I'm looking for any good addons for making ARMA2 videos and cartoons if you have them.

I would like to see accurate rotor pitches for all the helicopters. For instance real Blackhawks when hovering are at an angle where the tail is lower than the nose. The same for Chinooks and Apaches, the reason they are like this is to be lighter on the landing gear when landing gear.

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Also I would like to see a realistic afghan airbase like Bagram or Kandahar airbases which are absolutely huge

I would like to see accurate rotor pitches for all the helicopters. For instance real Blackhawks when hovering are at an angle where the tail is lower than the nose. The same for Chinooks and Apaches, the reason they are like this is to be lighter on the landing gear when landing gear.

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Also I would like to see a realistic afghan airbase like Bagram or Kandahar airbases which are absolutely huge

1. Check out nodunit and franze's apache mod in this forum.

2. I've always wanted my first released map to be of one of these airbases being a central hub. If you can get sat maps, hightmap data, and a bunch of reference pics, both top down and within, I could do it no problem.

There are plenty of them. Vanilla has a civilian Mi-8, OA has An-2 in two civilian variants, CWR mod has the Cessna 182, and there are a lot of community made ones, even maybe A-320...

On that note I'd like to request the DC-3 from Queens Gambit...

1. Check out nodunit and franze's apache mod in this forum.

2. I've always wanted my first released map to be of one of these airbases being a central hub. If you can get sat maps, hightmap data, and a bunch of reference pics, both top down and within, I could do it no problem.

Ok, so in terms of a hightmap I can't do much aside from telling you that in google earth there are literally hundreds of pictures pertaining to the airport itself and its surrounding area. What I can tell you is that by viewing these photos there are mountains ranges that run parallel to bagram off to the and west about 8-10 miles out. Between the airbase and these mountains there is mostly flat desert with the occasional settlement by the river. While to the west Bagram is right next to lush green fields of farms. and then about 8-10 miles out there is another mountain range going south to north. The north has mostly grassland with the occasional river, and the south is a bit more barren but a desert. While the interior of the base itself has 110 revetments which are the soft shelters which are exactly like the ones made by eddy. Remember that two thirds of the airbase is owned by the army meaning that the majority of the aircraft will be rotary. I also know that a Combat Aviation Brigade is always stationed there meaning that there should be room for 30x Uh-60s + 8x more Uh-60s for Command and Control, 12x hh-60s or uh-60q medevacs, 30x kiowas, 24x apaches, and 24x chinooks. While the other 1/3 of Bagram is owned by the Air Force, with the majority of the aircraft being for close air support (f-16s, f-15s e.c.t) and other aircraft being used for logistics (c-130s e.c.t). While I did my best to give you a in-depth description of Bagram and its surrounding area I suggest you look it up on google earth because you can clearly make out whats what by either looking at google earth or by looking at the dozens and dozens of pictures posted.

Hey people!

In my clan, I am now the explosives expert and the bombs are with ACE more realistic than in Vanilla!

But what has me really interested in this job is the defusing! Well at any rate in real!

In ArmA it is only a mouse click, wait 3 seconds and is taken! The realism and excitement is just out!

So is there a mod that makes the bombs more realistic, and the defusing.

So that you have to concentrate really well during defused the bomb and an error is fatal?

For example that you must pull out the fuse slowly with the mouse. If you are to fast, you will be dead!

Or is there a modder has to do nothing and just trust would be something?

That would be really nice!

Would appreciate an answer!

Thive

why doesnt anyone wanna make my bike, it will be fun! adds 'charater' to the game

why doesnt anyone wanna make my bike, it will be fun! adds 'charater' to the game

you have the wrong fucking idea about how things work around here lad.

You don't think it's at all shit then?

I'd really like to see a new effects mod. Currently the only effects mod I'm aware of is BlastCore and that is only made for desert environments.

I would like to request if someone can possible reskin the KA-60 (to make it easy) or create a whole new addon, to make this helicopter http://www.mspaviation.org/n82md6.html

-Thanks

NO! A KA-60 IS NOT A AS365! ARGH YOU PEOPLE!

