Hi, i'm requesting modern US Army models (like 2012-present). I'm asking for soldiers that accurately reflect the current, more high speed low drag US Army in Afghanistan with the newer plate carrier and boot systems and combat shirts, not retextures of BIS Models. I'm sure that I am not the only one looking for these, such things have been made and released for ARMA 3 but not ARMA 2.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/us-army-afghanistan-soldier-flickr.jpg

http://www.defense.gov/dodcmsshare/homepagephoto/2013-02/hires_130227-N-LR347-099c.jpg

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1382107_10151763955688558_1959156780_n.jpg

This topic is not for these questions. Only for requests. Also not everybody likes the same mods or can use them, they were all made with a reason. To get you started: Go to armaholic for addons

Yeah, I dug around and looked for model replacement packs. Thanks!

I do wish you or someone else can help me with this, though. Do you know of any notable realistic mods that do not require modules being activated in the editor? Something that isn't outdated and cause major conflicts with other mods would be a plus. My setup is the following:

- Advanced Combat Environment (This is the main mod I use, so if it isn't compatible with it, das an uh oh)

- ASR AI

- ASR Appendix (This forces many ACE features to be active without enabling the modules in the editor)

- Blastcore Tracers

- Blastcore Visuals

- Jarhead's Sound Redeployment System

- JTD Fire and Smoke

- JTD Flies

- PvP AI Gunner Tweak

- PvP Disabled Peripheral Vision

- RG TrueMod Gameplay

- RG Truemod User

- Shacktac Bunnyhop

- Shacktac Movement

- Tao Folding Map

- TPW CAS (with embedded TPW LOS addon)

I really wouldn't know where to dig to get good mods to enhance the experience. I know of few other mods by name like SLX and GL4, but haven't those been without updates for 2+ years and have issues? I want something simple, to where if I just have it loaded when I boot the game up, it's activated. Have I missed any notable ones or do I really have the higher echelon of enhancements?

Or is my concern here not really a 'request' like my last question? I wouldn't know where to look! :P

again wrong place for your question > go to armaholic or make a topic about best A2 enhancement mods, as they say experiences may vary!

Whats going on fellow ArmA players question can some one help me make a replacement pack to replace the standard UH60 black hawk with the MH60L Black hawk from this MOD:http:/forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?131380-Blackhawks-by-YuraPetrov Thanks again for the help!

I know its a bit of a weird request, but I would love to have a Ranger tab object, in a realistic size for the units ingame...

Hello.

Does anybody have an addon for the Chinese Type 56 Or Type 56-1 clone of AK47 ?

Hey there, I've been wondering what would be involved in commissioning someone to make a Dr Who Dalek for Arma2.

As I envision it, it would be a vehicle and have a turret, which would be the rotating mid-section that contains the gun. Side-to side roation of the turret would rotate the midsection, and there would be a limited up/down traverse for the dalek gun.

A custom made gun that shot a blue laser bolt would be completely optional, many of the vanilla vehicle weapons would work fine.

Possibly a second version also, which was considered a helicopter by the game so it could float around.

I'd like them based on the David Tennant-era Daleks from the newer Dr Who.

ETA: It would also be cool if a number of the vehicle weapons were horns that played loud dalek sounds like "exterminate" and "maximum extermination" and "daleks are supreme."

Do people often commission addons? I don't know what the going rate would be.

Thanks for your time, please send me a message if you would be interested or know someone who would.

Hello.

Does anybody have an addon for the Chinese Type 56 Or Type 56-1 clone of AK47 ?

project 85 by Vilas has everytype of kalashnikof rifle.

Or his East Weapons Pack also.

chernarus police overhaul, the duty officer is there, but there isnt really any riot,HRT, or any other variants for them, and they dont have to be like super tactical I'm thinking more like they have the old soviet steel helmet or pasgt and balaclava with gas mask or goggles, and like a brdm for them and a small helicopter and a patrol boat and maybe even a border guard or something along those lines.

