excuse me? thanks for your opinions on my addons ' date=' but I wasn't trying to insult him , or anyone in this thread, rather trying to encourage someone to actually keep trying something. That's how i got to do what I'm doing now, and not standing around for years.. barely any addons here get done. I didn't come here to insult or flame anyone, i came here to try to inspire someone.[/quote']

While it is true that if you want to do have something done, the best way is to do it yourself, you've found the wrong thread and means to inspire someone

would be nice if this thread would go back to requests, without someone commenting each few posts, just because he has nothing better to do

I am requesting Chemical Warfare. Whether it's trying to keep it real with The Lost Brothers, simulating trench warfare with Invasion 1944, or coming up with a hypothetical "worst case scenario" with the Generation Kill mod, I think it's time to have some chemical scuds, missiles, artillery, and other means of dispersion in ArmA 2.

Would be nice if someone ported BIS M939 trucks lineup from Arma 1 or have I missed it being already ported? I mean A2 MTVR's are only used by the Marines and don't really fit into OA which all is about the Army so we could use the existing models until we get HEMTT which F2F_BossHoggOutlaw is working on...

Hey, has anyone got a exact replica of FOB Arizona from BAF... well i think it was called Arizona.. or was that OA

Can't remember.

wellll anyways, the FOB from BAF.

Or does anyone know how i could rip it out of the BIS game somehow.. i really need that FOB template for a mission.

I already have a FOB that i downloaded, but that's at the Other airfield (US FOB, or OA FOB).

Would be very kind

Thanks in advance.

3. A Delta Force soldier with a MP5 with silencer

Massi's 1st SFOD-Delta has 1, in 3 different camo's

link:

i really need that FOB template for a mission.

Try here. It has both airfields in there with some nice features. I don't think putting stuff you have to buy on the internet for free is legal so the BAF FOB is out of the question. You can unpbo some pbo but I don't know if that is legal, have to ask the mods. anyway here is the link:

A model of Invincible Class Carrier HMS Ark Royal RN's Flagship that is due to be scrapped this year with all its Harriers as bit of tribute would be nice or LPD (Landing Platform Dock) HMS Albion who is also being taken out of service.

We have the Merlin and new Lynx Wildcat in the BAF version but none of their ships that they would operate from.

Cheers and big thanks to all the modders who put hours of effort into making new addons to the game.

I would love to see the umbrella soldier from resident evil into arma 2 , it would be perfect for all the zombies mods out there . I am not asking for a complete soldier I mean having a soldier with a black camouflage and mask in he's face with a umbrella logo in the arm or in the back would be enough

here some pic:

bg-umbrella.png

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/81/817647.jpg

I would love to see the umbrella soldier from resident evil into arma 2 , it would be perfect for all the zombies mods out there . I am not asking for a complete soldier I mean having a soldier with a black camouflage and mask in he's face with a umbrella logo in the arm or in the back would be enough

here some pic:

bg-umbrella.png

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/81/817647.jpg

Yes, an Umbrella Corporation addon would be cool. We already got the SUV and the Aerospatiale AS350 helicopter (from Resident Evil: Extionction), now a simple reskin is all we need.

A simple request for the ability to use weapons out of the apache cockpit.

Only the gunner though as it would be ridiculous for the pilot to do this.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4372

we need this in arma2. Would give Command HQ a way to tactially set up stratagy while having something to do instead of either A.) being in the squad (NO GO) or B.) being out somewhere with nothing to do while all the action goes down.

Or at least get something like that so to speak.

A simple request for the ability to use weapons out of the apache cockpit.

Only the gunner though as it would be ridiculous for the pilot to do this.

Engine limitations man, engine limitations. Not to mention a non-opening cockpit. ;)

Not really a request just more of an idea.

Would it be possible to create ammo pouches as a backpack so it would limit what you carry by what pouches you equip and would place said pouches on your character's vest?

You can attach backpacks so I assume there must be a way to do it, probably not practical, but it seems plausible. I'm not really sure how Arma 2 achieves backpack placement since I am new to this engine, does it use sockets or bones as the attachment point or is it something far more complex?

Guess I will tinker around a a bit and check out some characters to see how the backpacks work.

I haven't really taken a close look at the pouches vs loadout in game so let me know if this is something that already happens.

Edited by drmidnight

Hello folk's

I'm looking for a 3d model of the Gepard 1A6 AA defence tank....

Is there anyone out there that has some info where to look...?

or is there someone working on it...?

To keep it short, i would like to get my hands on the Gepard 1A6 AA tank...

Or see it in a nice Vehicle pack or Solo add on....

We play on a dedicated server and would like to have European Gear in it only...

That is for Bluefor side Coop against AI maps :)

Thanks for your time...

Engine limitations man, engine limitations. Not to mention a non-opening cockpit. ;)

it is possible in vbs2 , I suppose it is an engine limitation because they haven't done it for RV3.. nevermind i suppose.

I request good, high quality 173rd US Army units.

Camera for the reporter. With zoom lense. Maybe even a video camera.

Good Idea! :rolleyes:

I would like to see the M224 60mm Lightweight Mortar brought to ArmA 2. It would be nice to have some light support weapon for the infantry.

m22460mmmortar.jpg

ordmortar60mmm224usmcfi.jpg

tought i ask one more time

the dutch fennek (if i only had the time i would make one myself)

its such a beautifull armed recon vehicle..

fennek1.jpg

Fennek%20LVB.jpg

There was a fenik in OFP days. I still have it. If you can get permission from the BW mod guys someone might convert it over. You can also ask them if they plan to make a version form Arma2.

Sorry, clueless about scripting so no idea how to do this or if it's even possible.

Ever wanted to be able to get through a fence like the one around much of the Utes' airfield? Stealth/infiltration/fleeing/chasing can be tricky when you're blocked by a high fence, even if it's just chicken wire :(

Only way I've found to do this is to apply the SLX 'drag' command to a wounded or dead AI on the other side of the wire - doesn't always pull you across, sometimes the AI gets teleported. Not at all realistic though...

A wirecutter addon could make MP games more hairy as well since it would open up new & unexpected attack routes in a very realistic way - wirecutters have been employed by front-line troops since at least the Boer war.

Ciao

Carl

A wirecutter addon could make MP games more hairy as well since it would open up new & unexpected attack routes in a very realistic way - wirecutters have been employed by front-line troops since at least the Boer war.

Ciao

Carl

Available in ACE

Available in ACE

Thank you :yay:

Damn, I never noticed that - I have ACE but haven't yet played much using it.

Will try this out this evening!

Cheers, pointer much appreciated.

Carl