Kidding, but seriously, the aircraft in the photo is a Eurocopter AS365/HH-65, they're also used by the U.S coast guard (for short range drug interdiction, cargo, patrols and SAR), they're used by a lot of countries and police forces, if you sat a KA-60 and a AS365 side by side you'd notice a fair bit different i do recall a fair few of them being made for FSX by public modders, maybe you could contact them and try convert it to arma (hate to break it to you but everyone has to start somewhere or it'll never get done...)

if no one is intrested in making the bike, could someone help me make it instead? cause on a life server i saw a an-2 plane with a LMG that the pilot could use(it was a 'terrorist an-2 plane) i think it was a m240 attached to it or something, just want to replicate it but on a bike instead.

this is my previous post that was what it was about

"""i was wounder if someone could create this?

Combat-motorcycle.jpg

something like this, the model of the bike is in game, colour wouldnt really matter, a LMG that can be fired by the driver/rider, and some weapons that are on the bike, not usable but just adds charater to the bike."""

Edited by BadWolf33

NO! A KA-60 IS NOT A AS365! ARGH YOU PEOPLE!

Kidding, but seriously, the aircraft in the photo is a Eurocopter AS365/HH-65, they're also used by the U.S coast guard (for short range drug interdiction, cargo, patrols and SAR), they're used by a lot of countries and police forces, if you sat a KA-60 and a AS365 side by side you'd notice a fair bit different i do recall a fair few of them being made for FSX by public modders, maybe you could contact them and try convert it to arma (hate to break it to you but everyone has to start somewhere or it'll never get done...)

I know its not a KA-60 but just figured since the AS365 isn't being made yet no one would start it cause I requested it and maybe a reskin of the KA-60 would be easier to make. But I will try and contact some of the modders. I agree 100% I will probably never see this addon made but you never know unless you try.

I would like to see some modern asian themed maps; places from Korea, China and Japan would be a nice change i think.

I would love to see the C-2 Greyhound added in to accompany the USS Nimitz Carrier Addon for various types of units that may use the carrier and available assets specific to that carrier in real life.

Background/Information:

"The Grumman C-2 Greyhound is a twin-engine, high-wing cargo aircraft, designed to carry supplies and mail to and from aircraft carriers of the United States Navy. Its primary mission is carrier onboard delivery (COD). The aircraft provides critical logistics support to carrier strike groups. The aircraft is mainly used to transport high-priority cargo, mail and passengers between carriers and shore bases, and can deliver items like jet engines, and special stores.

Prototypes C-2s first flew in 1964 and production followed the next year. The initial Greyhound aircraft were overhauled in 1973. More C-2s were ordered in the 1980s. Further improvements to the C-2 have followed."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-2_Greyhound

220px-C-2A_NP-2000_USS_Carl_Vinson_2009.jpg220px-C-2A_ramp_DN-ST-86-02080.JPEG300px-C-2A_DN-SC-89-09037.JPEG

and bunch of others[actually well-used by SOCOM assets around Globe]light planes, like Canadians made.

you're saw probably Caribu planes on air expos, for example =)

I heard somewhere that Indian Army soldiers are available for ARMA -II. Can anyone plz share any info on this

if no one is intrested in making the bike, could someone help me make it instead? cause on a life server i saw a an-2 plane with a LMG that the pilot could use(it was a 'terrorist an-2 plane) i think it was a m240 attached to it or something, just want to replicate it but on a bike instead.

this is my previous post that was what it was about

"""i was wounder if someone could create this?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/Motorbiker_photos/NewsPics/Combat-motorcycle.jpg

something like this, the model of the bike is in game, colour wouldnt really matter, a LMG that can be fired by the driver/rider, and some weapons that are on the bike, not usable but just adds charater to the bike."""

Quick tips:

Get the sample models

Put the M249 on the M1030

Do a bit of configing

Use forum search if stuck

Oh..and don't PM me, no time lately

if it possible it will be great to have lite portable one man carring 60mm mortar addon.

if it possible it will be great to have lite portable one man carring 60mm mortar addon.

in a magical land far away called... ACE....

I heard somewhere that Indian Army soldiers are available for ARMA -II. Can anyone plz share any info on this

Vilas has released them HERE.

He called it 'Weapon Holders Pack' or something like that.

Cheers,

D.