I was asked yesterday for the CWR2 v1.7 bugfixes. To my big shame I must say that at some point I must have moved them to gdrive trash and from there the folder got deleted.
Not even sure if there were any patches released at all, or if it was just one of my fancy ideas.
If there were any, I may have them stored locally. The question is just where in this mess of half a dozen internal and external drives. 😑

• Sad 2

Does anybody know if there was any CSLA skin for Franze's Su-17?

So I just started playing Arma 2 again but then I realised Armaholic is down and I’m trying to dig some mods. 

Do any of you guys still have the SMK Animation mod? I really need that one so bad the game feels incomplete without it.

If anyone of you has it or knows where I can find it please help me out

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 3:46 PM, Prakhar Mishra said:

So I just started playing Arma 2 again but then I realised Armaholic is down and I’m trying to dig some mods. 

Do any of you guys still have the SMK Animation mod? I really need that one so bad the game feels incomplete without it.

If anyone of you has it or knows where I can find it please help me out

Was able to make a little room and upload it. I know someone was doing a project to collect mods somewhere, but I forget the details atm can't remember where.

• Like 1

Anyone has BAFX and Rangemaster mods from

Since armaholic is unfortunately dead, I can only find BAFX, but not Rangemaster.

I probably have Rangermaster on one of my drives. Will check when I'm back home and upload it then.

40 minutes ago, W0lle said:

I probably have Rangermaster on one of my drives. Will check when I'm back home and upload it then.

If you have latest bafx (or any with version higher than 2.7) I would really appreciate it too (hope I am not too greedy).

No BAFX, sorry. But with a little luck you can find it at Jerry Hopper's bidentify site where we mirrored all of armaholic we could get our hands on before they deleted the files:
http://bidentify.jerryhopper.com/
Or you can grab it at Moddb : https://www.moddb.com/games/arma-2/addons/bafx-british-armed-forces-expanded-mod

Link to the latest Rangermaster Mod I have:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmyNENypM6UiailQAYZOFjgixXo?e=DQFcCG

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, darkphoenixx said:

If you have latest bafx (or any with version higher than 2.7) I would really appreciate it too (hope I am not too greedy). 

there is no version newer than BAFX v2.7 that is the latest version, RangeMaster reached v3.8, BAFX stayed in that version and RangeMaster is the one that kept updating; So if you have BAFX v2.7 you have the latest version.

1 hour ago, dalber24 said:

there is no version newer than BAFX v2.7 that is the latest version, RangeMaster reached v3.8, BAFX stayed in that version and RangeMaster is the one that kept updating; So if you have BAFX v2.7 you have the latest version.

That explains it. I looked at the changelog in the thread and came to the wrong conclusion. Thanks!

Hello. Does anyone have the Red h

Hammer campaign for the CWR 2 modification. Since Armaholic is dead, it is not possible to find the campaign. If someone has any information where it possible to download this campaign or someone has a file, please share a link to a file sharing service. Thanks in advance!

On 2/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, Eversmann1991 said:

Hello. Does anyone have the Red h

Hammer campaign for the CWR 2 modification. Since Armaholic is dead, it is not possible to find the campaign. If someone has any information where it possible to download this campaign or someone has a file, please share a link to a file sharing service. Thanks in advance!

here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ecq3SelHgkVjdfenNRUWNxMnM/view?resourcekey=0-p5vauIQ25CW58KrypeiewA

• Thanks 1

Hello I am looking for all the addons on the British army made by trouble. tank challenger,helicopter,warrior and etc. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Google search for the names of troubles addons (e.g. BOAR crewman trh_ctt.7z) shows that a non-free host is located in east europe (chomikuj.pl).

bidentify project is missing those addons 😞

But CWR2 v1.7 includes troubles challenger and bedford, so there may be the chance that someone of the CWR2 team has those on their local disk...

:edit: MODDB hosts the BAFX mod, that should include troubles addons:

baf_mod_readme.txt snippet: ... Trouble (chieftain, challenger, challenger 2, scimitar, scorpion, spartan, warrior, Lynx, Scout and Gazelle models, sounds and configs)...

• Like 1

Landrover based vehicles

__
Bedfords
Stalwarts
Centurian
FV180
CV sigs
FV432
FV434
FV438
FOX
Ferret
Saracen
Harrier
Can be found under BAOR (ingame) can't recall what they come under file wise.

