Mi-17 etc. for realistic insertion/extraction/rescue missions.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/29/b2/5f/29b25f1bddcf1135cae6a7eca5b06d13--global-positioning-system-rope-ladder.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/07/8e/6c078e74efca568f35b60aa75728d403.jpg

https://theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/25BKPow_FotoPoork_FM_00007.jpg

arma 1 has that in french-point mod.......and pla-chinese- army mod i think it has it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone. My request would be a replacement mod for Skoda cars and even for V3S and few others along the line, more info bellow. I tried googling this but apparently mod for Skodas only exist for ARMA1 which I doubt it would work on ARMA2 and expansions still not what I need. I also found bunch of other things irrelevant to ARMA2 so instead of wasting more time on the internet searching for non existant things I would like to ask for this or if there something like this already exists but for some reason google doesn't wan't to show me and someone knows please link me up with it. I would use this on a mp server too so hopefully that also can be possible. Or if there is a certain tutorial for all this I could give it a try. Link me up please.

 

 

 

Initially my idea was to replace Skodas with the Yugo 45 mod. I am updating it a bit again and would make it in different colors because the mod haves the police version and one black civilian while there are four Skodas:  SkodaBlue - Car (Blue), Skoda - Car (White), SkodaGreen - Car (Green), SkodaRed - Car (Red)

So I need two more at least.

 

Or I would gladly make different colored textures for a different car that would fit in the Russian environment. But still need help with this because I don't know how to make addons I am only good with photoshop and know how to make textures the rest would be someone else's job.

 

For V3S I was thinking replacing it with "KAMAZ multi-pack" mod [link]: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16118

 

Now there is also a S1203 that could be replaced with  "UAZ 451 Pack" mod   : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17619

 

 

 

Old Skodas and similar vehicles simply don't fit in the Russian universe/environment also another reason these models are quite outdated no one really drives these cars anywhere in the world anymore it just makes no sense to have these cars in the game.

 

 

 

Also I am surprised no one ported these from Arma1. Note the Hylux wheels and bumper on Datsun variants DATSUN_DSHKM2.jpgMAA_DATSUN_PK2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah.. an ama 2 active thread. A rarity indeed!

Does anyone know about the arma 2 ALIENZ mod? We are trying to convert the domination 2.11 and 2.28 maps and change the EAST side units to ALIENZ Zetaborn faction units.

Every time we go in the domination I_server.sqf and replace the enemy units with Zetaborn units the server seems to work but some triggers wont work, rendering the server useless.

  • Example:
    • After capturing the MAIN TARGET the game/server does not trigger from red main target to green main target.
    • If it does work, then after a few main target have successfully been captured on the 3rd or 4th Maine target we are unable to capture the camps!
      • inside the Camp a bar appears on the screen notifier of capture progress.
        • The bar gets smaller instead of bigger -_- ...

So we figured just having a replace config mod would do the trick. suggested by @Bushlurker the creator of the santa replace config.

Question is ... how to make a replace config? so that we can replace ALL of the EAST Units with Zetaborn ALIENZ faction. and is it possible if by default they are green faction?

Sincerely, respectfully, regards.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 10:08 PM, Jungfaha said:

Woah.. an ama 2 active thread. A rarity indeed!

Does anyone know about the arma 2 ALIENZ mod? We are trying to convert the domination 2.11 and 2.28 maps and change the EAST side units to ALIENZ Zetaborn faction units.

Every time we go in the domination I_server.sqf and replace the enemy units with Zetaborn units the server seems to work but some triggers wont work, rendering the server useless.

  • Example:
    • After capturing the MAIN TARGET the game/server does not trigger from red main target to green main target.
    • If it does work, then after a few main target have successfully been captured on the 3rd or 4th Maine target we are unable to capture the camps!
      • inside the Camp a bar appears on the screen notifier of capture progress.
        • The bar gets smaller instead of bigger -_- ...

So we figured just having a replace config mod would do the trick. suggested by @Bushlurker the creator of the santa replace config.

Question is ... how to make a replace config? so that we can replace ALL of the EAST Units with Zetaborn ALIENZ faction. and is it possible if by default they are green faction?

Sincerely, respectfully, regards.


 

I still play arma 2 all mods alone didn't find who play ,I play also aliens mod but what you are tring to do is hard ,I already try it, better to add other mods to east or just put a east commander and rely those units with him,it will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×