Hello fellow arma nuts,

Does anybody know of a mod, other than ACE, that enables main gun tracers on battle tanks? If there is one, can it handle custom ammo types? Maybe via a userconfig entry? thanks in advance for your answers!

I know what it does. What I don't understand is this:

From what I understand, the TPWLOS addon in the TPWCAS config file only enables the LOS system to human players.

Oh, I found that out by asking about it. The TPWLOS embedded in TPWCAS applies the LOS system to AI-to-human engagement. TPWLOS on its own (NOT in TPWCAS) does that AND AI-to-AI engagement. What this means is if you use the one in TPWCAS, the LOS system will only work on AI fighting human players. TPWLOS on its own applies it to every engagement, human AND AI. Why the difference, I do not know.

Does that help clarify?

Oh, I found that out by asking about it. The TPWLOS embedded in TPWCAS applies the LOS system to AI-to-human engagement. TPWLOS on its own (NOT in TPWCAS) does that AND AI-to-AI engagement. What this means is if you use the one in TPWCAS, the LOS system will only work on AI fighting human players. TPWLOS on its own applies it to every engagement, human AND AI. Why the difference, I do not know.

Does that help clarify?

It does indeed, thank you! :)

Hi, I was wondering if somebody could make the Irish Air Corps AW 139? Or even to retexture the KA-60 in Irish Air Corps colours. I want a cool looking helicopter for my new unit. Thank you.

would it be possible to get an addon with the M116 75mm mountain howitzer? working on some ww2 pacific themed missions and would like to use the correct artillery for the marines.

Hello!

Im looking for a list of all released soviet jets, in their newest version. I normally look on armedassault.info for addons, but I think I saw a MiG-29 somewhere that wasnt on there.

So to not take any chance, can you tell me which jets are available in addon form?

Im talking about stuff like MiG-15, -21, -23, -25, -29 and 35, and of course the Sukhoi family.

I also cant find this MiG-25 / MiG-31:

Was it ever released?

Thanks in advance!

hello do you know if it was released the Boeing-707 I saw that there was a work in progress on it, and I can tell if there are kc-135 in Arma 2 and if you can you could give me the link of the su-30 I saw in this video:

thanks in advance :D

Is there a weapon replacement pack for the Takistani Army that replaces their FN FALs and M16A2s with AK-47 derivatives and other Soviet weaponry?

I would love to see a mod for either the Civil war in Arma 2 or the American Revolution. Just having the infantry and the muskets and cannons would be fine (No horses or melee sword fighting "engines." are needed.) I love these two eras, and would love to make scenarios involving either of the two eras.

Hello, Im looking for a port of "Aushilfes" Su-30 in ArmA II. His Su-30 works in ArmA 2, but inside the cockpit there is a huge white texture.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130922/lrso72yp.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130922/nsr7abqi.jpg

However on Youtube there are multiple videos showing it in Arma 2 with no texture errors. So he had to create a port, but I cant find it.

I can see a Mig21 aircraft, i have already released such an aircraft. The other images look interesting, especially the SAM sites.

I can see a Mig21 aircraft, i have already released such an aircraft. The other images look interesting, especially the SAM sites.

This is a completly new MiG-21, with an accurate cockpit. I think the "old" MiG-21 that was released was an OFP-port and had a very strange cockpit with two MFDs from the Harrier (I dont know if that was the same as yours, I only saw the one in the PRACS Takistani pack). Citizensnip is currently working on multiple planes that so far only existed as OFP-ports, like the MiG-23 or Su-24.

Anyways, keep a close eye on flashpoint.ru. Citizensnip releases most of his stuff here as well (like his Syrian MiG-23 or Su-15), but some stuff is only hosted over there (Like the MiG-25 or the Yak-28). Its all high-quality, with detailed cockpits.

He hasnt released any of his SAM stuff though. But he really has a lot in the pipeline:

His MiG-21: http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1212/08/c02c3078d014.jpg

Detailed MiG-21 cockpit: http://s001.radikal.ru/i196/1302/77/ec1a6bdb7b4c.jpg

S-125 SAM: http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/1303/6c/b6d671876262.jpg

Folded SAM Radar: http://i022.radikal.ru/1303/63/aac1fb86edd5.jpg

Edited by Fulcrum90

Hi everyone!

I recently found an old youtube video about an F-18C (FDF mod I suppose) with VMFA 314 skin.

My research led me anywhere but to "theFirst2fight" whose website is no more..

Can anybody tell me how to get this skin? Thanks!

Since we are already talking about SAMs and stuff: I remember I had a tracer mod that enabled realistic anti-aircraft cannon tracers for the Shilka and other AA-vehicles, making it look more like this:

(Instead of the giant green "blobs" ArmA has). Anyone remember this mod?

Hello,

I´m new to BI forums but I´d like to help, maybe, some of you wishing to have some new sniper rifles reticles.

For an obvious reason I haven´t read all the more than 500 pages on this thread so I could only guess there might be someone here willing to have some new sniper scopes around.

In case you are interested, I´ve done them, and you can download´em on Armaholic as Dagger Scopes. Sorry, for BI does not allow me posting the link.

Just keep it up guys!