Hey ! Could someone make the Junkers 52 aka Iron Annie ? I know it is in I44 already but I would like to be able to use it without having to use the entire I44 mod. Thanks !

Anyone know of a single-fire only M16 with a 16" barrel in a civilian weapon pack someplace?

Forgive me if it's obvious, I searched.

Hey there, I've been wondering what would be involved in commissioning someone to make a Dr Who Dalek for Arma2.

As I envision it, it would be a vehicle and have a turret, which would be the rotating mid-section that contains the gun. Side-to side roation of the turret would rotate the midsection, and there would be a limited up/down traverse for the dalek gun.

A custom made gun that shot a blue laser bolt would be completely optional, many of the vanilla vehicle weapons would work fine.

Possibly a second version also, which was considered a helicopter by the game so it could float around.

I'd like them based on the David Tennant-era Daleks from the newer Dr Who.

ETA: It would also be cool if a number of the vehicle weapons were horns that played loud dalek sounds like "exterminate" and "maximum extermination" and "daleks are supreme."

Do people often commission addons? I don't know what the going rate would be.

Thanks for your time, please send me a message if you would be interested or know someone who would.

I'd like to offer 50 USD if someone can do this.

Not sure if the "Task Force 121 By Fox '09" mod was ever finished, but if not, I'd like someone to make a beard model that you can put on in the 'Glasses' menu.

Well... I hold little hope for this one, but I really like "classic" pump-action shotguns, and there aren't many addons with them. There are some I like in the Unsung War, but it kinda breaks some other addons my friends and I use when playing together. So far I found only Remington 870 to be standalone.

Could someone make several other, or, hell, just one extra shotgun, please? Winchester 1200, Mossberg 500/590, Ithaca 37, Winchester Trenchgun... I want them, I really do.

What about adding in the PMCs from Metal Gear Solid 4: Sons of Patriots?

There were rather a lot of good designs and frankly I'd love to have them inside of the game, and yes, I know that Praying Mantis has already been done and added in, but what about the others like Werewolf or Pieuvre Armament? :D

I'm wondering if there is a specific mod that is like a combination of DayZ and Wasteland. I love to play Wasteland, but the problem is that I want to stack up alot of stuff with my friends in a base that can't be destroyed, like in Epoch.

One of my friends know that it exists a mod like this, but he can't remember the name unfortunately....

So I am searching the name of a mod that has:

-Zombies on/off

-Spawns in alot of stuff (veichles, weapons and props)

-Save system on props that you put out

-Missions

-"Shop system"

If you know any servers that has those things, you could post them here in the tread or if you know the name of this mod.

Thanks!

There's this thing now called DayZ OverPoch, where one runs Epoch and Overwatch together, it has all the things you request.

Other than that, I believe you may also be looking at something called "Dynamic Zombie Sandbox", which may not be an addon.

It was my first experience with zombies on the ArmA 2 engine, and it later evolved into Wasteland afaik.

There's also a very old mod called The Undead. Those are the zombie like gamemodes that I remember.

Both The Undead and Dynamic Zombie Sandbox are quite old, and are unlikely to find servers for, so if you want to play with more than just your friends, DayZ OverPoch might be what you're searching for.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

DZS "Dynamic Zombie Sandbox" is alright but a bit buggy, not always going to work right for ya.

I did find a DZS+Wasteland Mission file someplace on the web, it added them both together... odd how it works some-what better then DZS alone. LOL

And I'm right there with you about Dayz/Braking Point its all about the PvP and not about the base building and looting.

So best of luck to ya.

No idea if anyone else has suggested this, but what about the Gekko from MGS?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Gekko

The reason I'd like this is because I usually end up going on to editor in OA and adding myself in as a Takistani Militia member and end up having a small army of them fighting Praying Mantis PMC from MGS4, and I'd really love to see a Gekko inside of Arma II, sending militia members flying with a range of weapons. For instance, seeing this image and the middle eastern militia men:

640px-Metal_gear_solid_4_48_-_Copy.jpg

Immediately made me think of the Takistani Militia and suddenly got me thinking even more fervently about the idea of having a Gekko inside of Arma II. Alternatively, if anyone happens to know of a mod that adds something similar to a Gekko, could you please post a link to it? :D

Are the mod developers gonna add new aircraft like J-11 air superiority fighter, H-6 badger bomber/air refueller to this mod.

j11.jpg

J-11B7.jpg

H-6M_KD-20a.jpg

Edited by Amx225

I need a small flat map maybe 2 x 2 km...no objects except small grass!

I like using 3D editor in arma to place objects and make a small CQB missions for SP and MP

I made something similar in my Coop mission Kill Zone:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169325-Kill-Zone-v1-0-SP-Coop

There is one Blank map i found for testing but it's for Arma 2 (not compatible with Arma 2 OA, some texture and bushes missing)

If anyone can make something like that i would appreciate it very much!

Ok, I am going to be honest here;

I just finished making a very simple re-texture of BIS' ARMA II AV-8B model as part of a little project I am working on. It is a very rough modification of the av8b_ext_co.paa file, the kind you would expect from someone's very first attempt to do one. While I have managed that, I have repeatedly been unable to create a proper PBO file despite spending weeks researching and taking step-by-step tutorials on creating PBO's. And after a near disaster, I vowed not to try again. As such, I am essentially asking any willing party with experience in creating PBO's to create one for me; upon agreement I will PM the necessary files to said person. I am sorry if I sound like a person too lazy to learn how to PBO stuff, but truly I presently neither have the time and energy to learn how to.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, i'm looking for ukrainian tank "Oplot" (i found only one link, but unfortunatelly it was dead), so if anyone of you have it, please give me a link. :)

And if someone knows some maps for Arma 2 in east european climate, or other addons which could be helpful to do some missions about war in eastern Ukraine please, share with me.

Can anyone retexture the Hind added by ACR dlc into Taki,CDF and RU camo versions??That one is equipped with 8 guided missiles instead of 4.

Basically only the loadout but for all sides.I noticed the ACR Hind is more effective against armor due to the extra guided missiles,they tend to waste 2-3 rockets on a single target and then get close with FFARs which means they get shotdown in 80-90% cases if there is more than one enemy armor.Another reason is that it uses the Ataka missile which the AI uses it more and is more efficient than the uber crappy Falanga in Taki and CDF versions.

That's why I was requesting the czech one retextured in the other factions camo.

I had a look at that mod and changeable loadouts sounds pretty great,but the Hind is at the bottom of their list(will definitely keep an eye on it though).

Edited by Krycek

1. Add time countdown till server reset (every 4 hours)

2. Player save (gear, vehicle and money)

3. Add more building materials for base construction.

4. Halo drop spawn

5. Adverts ingame with image or text.

6. Flip vehicles

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Forgot to add this is a persistant server from nfoservers.com

Basically only the loadout but for all sides.I noticed the ACR Hind is more effective against armor due to the extra guided missiles,they tend to waste 2-3 rockets on a single target and then get close with FFARs which means they get shotdown in 80-90% cases if there is more than one enemy armor.Another reason is that it uses the Ataka missile which the AI uses it more and is more efficient than the uber crappy Falanga in Taki and CDF versions.

That's why I was requesting the czech one retextured in the other factions camo.

I had a look at that mod and changeable loadouts sounds pretty great,but the Hind is at the bottom of their list(will definitely keep an eye on it though).

the hind is done - we're just waiting on a revised model.cfg to actually bin the new models.

they have 8 different skins and a whole range ofweaponry.

same is happening on the mi8 series

also the AT2 and AT3 have been improved.