If at all possible i'd like to see some kind of straight up ocean map, no land, just water (preferably a big one at that, since it's pretty basic).

I know there's one available (SAP_Water), but for whatever reason i can't seem to use it. It instantly crashes my game whenever i try to load it :confused:

If at all possible i'd like to see some kind of straight up ocean map, no land, just water (preferably a big one at that, since it's pretty basic).

I know there's one available (SAP_Water), but for whatever reason i can't seem to use it. It instantly crashes my game whenever i try to load it :confused:

If you download Gnats Frigates pack, it comes with a map called waves, which is id have to say 80% water. you could try that one?

If you download Gnats Frigates pack, it comes with a map called waves, which is id have to say 80% water. you could try that one?

I know. I've used that map before, but not anymore, hence my request :)

Requesting a small addon that would make FLIR look more realistic (blotchy/graininy, not sharp like it is now) like VBS2,

one was already done for A2 but i belive OA overrid it in the FLIR AH-64 addon

4-flirscript_sample.jpg

I would like to see the MK.13 Mod 5 Sniper Rifle made for the Arma series:

Reconfig (request permission of course :) ) the P:UKF Rifles, thres one that looks near identical by in .338 lap.

Edited by Scarecrow398

I would like to see the MK.13 Mod 5 Sniper Rifle made for the Arma series:
Reconfig (request permission of course :) ) the P:UKF Rifles, thres one that looks near identical by in .338 lap.

The Mk.13 has a Remington 700 action like the M24 and M40, but chambered in .300 Win Mag (so a bit like the new M2010 sniper rifle actually), i.e. it's not really much like the L115 at all apart from the stock/chassis, and I guess the bipod. The barrel, optics, rail and suppressor are all very different.

I know Lennard's a stickler for detail and very aware of UKF's weapons, so I'm pretty positive he's looking for something a bit 'more' than a few config changes to what OOPz and I did. ;)

It's a weapon I'd quite like to see ingame as well; but I've not really had the time or inclination to do even so much as try and drop the action from BIS' M24 sample model into OOPz's L115 chassis, never mind do the rails, suppressor (I imagine I wouldn't be able to source the one from the M110 in OA) and optics from scratch. :(

it would be awesome to some how to actually work it in to Arma if at all possible to make it so you can climb mountains ,rappel down them..that kind of thing ..with like wiring harness you haft to put on before, and actually pound in your holding point for your line.that would add so much to like infilling and ex filling a OP

I asked this for ArmA I, and perhaps maybe asking here will help. It's less of a request for a mod to be made but a requests for mods to use. After playing vanilla ArmA I and II for a long time now, I'm wondering if it's time for add-ons to refine and expand on the experience. The problem is, considering there's three major releases here (ArmA, ArmA II, and OA) I have no idea what mods I should be going for. I guess I'd like ones that directly add to the core of the experience. From my understanding, the ACE mods are just that, but do I need anything else? Does that change the mechanics for radios, or sounds or what have you?

I ask mostly because I'd like to get a better experience. I've noticed annoyances with the AI lately, and ACE is cited as the go-to add-on for all the ArmA games, and it changes that. Do I need anything else? I remember seeing video games on Youtube with altered gun sounds; is that with ACE too?

Edited by Foffy

Addon that allows you to drag bodies. Not like slx wounds. Something standalone. It would be great to drag wounded units in first aid support addon.

Addon that allows you to drag bodies. Not like slx wounds. Something standalone. It would be great to drag wounded units in first aid support addon.

you can do that already with the first aid module in the editor

Handheld radar pistol model, prepped to have 3 setTexture´able fields at the back end (where the numbers go).

Config not needed, only model :)

31EIiG3y5JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yeah but you can't drag dead enemies. That's something I was kinda wishing for as well. That way you can stealthy kill someone and hide the body

Do you know if you can if the enemy unit is synched to the battlefield clearence module? I've never tried, to be honest.

yeah i have...doesnt work. only way i can drag an enemy is if he's wounded i believe. SLX wounds lets you drag dead bodies, but it kinda conflicts with some other addons i use

You're basicly asking for a Sportage at industry standard... for free... which usally run around $100+ and then to put it into arma? (considering something to that standard is around 300,000 poly) all i can say is good luck, maybe there's someone willing to do it :/

I would be happy if it would look like something that BIS made for OFP 10 years ago ;)

p.s. no worries, something is in the making ;)

I would be happy if it would look like something that BIS made for OFP 10 years ago ;)

p.s. no worries, something is in the making ;)

Now just to cut it so your sportage down so it has less poly than all of cherno :D

=KCT=BlackMamba

If you recall, we have a 100 KB limit for hotlinked images on this forum.

