No option for that in COSLX.

Righto, that confirms that... Well then it's definately tigeria. I played it during a Junior Non-Commisioned Officer Training Course with the 75th Infantry Division... It was created as a replica of an actual JNCO course in New Zealand, and sandly, I don't have a copy of it. I'll ask the mission maker and get back to you all ASAP.

Righto, that confirms that... Well then it's definately tigeria. I played it during a Junior Non-Commisioned Officer Training Course with the 75th Infantry Division... It was created as a replica of an actual JNCO course in New Zealand, and sandly, I don't have a copy of it. I'll ask the mission maker and get back to you all ASAP.

That means it was part of the mission, then, as Tigeria is a terrain. If your mission maker is willing to share, PM me. If not, no worries. Thanks!

G'day guys. I'm not sure if this is the right addon request (though the addon is already out). Apparently the Invasion 1944 is a big download, and my internet can not download something big like that, so I was wondering if someone could give me a link to the C-47 thats in 1944 mod.

Ranwer

G'day guys. I'm not sure if this is the right addon request (though the addon is already out). Apparently the Invasion 1944 is a big download, and my internet can not download something big like that, so I was wondering if someone could give me a link to the C-47 thats in 1944 mod.

Ranwer

Not gonna happen unless you get permission from the creators and then they will send it to you.

That means it was part of the mission, then, as Tigeria is a terrain. If your mission maker is willing to share, PM me. If not, no worries. Thanks!

Unfortunately, he does not have the mission. The only chance of it still even existing is that (A friend hosted the server for us, as he has better internet) the host has possession of it still. Sorry.

Have anyone made addon to improve durability of tires in wheeled vehicles? Shooting up tires to force crew out of armored Humvee or BRDM is way too exploitable.

Edited by boota

Have anyone made addon to improve durability of tires in wheled vehicles? Shooting up tires to force crew out of armored Humvee or BRDM is way too exploitable.

just make new config with armorwheels=0.5 , i made such value for my wheeled vehicles, cause Arma2 vehicles (military) have too weak wheels indeed

just make new config with armorwheels=0.5 , i made such value for my wheeled vehicles, cause Arma2 vehicles (military) have too weak wheels indeed

Works fine for ArmA2 vehicles, but seem to not affect Arrowhead ones. Dunno why. Changing armor multiplier for every wheel in hitpoint section of config worked though.

What I find weird is damage taken by wheel affect other wheels even at the other end of vehicle. With Armor=0.45 First wheel on Humvee disintegrates after ~20 5.56mm, but every next takes ~7 rounds.

Anycase, works good enough :)

I guess this request was reported already before...but I can not help myself - I hope in Ka-29 helicopter so much.

Best would be older: 7,62 gun + 30mm gun + S-8 + Spiral + KH-35 (optionaly), 16 troops theoretically, but 10-12 real

and also the new one: gunzo + S-8 (intended for Mistrals) + bigger troops capacity -16

both versions should possibly carry 23mm guns + bombs

really nice cutaway here:

http://crimso.msk.ru/Images6/MM/MM-129/0499-02-2-6.jpg (631 kB)

l.aspx?k=2460243

ka-29.jpg

But of course even one version is great (customizable loadout is possible via scripting)

Edited by Lukas

Well, my want in particular would be to do an addon that's a bit more plausible.

yeah.

Hey dere, I have a question. I've been tampering with getting some AI mods, and I was wondering what some of the betters ones were. I currently am using ACE, ASR Appendix, ASR AI, TPW AI LOS, and TPW AI Suppression System. I figure these are all of the newest, most refined AI mods? They all seem to compliment one another so well, too. Unless I'm not seeing them override and overlap with one another...

Hey dere, I have a question. I've been tampering with getting some AI mods, and I was wondering what some of the betters ones were. I currently am using ACE, ASR Appendix, ASR AI, TPW AI LOS, and TPW AI Suppression System. I figure these are all of the newest, most refined AI mods? They all seem to compliment one another so well, too. Unless I'm not seeing them override and overlap with one another...

