Requesting that somebody make an M4A1 or M16A4 with a M320 grenade launcher mounted underneath the barrel. The models and textures needed are already in the game.

Too add to my previous post, I would also like the follow weapons:

-Romanian PSL (I know about the RoArmA mod)

psl-romanian-psl-54c-762x54r-rifle.jpg

-Remington 870 shotgun

Remington_870_Home_Defense_A.jpg

-Ruger 10/22

Ruger-10-22.jpg

-Ruger MKI/II/III

Ruger_MK_II.jpg

-M1 Garand (Again, I know there are WW2 mods but I would like a standalone verison where I don't have to install the whole WW2 mod for one gun)

-Remington 700

-AR15

Clever people might be able to tell that these are popular civilian rifles, and that's exactly what I want, a civilian weapon pack.

There is an upcoming Georgian Armed Forces complete pack from SaS_TrooP and it would be really great if someone took time to model the items listed below. If anyone has interest in it, please contact me and I'll provide infos about addon status. It obviously is not that little to do and anyone is a gift for us, who fullfils at least one of our bids:).

Here is our still to do list:

1. The G-36, G-36C and G-36K with US scopes. Example pictures of Georgian CTC.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155696&d=1304959069

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155698&d=1304959072

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155700&d=1304959074

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155699&d=1304959073

2. The Galil Galatz support rifle in black polymer.

3. The IMI Negev light machine gun.

4. The Tar-21 series ( MTAR-21, STAR-21, CTAR-21, GTAR-21 ) - secondary.

Vehicles:

1.Priority is set on the Turkish "Nurol Ejder" 6x6 2 crew, 10 passenger APC.

2.The Delga-1 FAV, equipped with PKM front seat, AGS-30 gunner seat and PKM rear gunner seat.

picture.php?albumid=4328&pictureid=50068

I will provide more pictues when discussing.

SaS_TrooP is currently in vacation for 2 weeks, so if anyone has questions or offers, please PM me instead.

Requesting that somebody make an M4A1 or M16A4 with a M320 grenade launcher mounted underneath the barrel. The models and textures needed are already in the game.

nope, you cant take the M320 and put it on the M4, you would need to make a new m320

Can somebody port the U.S. Marines from ArmA 1 to ArmA 2? Hopefully updated to O.A. standards.

Can somebody port the U.S. Marines from ArmA 1 to ArmA 2? Hopefully updated to O.A. standards.

US army 2005 on ArmAholic section OA .... enjoy

US army 2005 on ArmAholic section OA .... enjoy

LOLWUT? :confused:

ArmAholic > downloads > ArmA 2 : OA > addon > units > page 4 > US infantry 2005 by binkowsky

TL;DR ( or i am too lazy to search )

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10495

That's U.S. Army, and they're user-made, not the ones included in ArmA 1. I was asking about the U.S. Marines that were included in ArmA 1 in a patch.

That's U.S. Army, and they're user-made, not the ones included in ArmA 1. I was asking about the U.S. Marines that were included in ArmA 1 in a patch.

what ? marines ? .... OH SHI- i've totaly forget them, if i remember they are in desert camo, the only marines you can found in desert camo are made by schnapsdrosel and they don't have the backpack script for OA

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7248&highlight=USMC+DESERT

sorry

what ? marines ? .... OH SHI- i've totaly forget them, if i remember they are in desert camo, the only marines you can found in desert camo are made by schnapsdrosel and they don't have the backpack script for OA

I was asking about the U.S. Marines from ArmA 1 to be ported over, not reskinned versions of ArmA 2 U.S. Marines.

Is there a grand canyon map?

Abs

Can someone make a Czech ACU reskin version for the US. Like a woodland version with US woodland and Black tactical vest. If not can someone tell me how I can do this in a private message.

Did anyone made a mod adding a faction of OA US Army units and vehicles retextured to woodland camo? ACE already made desert versions of marines and russians, so community could use US army in woodland camo so everything is covered :D.

Edited by Taro8

Did anyone made a mod adding a faction of OA US Army units and vehicles retextured to woodland camo? ACE already made desert versions of marines and russians, so community could use US army in woodland camo so everything is covered :D.

i know its possible to give the M113 a woodland paintjob as seen in PMC

im sure i seen the bradleys have something like that?

as for infantry maybe someone has done US woodland not so sure on that one

U.S. units would be strange to be reskinned to woodland camo, because the U.S. Army doesn't use it as their primary camo anymore. Unless you're talking about M81, which anything is possible when it comes to addon making. As for vehicles, not yet, but a workaround would be using the USMC vehicles from A2. ;)

That what happens when you fight Arabs so often :D. My guess they would use something similar to current Marines camo with is digital m81. According to infinite wisdom of the internet it would look like this this . Still, it would nice to have separate faction like desert marines and russians, you know to create scenerios with US army in some jungle or something.

Also, to be honest Im kinda interested how US soldiers would look with that camo. Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge to reskin them.

Edited by Taro8

Well, you could always use digital version of M81, looks pretty cool too. I made something like this, maybe someone will find it usefull.

digitalm81copy.th.jpg

Edited by Taro8

If you're hit in a chemical environment, you're fucked anyway. :D