+1 warning for images > 100 KB.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Dynamic war was great dont know if it could be done very easy but a lot of tools out there do similar things Patrol ops WIC and others. Just an open ended dynamic single player game would be so awesome.

Sounds like a mission idea :) There's a mission request thread in the user missions subforum.

to BI Studios i'm Tunisian and i will be pleased if u make a mod for Tunisian military in Arma II ( i know u will think how u will make Arabic no need it's ok for us Tunisian to be English ) if u accept i can help u with Tunisian military pic

and u make it like arma free easy to get and free because in Tunisia we can't buy a original copy so make it downloadable in steam .

maybe u can make it like these :

Arma II Operation Tunisia Freedom

Story :

2015 Russian attacked Tunisia and now the Tunisian Liberation Forces ( TLF ) ( what remain from the army and more volunteer ) will fight back

I Tunisian Liberation Army (TLA) :

1st arms :

Styer Aug A1

M4A1

M16 A4

FN MAG

FN Minimi LMG

M60 machine gun

FAC (FN) Squad automatic weapon

Browning M2HB

Barrett M82

Steyr SSG 69 Sniper rifle

2nd Anti Tank

SMAW

BGM-71C

M40 106mm recoilless rifle

3rd Anti Air

RBS 70 MANPAD Launcher

M163 VADS

MIM-72 Chaparral

4th Tanks

M60A3 Patton

SK-105 Kürassier tank destroyer

Leopard 2A4

5th APC IFV And cars + trucks

Humvee

M113A1/M113A2 APC

M901 ITV 2xBGM-71A\C

Fiat 6614C

M35A2 cargo truck

Iveco heavy transport truck

II Tunisian Liberation Air Force (TLAF) :

1st Fighters

F-5E Tiger II + Mark 44 torpedo

F-5F Tiger II

F-16B MLU Block-40

2nd transport

C-130J Super Hercules

C-130H/E/B Hercules

3rd Attack helicopters + Naval attack/search and rescue helicopters

SA-342 Gazelle

Sikorsky S-61R

SH-60 Seahawk

4th Medium transport helicopters

Sikorsky S-76 Spirit

UH-1N

UH-1H Iroquois

5th UAV

NASNAS MK1 ( a tunisian made UAV )

Super Nasnas

Jbelassa UAV

III Tunisian Liberation Navy (TLN) :

only 6 from Type-143 Lurssen Albatros class

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

no reply to my idea

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

i couldin't find 2d pic that can help so i'm gonna use real pic

248525_10150324975687942_247572032941_9960218_3685553_n.jpg

commandos soldier

382102_2423179611947_1025170126_32231555_2064299631_n.jpg

pilot

297512_10150360074894555_503619554_8024520_1661863708_n.jpg

Navy Commandos female and male soldiers

263932_1763882351470_1671461262_1121478_7732731_n.jpg

Crewman

310950_1998460455015_1648630225_1532927_735896489_n.jpg

army soldier with red hat

294316_252138558172076_100001278025940_791984_2082224515_n.jpg

female army soldier

I hope that these pic could help

Edited by mootaz

to BI Studios i'm Tunisian and i will be pleased if u make a mod for Tunisian military in Arma II ( i know u will think how u will make Arabic no need it's ok for us Tunisian to be English )

BIS doesn't make addons, they make DLCs. And Tunisia Army is one of the least original ones...maybe some addon maker could find this attractive, but i really doubt it...

and u make it like arma free easy to get and free because in Tunisia we can't buy a original copy so make it downloadable in steam .

boring and free? That's sound like a really good business for BIS, doesn't it?

BIS doesn't make addons, they make DLCs. And Tunisia Army is one of the least original ones...maybe some addon maker could find this attractive, but i really doubt it...

boring and free? That's sound like a really good business for BIS, doesn't it?

Tunisian Army Is one of Top 10 Armies in The Arab World

and will not gonna be boring because it will be city warfare