From what i have used those are the best AI mods. You may like to use zeus AI as well. Hope that helps

From what i have used those are the best AI mods. You may like to use zeus AI as well. Hope that helps

Does Zeus AI overlap with anything? One of the things I worry about with so many AI mods is that they'll make the AI do some really stupid or inconsistent things, as it jumbles between which addon it wants to follow. Looking at SixUpdater, I have the most recently updated AI additions, along with Saku AI Driver. Makes me wonder if patches or the addons I already have can already accomplish what Zeus AI does, along with the others I don't have on SixUpdater.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Emergency_Response_Team_(Queensland)

More to the subject. I'm getting interested in swat units, I think they just look awesome. As an Australian I would be generally interested in having SERT units. (Explained above) I have a few Australian units and such, I am making a mission where you defend Australia from a Russian invasion(Likely to change) So I was working on this mission one night and went, HEY! This needs some of our own tactical groups.

Reasons why!

1) They're Australian...

2) They look awesome.

3) They could most likely fit into other mods.

Etc, Etc.

Media:

http://cdn.mypolice.qld.gov.au/cairns/files/2012/07/Vader-Sert-Bearcat.jpg

http://media2.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2010/11/10/IQT_11-11-2010_NEWS_02_Australian%20Defence_fct500x308x261_t460.jpg

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2010/11/17/1225955/177677-siege.jpg

Would really like to see this aswell. Do you know if there has been anyone who has created that Bearcat? (Sert Armoured Vehicle)

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Does Zeus AI overlap with anything? One of the things I worry about with so many AI mods is that they'll make the AI do some really stupid or inconsistent things, as it jumbles between which addon it wants to follow. Looking at SixUpdater, I have the most recently updated AI additions, along with Saku AI Driver. Makes me wonder if patches or the addons I already have can already accomplish what Zeus AI does, along with the others I don't have on SixUpdater.

Zeus works fine with the mods you have said you used earlier, i am running zues with the same mods, no problem there. There may be a few times where the ai may be a little slow to respond to commands but other than that i have been pretty happy with the extra help from the zues mod.

Here are a link as to what mods are compatable and such..

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/wagn/Compatible_Mods

Would really like to see this aswell. Do you know if there has been anyone who has created that Bearcat? (Sert Armoured Vehicle)

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Zeus works fine with the mods you have said you used earlier, i am running zues with the same mods, no problem there. There may be a few times where the ai may be a little slow to respond to commands but other than that i have been pretty happy with the extra help from the zues mod.

Here are a link as to what mods are compatable and such..

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/wagn/Compatible_Mods

I see. I've also heard that ASR already features many elements that Zeus did, but expands on them. Is this true, or was this from a Zeus hater? :P

EDIT: Also, what are some fully reworked mods that add something super huge to the game? Okay, that's a very broad question, but I mean more like the Invasion 1944 and Unsung Vietnam mods. Is there anything else like those? The only things close to that sense of pure immersion in terms of addons would be IceBreakr's island. Are those the cream of the crop?

Edited by Foffy

I see. I've also heard that ASR already features many elements that Zeus did, but expands on them. Is this true, or was this from a Zeus hater? :P

EDIT: Also, what are some fully reworked mods that add something super huge to the game? Okay, that's a very broad question, but I mean more like the Invasion 1944 and Unsung Vietnam mods. Is there anything else like those? The only things close to that sense of pure immersion in terms of addons would be IceBreakr's island. Are those the cream of the crop?

ASR Does have many of the element that Zeus has, but i found Zeus further improved the AI's Driving and Responding to Orders. ACE Adds many cool features to the game, You probably already have that. If you are looking for units, ANZAC or BW mod, They add many cool units and weapons etc. Maps, Lingor is really fun.

Hi all,

I was looking at one thread asking if there had been a Royal Marine Commando mod (green lid/correct uniform & flash etc) but I cannot see if the threads originator posted it up here, so I'm asking the question instead...

Is there one and/or does anyone know if one is in the works? Unfortunately I do not possess the skills to be able to create what's needed. So to that end, if there isn't... could someone make it? :rolleyes:

Any feedback would be awesome

Edited by GibboRM

ASR Does have many of the element that Zeus has, but i found Zeus further improved the AI's Driving and Responding to Orders. ACE Adds many cool features to the game, You probably already have that. If you are looking for units, ANZAC or BW mod, They add many cool units and weapons etc. Maps, Lingor is really fun.

I see. Pretty cool. I figure I'd also ask here about mods I'm currently using, and asking if there's any overlap. All of these are on SixUpdater except one, as I mainly go through there thanks to it keeping status updates without me manually digging for stuff.

