I would like a black / AOR1 camo / AOR2 camo variant of Arma 2 OA's M4A3. :) (the CCO + grip version)

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, but how about a summer Chernarus using the ACR DLC's assets. Essentially Bystrica but full sized and with a coastline.

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, but how about a summer Chernarus using the ACR DLC's assets. Essentially Bystrica but full sized and with a coastline.

Like having the sum_rep mod (summerpack), turns the vegetation into a summer feel ?

ok ive had alook around the forum and armaholic and couldnt find one so how about one of these in arma 2

an ABV

Not sure if there is that kind of mod but either JSRS and ACE_SM does not do that, my idea is a mod where there is an enhancement of environment sound e.g. animals, wind and so on, something that brings the maps back to life...

Is there anything like that? Is it possible to make?

lingor has animal noises etc that happen when ingame so thats a start but +1 from me, thats a pretty cool idea

Not sure if there is that kind of mod but either JSRS and ACE_SM does not do that, my idea is a mod where there is an enhancement of environment sound e.g. animals, wind and so on, something that brings the maps back to life...

Is there anything like that? Is it possible to make?

:638: Hi, I was wondering if some could show me how, or make, a retextured Marine Corpsman and to have the Navy's digital camo. If you decide to make one for me, please post the download link on this thread or post it as US Navy Sailor on Armaholic. Please tell me what file it is located in also. Thanks. P.S.: I am not very good at making mods, so I would prefer someone making it. Thank you so much.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Also, is it possible that if someone will retexture the Corpsman for me, that they will also retexture the Marine Scout. Thanks a lot.

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thanks!

Hey I am willing to pay someone to make me a gun like this 8559316462_bb45606e75_c.jpg

And with these type of attachments blockii.jpg

You don't have to do all of attachments just the SPECTER Scope and Holo scope, PEQ 15 on of rail, fore grips (Both Vertical and Angled), flashlight (right side of the gun), and RAS II Rail.

I also want the Specter Scope to have a sight option where it isn't fully scoped but it still looks in the scope.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8531/8559316462_bb45606e75_c.jpg

And with these type of attachments http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6118/blockii.jpg

You don't have to do all of attachments just the SPECTER Scope and Holo scope, PEQ 15 on of rail, fore grips (Both Vertical and Angled), flashlight (right side of the gun), and RAS II Rail.

I also want the Specter Scope to have a sight option where it isn't fully scoped but it still looks in the scope.

I find that Robert Hammer's work is the best your gonna get, also the guns that come with this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

as for Arma 3, Robert Hammer and team is making MK18 mod1's

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56844908/arma3%202013-03-12%2017-36-31-89.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56844908/arma3%202013-03-12%2022-47-49-49.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Hey I am willing to pay someone to make me a gun like this http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8531/8559316462_bb45606e75_c.jpg

And with these type of attachments http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6118/blockii.jpg

Not gonna happen buddy, cant earn money from BIS games

Not gonna happen buddy, cant earn money from BIS games

What do you mean? I am paying someone to make something like this..

I'm pretty sure the point is that modders aren't allowed to take the money... I should add that in addition to the aforementioned "RH Mk 18" for Arma 3, there's a "Block II" M4A1 that was WIP for Arma 3 as well.

The license you agreed to when you installed BI's toolset clearly states that you are not permitted to use the addons you create for commercial purposes.

@theo: yeah, but one can charge another for making a model, texture etc with using external commercial tools ;) bringing a properly configured mesh into the game afterwards can be done with little headaches by the "client" or a third party.

Edited by PuFu

@theo: yeah, but one can charge another for making a model, texture etc with using external commercial tools ;) bringing a properly configured mesh into the game afterwards can be done with little headaches by the "client" or a third party.

That is an option so long as the person has legit tools.

Does anyone know if there are any Mig 21-35 fighter mods out there?

Are there any Army Rangers mods in development out there?:lookaround:

Edited by Vast

There's a MiG-23MF here, it seems that Isla Duala includes MiG-21MFs as mentioned here, and there's a MiG-21 for Arma 1.

There are Mig21 variants in my Nogovan Armed Forces Mod and i do have a standard alone addon pack for Mig21, Mig23 and Mig27 in the works :)

Cant wait for that! Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

There's a MiG-23MF here, it seems that Isla Duala includes MiG-21MFs as mentioned here, and there's a MiG-21 for Arma 1.

Thanks!

I am curious, is there some form of a "Drill Instructors" mod to change certain people who are given it to wearing (when it is used): the Marine Corps Campaign cover, the green duty belt for any Drill Instructor other than the Senior, and the black duty belt for the Senior Drill Instructor?

Also, would anyone know how to create: "MCRD Parris Island", "MCRD San Diego", "Camp Lejeune", "Camp Pendleton", or "Mojave Viper" maps? (If there isn't an add-on for them already.)

Sorry for all the questions- new MilSim unit commander with no real info on all the mods/add-ons.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRblJrUOKSaCaGNxJaT1utFpkC36D_lpwsuuR2G_Enl6YIhbuVmimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS86XUmbFrlJG-5G5yZ2ZJjnZ2Gakah086AoVsRRRii0n1MfYaLyAI think that someone should create a mod which enables the use of stretchers and allows them to be transported in vehicle such as armed transport vehicle, ambulances, helicopters and other vehicle such as this and could be carried on the back of some specific medics(and not anyone), I think that this would be really good and put the ambulances in the game to some uses to get wounded soldiers out of the battlefield, I have already found some images of these stretchers and have added them on to this (also a good idea would be to be able to choose the colour of the stretcher, eg sand, DMP (normal black, olive brown coloured pattern), plain olive and MTP (multicam) also if a mod for a helicopter specifically made or (adapted) for the transport of wounded personnel (like the ambulance). If these have been made or if they get made/you are thinking about making these please respond as I would really like to know.

(Really sorry for this being so long but I really want this to happen.)

Edited by PurePassion

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRblJrUOKSaCaGNxJaT1utFpkC36D_lpwsuuR2G_Enl6YIhbuVmhttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS86XUmbFrlJG-5G5yZ2ZJjnZ2Gakah086AoVsRRRii0n1MfYaLyAI think that someone should create a mod which enables the use of stretchers and allows them to be transported in vehicle such as armed transport vehicle, ambulances, helicopters and other vehicle such as this and could be carried on the back of some specific medics(and not anyone), I think that this would be really good and put the ambulances in the game to some uses to get wounded soldiers out of the battlefield, I have already found some images of these stretchers and have added them on to this (also a good idea would be to be able to choose the colour of the stretcher, eg sand, DMP (normal black, olive brown coloured pattern), plain olive and MTP (multicam) also if a mod for a helicopter specifically made or (adapted) for the transport of wounded personnel (like the ambulance). If these have been made or if they get made/you are thinking about making these please respond as I would really like to know.

(Really sorry for this being so long but I really want this to happen.)

ACE has it.

ACE has it.

I have downloaded ACE but It does not seem to have it unless I have another mod that is disabling this so I will try only using specific mods and see if that solves this.