Where is the mod that disables even group text chat by moving it off screen (or something like that)?

Where is the mod that disables even group text chat by moving it off screen (or something like that)?

Funny enough its 'Anti-chat' its the first result in google for 'disable arma 2 chat'

Sikorsky Seaking? I know that they are old but they are a fantastic bit of kit and still used by many Armed forces around the world

Could have a few different skins like coast guard, Navy, Jolly Green Giant etc.

Sea king would be cool...although I believe the jolly green giants were HH-53s, not SH-3s

Edited by islesfan186

The FFAA mod has an SH-3 Sea King which is really good. They will usually give permission to reskin it, but I never received word back after a year's time as to being able to get the mlods. RKSL Rock has a great one as well, but he has worked very hard on it and would like to keep rights on the mlods for now and understandably so.

I started on one, but didn't get far before moving on to something else.

As far as Jolly Greens back in Vietnam, they were HH-3 as used by the Air Force. The landing gear pylons were mounted more to the aft of the fuselage than the SH-3 SK was. Jolly Green was a name that most Airmen gave to any helo that would come to pull them out, though the term was associated with the HH-3 more usual than not.

I hope that one day someone will make and release a C-17 and a Antonov An-12.

I think I recall somebody working on a Globemaster. Don't know if they still are.

I'd like to see a KM131 Jeep in-game. Give my LCWF blokes something to ride around in.

Yes, I have seen then these. There is a lot of talent in the community. But the are many addons that get started, I am hoping for both creation and public release.

Are there any good shotgun addons on the way?

I mean, I would like to nail some guys with a Mossberg.

I Hope you can help me,

iam searching for addons that will improve the map in mp missions so that we can better create marker on the map with enemy troops, vehicles or planes on the fly.

What kind of addons exists that improve this experince?

thanks for help

Edited by Clawhammer

i would like to have a map based on anywhere inside of the US. preferably a land locked (or partially) city would be nice with surrounding suburbs. been wanting that since the release but nothing yet :(

May somebody please make a voice pack for RUG_DSAI/SAR_KRIK using the British voices from COD4/MW2/MW3?

i would like to have a map based on anywhere inside of the US. preferably a land locked (or partially) city would be nice with surrounding suburbs. been wanting that since the release but nothing yet :(

Some people were working on one, but they abandoned the project. There was a great USA map for OFP:CWC, called the AIRWOLF map. It was amazing.

Edited by Laqueesha

Anyone up for making a Mk7 Antipersonnel Obstacle Breaching Systems (APOBS)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/apobs.htm

A.C.E has a APOBS (Classes are "ACE_APOBS_A" and "ACE_APOBS_B" for the front and back) i guess you could ask for it and release (with credits of course) as a separate addon.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create me a map that is all white. Basically, I want a big white box.

Thanks!

Nicholas

There is a bluescreen addon, cannot remember the name, maybe this will help you.

Does someone remeber this addon ? It was to take Fotos of Addons.

If anyone has some kind of civillian weapons pack comprised of easy-to-acquire arms like outdated rifles and whatnot, something that rebels might use.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create me a map that is all white. Basically, I want a big white box.

Thanks!

Nicholas

There´s also SAP Render: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6885

This crashes for me with OA.

Anyone know of a fix? or anything the same out there?

Ya use the desert stock map, I tried the same map years ago and its a broke map as far as I know,

Desert map has nothing on it except the oil tower, so it still a decent fps map for general, testing.