ACE (and all of the ACEX stuff)

ACRE

ASR

ASR AI

Blastcore Visuals

CAA1 (For ArmA I)

CWR2 (For ArmA: CWC)

JSRS (All of it)

JTD

Rifle Collision System (this is the only one not on SixUpdater)

Saku AI Driver

Sakulightfix

Shacktac ACRE Volume

Shacktac Bunnyhop

Shacktac Interact

Shacktac Littlebird Enhance

Shacktac Map Autobrightness

Shacktac Movement

TPW AI LOS

TPW CAS

I figure all of those complement one another without bugs/issues save for ACE SM and JSRS? I only have ACE SM to replace the sound effects of thinks JSRS doesn't change, as I'm assuming it doesn't change all of them...

If any of those overlap, feel free to tell me. I picked the crème de la crème of what was offered in SixUpdater to core enhancements, but the rifle addon was because I loved the ArmA III variant, which strangely was on SixUpdater, but the previous version was not.

EDIT: Also, I have a question regarding ACE wounds. I've enabled them to override BIS wound systems, but it seems the AI very rarely takes into account of using their own materials to heal. Is there a way I can address this?

Edited by Foffy

I see. Pretty cool. I figure I'd also ask here about mods I'm currently using, and asking if there's any overlap. All of these are on SixUpdater except one, as I mainly go through there thanks to it keeping status updates without me manually digging for stuff.

ACE (and all of the ACEX stuff)

ACRE

ASR

ASR AI

Blastcore Visuals

CAA1 (For ArmA I)

CWR2 (For ArmA: CWC)

JSRS (All of it)

JTD

Rifle Collision System (this is the only one not on SixUpdater)

Saku AI Driver

Sakulightfix

Shacktac ACRE Volume

Shacktac Bunnyhop

Shacktac Interact

Shacktac Littlebird Enhance

Shacktac Map Autobrightness

Shacktac Movement

TPW AI LOS

TPW CAS

I figure all of those complement one another without bugs/issues save for ACE SM and JSRS? I only have ACE SM to replace the sound effects of thinks JSRS doesn't change, as I'm assuming it doesn't change all of them...

If any of those overlap, feel free to tell me. I picked the crème de la crème of what was offered in SixUpdater to core enhancements, but the rifle addon was because I loved the ArmA III variant, which strangely was on SixUpdater, but the previous version was not.

EDIT: Also, I have a question regarding ACE wounds. I've enabled them to override BIS wound systems, but it seems the AI very rarely takes into account of using their own materials to heal. Is there a way I can address this?

You should not have any overlapping or errors from those mods, although i am not familiar with the TPW CAS, TPW AI LOS, And the Shack tac bunny hop. I am running ACE aswell and find that with any of the mods like yours will work well. As long as you keep updating your mods you should be fine.

When i run ACE Wounds i have to manually treat the AI using the interaction menu, Not sure why this happens but they seem to not use the system. Unless you are playing on multiplayer i suggest leaving out the ACE wounding modules.

You should not have any overlapping or errors from those mods, although i am not familiar with the TPW CAS, TPW AI LOS, And the Shack tac bunny hop. I am running ACE aswell and find that with any of the mods like yours will work well. As long as you keep updating your mods you should be fine.

When i run ACE Wounds i have to manually treat the AI using the interaction menu, Not sure why this happens but they seem to not use the system. Unless you are playing on multiplayer i suggest leaving out the ACE wounding modules.

I see, thanks for the response. TPW CAS is a suppression mod that works on both the player and AI, making the AI seem less like standing ducks in conflict (this still happens but at far longer ranges), TPW LOS is a line of sight mod, aiming to improve the AI's ability to respond to things in very close range, and Shacktac Bunnyhop is an addon that lets you do a running jump over objects instead of a small vault over. Hopefully I explained it well enough to catch your interest in maybe trying them out.