I would like to add to my endless list of proposed addons (see four and five pages ago) the HIMARS which is the USMC´s rocket artillery system and not the M270.

Or his East Weapons Pack also.

Thanks for the suggestions. Although it's a great addon the Type 56 doesn't have a fully closed front sights like the real one :)

I have several free to use Aircraft models in 3DS/MAX/Blender/OBJ format that I need imported into ArmA. I am not knowledgeable in this area hence why I am requesting this. Would someone be willing to import them into ArmA II for me? In an Addon format? I am willing to compensate within reason.

Edited by LinuxMaster9
updated.

This is kind of a long shot, but could any modder who would be willing to make some units based on a futuristic paramilitary theme contact me? Will accept any offers from reskins of bohemia units to fully fledged new models, so long as they fulfil some basic quality criteria.

chernarus police overhaul, the duty officer is there, but there isnt really any riot,HRT, or any other variants for them, and they dont have to be like super tactical I'm thinking more like they have the old soviet steel helmet or pasgt and balaclava with gas mask or goggles, and like a brdm for them and a small helicopter and a patrol boat and maybe even a border guard or something along those lines.

Maybe something like this? :images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc0frXU7BoAvxE-6AECQQNcWyJigO6qvZ-x2B26TB-k19H9kx1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi4-U5ap4Z8Xajw4Vcv8MLBb5X8YCPMCW40mpf_u74pycJxi-n Id like to see something like this too.

Hi all, I am requesting some kind person or persons to reskin the Russian Army or Insurgents faction to make them more basic and more 'oldschool'...

What I need is camo reskins (links will be below) and if possible equipment changes to make them more basic, I want more of a militia feel rather than a modern fully equipped feel which is what the standard OPFOR Russians have. If this means a new faction of 'Russian Rebels' or if it's just a reskin, you guys can tell me.

I will post the following links of which camo patterns I would like to have generated in my next post since this is my 1st and as you surely know...first posts can't contain links

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

The camo patterns I would like to see...:

\\Soviet TTsKO Brown/Oxblood pattern and TTsKO two-colour woodland pattern: http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=USSR

\\Russian VSR: http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Russia + http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=File:Russia2.jpg (this version specifically)

\\Russian Komplekt kamuflirovannogo obmundirovannogo (KKO) (1992): http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=File:Russia11.jpg

There was a well done Vulcan bomber done for ArmA but it was never ported to ArmA 2. IIRC there were some copyright "who done it" problems and I don't know if that was ever sorted out.

I would love to see somebody port the USEC Navy mod (minus the Seahawks and Harriers) to ArmA 2. I've been scrounging together something of a fleet from the various mods out there and would love to have something resembling an American destroyer. I tried the ArmA version in ArmA 2 and you could spawn the ships empty but the textures were all messed up and entering any position on the ship was very difficult. Maybe installing the old CAA mod would fix the textures?

Hi,

I am sorry if I mistaken that write here, but I has not found another place.

I have two ideas:

- Now, a some of objects are placed in the map editor called Visitor, other some of objects are placed in the mission editor. I suggest to develop technology that can allow the mission makers place all the objects on a map in the mission editor only, including roads. While a map contains only information about itself. This approach allows to edit an environment without a need unpack the PBO file of the map.

- Now the City Generator add-on exists, but the process is complicated by the uneven surface in a location for the city generation. I suggest to develop technology that can temporarily align surface under the city.

What do you think about this?

Is there a addon which add to Arma : Co the Soukhoï Su-24 ?

If not, can someone take the responsabilitie to create one for the community :D ?

Hi, I propose to make a Bear add-on for Chernarus to enrich the nature of this country.

Therefore, it is time to make an animation for human models that allows to climb vertical surfaces. This can be done using animation to crawl on the ground.

Edited by VGD

Hello, i was wondering if anyone interested in make a mod with additional recoilless rifles and maybe some improvements on how they actually work to get closer to irl. A couple examples of recoilless rifles would be m40 106mm,b10 82mm,B11 107mm.