its possible to make a program, addon, to use a tablet pc/ipad as a GPS? or to see the map?

Has anybody made rapid transition sights (aka: offset/angled ironsights) for ARMA 2? If not, is it possible with the RV engine?

file_download.php?file_id=3557&type=bug&show_inline=1&file_show_inline_token=20130619337b35aa1b9585e2bc046b38b09f851860b1ba20

Edited by Laqueesha

I tried, you could get it so he looked down the sights but the gun wasn't angled or rotated.

Okay. Lets see if my dumbself can finally post this question / request in the right place - Any chance there is a stand alone Flash Bang mod for A2/OA. I see a recently nice one released for A3. Thanks

Edited by meade95

A mod that removes all backpacks on mission start would be nice.

Hi I would really grateful if any of you talented addon makers could make The Black Watch, 3rd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland and a Scottish flag for me

Hey,

I was looking for a resking of the us army soldiers for arma 2 oa where the author used a made from scratch muliticam camo made by his brother, but somehow i cannot find it anywhere and i'm not even sure if it has been released but if there is anything regarding contact information of the author that someone know i would appriciate it.

Regards astast

Is there a config tweak possible that lists the UN troops added in OA to BLUFOR side? I find it weird to have vanilla CDF on BLU and UN CDF troops as IND.

Is there a config tweak possible that lists the UN troops added in OA to BLUFOR side? I find it weird to have vanilla CDF on BLU and UN CDF troops as IND.

As far as I know, this hasn't been done, and be released to the public as of yet.. Sadly I couldn't find anything by means of search for addon on armaholic about it. Anyone else having better luck?

Anyways, the reason why the UNO Chernarussians are on green/indep. faction is to reflect on the UNO's official impartial nature, and in terms of Arma2/OA, for more ease with mission-making where it involves them to easily switch amongst various sides.

If you want them to be Bluefor or Redfor-friendly, set an single Bluefor/Redfor unit on the map, and have him command a squad, then make him dissappear with "set chance of probability" set to false. Now they act as if they're Bluefor/Redfor, however their Bluefor/Redfor leader isn't visible but to my personal knowledge still a commanding factor afaik.. That way you can turn any single unit in anybody else's friend or enemy: Even have some Takistani's do a shoot-out amongst themselves, or target hapless civilians and their animals for target practise if you will..

Anyways, whilst speaking off UNO, anyone willing to create more UNO vehicle variety? Those UNO T-72's and Mi-24 Hind's are both a most welcome addition to project some serious power for peace with! Thanks for anyone who considers creating those, or more/alternatively through personal choice. (Yes I know Op. Frenchpoint has UNO Leclerc tanks, but that takes a whole huge modification to be downloaded and installed, just to get access to their UNO tanks and helicopters.. though I do appreciate their effort!)

I request a simple navy blue retex of the ACR soldier with the baseball cap, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could do this.

Hey again. I wanted to know what, if possible, is the best addon to use that allows the AI to heal their teammates and themselves with better ability? I've been forcing the ACE wounds system in all of my gaming sessions, and while the AI will occasionally heal themselves with the proper items, if anyone becomes unconscious it is entirely on my behalf to help them. I believe you can in fact drag and have the AI assist you with injuries with the BIS wounding system, but what of ACE? Is my circumstance left entirely up to me as the AI isn't designed for the ACE wounding system.

These are the known AI modifications I am using in case any of these are cancelling out what I want to accomplish here.

- Advanced Combat Environment (duh!)

- ASR Appendix (This auto-forces the ACE wounds)

- ASR AI

- Sakurachan AI Driver Enhancement

- TPW CAS

Edited by Foffy

Can anyone make or edit Humvees ( M1151, GMV/SOV) with M134s as the main Crew served weapon.

hello, I was looking for a city map or some good Skyscraper add-ons so I can make a large city? if you know of any please tell me :)

Can you (wld427 or Gnat) make a addon for sepecat jaguar/variants and Panavia Tornado and its variants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEPECAT_Jaguar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panavia_Tornado

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/7/9/5/1483597.jpg

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/8/7/1099781.jpg

http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/image/1615610F4A7D7BAC3D8DC8

Edited by PurePassion
please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

I would like to ask for the combination of Everon, Malden, Kolgujev and Nogova (all islands plus Nogova map being version 2010 by Hotze. (if I'm correct..) placed on a single (large) map as to form 'The Republic of Nogova'.

Please do position Malden southwest of Nogova, Everon due west of Nogova, tucked in inbetween Malden and Kolgujev, and Kolgujev itself northwest of Nogova mainland.

Max distance between each smaller Island's northern/Southern tip max 2km, and distance to Nogova mainland 5 to 7km. Thanks in advance for the effort, and I hope to hear from such project's start.

It would be awesome to go together with R0adki11's Nogova Armed Forces mod.

And it has been done for ArmA-1 with Everon Malden and Kolgujev, so please, could it be done for Arma-2 aswell? Thank you! :)

Edited by Thani '82

I love making missions where I defend someone, or my goal is to assassinate them, like they are important. But, at the end of the mission I always remember it is a civilian in a suit. I was wondering if someone could make, or if there is already one then show me, a mod that adds a president, a presidential car (could have a helicopter and a plane as well) and some secret service agents. I would love to download this so I could make some custom missions.

Also it would be cool to see ambulances and Firetrucks with models for each.

Semi-related to the above...

Did anyone ever "fix" the civilian female models so you could carry them? There are several that if you try and pick them up when wounded, you warp around the map until you hit a hard object and then get injured or die.

I love making missions where I defend someone, or my goal is to assassinate them, like they are important. But, at the end of the mission I always remember it is a civilian in a suit. I was wondering if someone could make, or if there is already one then show me, a mod that adds a president, a presidential car (could have a helicopter and a plane as well) and some secret service agents. I would love to download this so I could make some custom missions.

Also it would be cool to see ambulances and Firetrucks with models for each.

A President is in Iranian forces mod. Also in Lingor Units pack.

Very nice firetrucks are included in Vilas Polish Army and civilians mod.

Back in Operation Flashpoint there was an island called AEC (Abel + Eden + Cain). Simply Malden, Everon and Kolgujev on 1 map seperated and you can travel with boat or aircraft from one island to another. Is there such thing created for ArmA II?

I'm looking for someone who builds the Indian Arjun MK1 tank

Is there a standlaone mod out there that simulates spent casings and cartridges? Would love to walk through the brass after a heavy battle.