EDIT: I also have a question about the games lighting. Is there a mod that makes it...less awkward? I love how the game tries to emulate the concept of vision and "syncing" within a view, but for whatever reason anytime I am looking in the direction of the sun, the ground is so dark. I can't see shit. It's like the ground morphs into one solid color. I figure it could be the settings on my HDTV contributing to it, but I've not experienced anything at all like this in ArmA III, even under the same conditions. The sun glare in ArmA II numbs detail on the ground when you're looking in its direction and it's gotten pretty bad as I tend to be getting gunned down by people I can't see, but if we swapped the roles, they could easily pick me out. Gamma brightens the game too much and brightness doesn't seem to have a good variable; either too dark or too bloomed.

Edited by Foffy

I have one more question about mods here. I believe ASR AI attributes overall skillsets to the AI, but I wanted to know the following; with mods that offer presents such as that, or mods that change AI behavior, do they disable the toggling of the difficulty slider for these attributes? I switch between regular and recruit with the same slider, and there is a CLEAR difference between how they response, even if the enemy slider is at the left side. Doesn't putting it at zero make it the lowest possible? Why is difficulty effecting this despite getting full slider control.

Also, does it disable other features such as extended armor even if they're turned on?

EDIT: Another question. I've considered adding a few more mods, so maybe you guys can help me understand if any of these conflict with the mods I'm currently using.

- ASR MapGrids

- Landtex

- ScopeFX

- TrueMods (this adds more realism that complements most of ACE, primarily the enhanced response with movements and more realistic zooming normally)

So far, the only issue I see is that not all of the guns have ScopeFX enabled, and the zooming for some guns with TrueMods might not be right. The only clashing issue I found is that if you're trying to walk when lobbing a grenade and have ACE's grenade system in place, it instantly chucks it in front of you.

Edited by Foffy

I see, thanks for the response. TPW CAS is a suppression mod that works on both the player and AI, making the AI seem less like standing ducks in conflict (this still happens but at far longer ranges), TPW LOS is a line of sight mod, aiming to improve the AI's ability to respond to things in very close range, and Shacktac Bunnyhop is an addon that lets you do a running jump over objects instead of a small vault over. Hopefully I explained it well enough to catch your interest in maybe trying them out.

EDIT: I also have a question about the games lighting. Is there a mod that makes it...less awkward? I love how the game tries to emulate the concept of vision and "syncing" within a view, but for whatever reason anytime I am looking in the direction of the sun, the ground is so dark. I can't see shit. It's like the ground morphs into one solid color. I figure it could be the settings on my HDTV contributing to it, but I've not experienced anything at all like this in ArmA III, even under the same conditions. The sun glare in ArmA II numbs detail on the ground when you're looking in its direction and it's gotten pretty bad as I tend to be getting gunned down by people I can't see, but if we swapped the roles, they could easily pick me out. Gamma brightens the game too much and brightness doesn't seem to have a good variable; either too dark or too bloomed.

I will definitly try those mods out, if i am correct i beleive there is are a few lighting mods,

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7137&highlight=LIGHTING

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16782&highlight=LIGHTING

Not sure if that is what you mean, If you go onto armaholic you should be able to find some lighting mods. It also may be your settings, really you might just have to play around a little bit.

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

I have one more question about mods here. I believe ASR AI attributes overall skillsets to the AI, but I wanted to know the following; with mods that offer presents such as that, or mods that change AI behavior, do they disable the toggling of the difficulty slider for these attributes? I switch between regular and recruit with the same slider, and there is a CLEAR difference between how they response, even if the enemy slider is at the left side. Doesn't putting it at zero make it the lowest possible? Why is difficulty effecting this despite getting full slider control.

Also, does it disable other features such as extended armor even if they're turned on?

EDIT: Another question. I've considered adding a few more mods, so maybe you guys can help me understand if any of these conflict with the mods I'm currently using.

- ASR MapGrids

- Landtex

- ScopeFX

- TrueMods (this adds more realism that complements most of ACE, primarily the enhanced response with movements and more realistic zooming normally)

So far, the only issue I see is that not all of the guns have ScopeFX enabled, and the zooming for some guns with TrueMods might not be right. The only clashing issue I found is that if you're trying to walk when lobbing a grenade and have ACE's grenade system in place, it instantly chucks it in front of you.

Honestly i am not quite sure as to which mods work with the difficulty slider, i ususally keep it the same and am able to see the difference with the mods, when it is slided fully to the left they will basically be doing jack for you. It may be disabling the features, but i think it depends on the mod.

You shouldnt experience any difficulty with those mods, they all seem to support the mods you are currently using.