BAFX for:
Challenger
Cheiftain
FV342
Scimitar
Scorpian
Spartan
Warrior
Lynx
Scout
Gazelle
etc

UK Armed forces:
Jackal
Landrovers (various)
Apache
Chinook
etc

WGP will either have those up or they will be up at some stage in the Arma 2 thread here on the forums. Just have to look through.

Also up there will be the IRA if the Irish troubles is an era your wanting.

Infact everything arma 2 related will be on wgp's archive we would imagine, knowing their data base for this series esp arma 2/oa/dlc's.

Edit: TRH could be BAOR iirc.

Hey,

Bit of a long shot here but I'm looking for a map that wasn't widely popular. I've tried bidentify of course and moddb but it's not there.

The map was "UKSF Brecon Beacons" and the .pbo was "Fishmap.pbo"

I lost it a few years ago and would really like it back. I really hope at least one of you has it and could upload it somewhere for me, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

7 hours ago, BaronVonGrumble said:

the file name is UKSF_BreconBeacons_beta01.7z  i saw it in the list of files of @-Snafu- bididentify it did not allow him to upload it because it gives an error, he has tried to upload files several times but bididentify is refusing to cooperate🤣

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, BaronVonGrumble said:

Hey,

Bit of a long shot here but I'm looking for a map that wasn't widely popular. I've tried bidentify of course and moddb but it's not there.

I lost it a few years ago and would really like it back. I really hope at least one of you has it and could upload it somewhere for me, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

I'll upload the file for you when I get a chance - will let you know once done.

• Thanks 1

Fishmap is in the wgp archive, available from their own board if your a kai user. Not sure why they no longer want to list here.

If you can't get something just name it here and I can relist perhaps, they haven't said no to that.

Everything is in that archive the most comprehensive archive for arma 2 at least, over 1500 things listed and they're still uploading stuff when they have time.

If it doesn't show up I'll list it this weekend.

• Thanks 1

On 6/27/2022 at 12:41 AM, jerryhopper said:

the wgp archive can also be found here (it will be imported in bidentify soon)

https://ftp.armedassault.info/upload/WargamingPlus.Arma.Series.Archive/

That is good, but the site is a threat according to my maleware, so won't use it. I'll wait for it to go on bidentify. Thanks anyway.

Q/ will all wgp archive be up there ? I downloaded loads before it went quiet.

16 hours ago, sydsim said:

That is good, but the site is a threat according to my maleware, so won't use it. I'll wait for it to go on bidentify. Thanks anyway.

Q/ will all wgp archive be up there ? I downloaded loads before it went quiet.

Not sure what kind of malware-scanner you use, but trust me when i say that is a false positive.  Reasons: there is no index file, and directory browsing is allowed.  

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/ftp.armedassault.info
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9272bbdf9927cf54d352e675fb8751f6dad2e19e0b031d255cee8cb6f9004141/detection

To answer your question: "Q/ will all wgp archive be up there ? I downloaded loads before it went quiet."
All files that are in that '/WargamingPlus.Arma.Series.Archive/' folder will be imported in bidentify.

6 hours ago, jerryhopper said:

Not sure what kind of malware-scanner you use, but trust me when i say that is a false positive.  Reasons: there is no index file, and directory browsing is allowed.  

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/ftp.armedassault.info
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9272bbdf9927cf54d352e675fb8751f6dad2e19e0b031d255cee8cb6f9004141/detection

To answer your question: "Q/ will all wgp archive be up there ? I downloaded loads before it went quiet."
All files that are in that '/WargamingPlus.Arma.Series.Archive/' folder will be imported in bidentify.

Clicking in to the links page isn't a problem, but click a link on the page and it flashes up 'threat'. So no, I wouldn't use the links. Better if you put it on bidentify, provided of course the links on there are more secure.

_

I understand the wgp archive is still being built, so at least there will be a really thorough arma 2-oa archive available somewhere. The only problem is accessing it. I emailed a friend who's brother plays with kai, so hopefully I may get a side door into it (kind of thing). He has some of the latest downloads from the archive which seem to be the larger type files. But it would be nice to be able to access it directly.

@wgp please make the archive accessible for all players. It is the best archive we have that is so complete from what I have seen prior to it going quiet.