for those looking for a Tornado download it from this link: [link removed] but it is only in texture Bundeswehr :D

Edited by Franze
Unauthorized addon

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows about some alternative weapons with good base and modifications and it's not been so wildly used in Armaverse? (like M4's) I was thinking about Steyr.

Hello,

I would like to request this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38016434@N05/5756509456/ Heli

I would like to request some sort of Loader with SplashScreen that can be used of us with a less powerfull specs computer:A way to choose what ammount of towns and rendering of grass and so on that makes it possable for us to Directly Choose How Much We Want to Load at One time-much more than we currently can choose .

Make it so good that we can choose to load Only 1/4th of the Island at one time.A little like for the flightsimulator X-Plane.

I want to be able to load "Parts of Land" as I see fit me and a dynamic view distance downscaling so that I can Only See let`s say, 800m in any direction,but still see all in map display.

I simply want something like a Calculator that setts the resolution,view distance,and number of rocks and so on,Less Than my computer can handle ,with a target Fps that it finds out by playing

a mission multiple times.And then can perhaps Stream on the go what it knows my computer can make.

Tnx!

And a little mod that makes the soldiers to be able to Roll on the ground and move somewhat slowly to reflect the weight and to aim more slow,AutoAim in the General Direction of the enemy ,but requrire input to get on target.It should take "some time" to get up from a sitting position,and they should be able to move in "slow motion",taking aim carefully and be able to move as a close group.

Edited by John1000

Did I miss something ^^^? The US Presidential helicopter has nothing to do with your request right?

As far as the helicopter goes, I always wanted to redo the textures on the FFAA mod's SH-3 Sea King into Marine One. I got their permission to do the retexture...but I never could get a reply as to the MLODs so as to make Marine One more appropriate on the interior.

As it sits now, it's got some cool features on it, but no need for a winch or a rear door mounted MG. Maybe someone can get some head-way on that. Even RKSL-Rock kindly declined his Seaking...and I don't blame him, he's put a lot of work into it.

I would like to request some sort of Loader with SplashScreen that can be used of us with a less powerfull specs computer:A way to choose what ammount of towns and rendering of grass and so on that makes it possable for us to Directly Choose How Much We Want to Load at One time-much more than we currently can choose .

Make it so good that we can choose to load Only 1/4th of the Island at one time.A little like for the flightsimulator X-Plane.

I want to be able to load "Parts of Land" as I see fit me and a dynamic view distance downscaling so that I can Only See let`s say, 800m in any direction,but still see all in map display.

I simply want something like a Calculator that setts the resolution,view distance,and number of rocks and so on,Less Than my computer can handle ,with a target Fps that it finds out by playing

a mission multiple times.And then can perhaps Stream on the go what it knows my computer can make.

Tnx!

And a little mod that makes the soldiers to be able to Roll on the ground and move somewhat slowly to reflect the weight and to aim more slow,AutoAim in the General Direction of the enemy ,but requrire input to get on target.It should take "some time" to get up from a sitting position,and they should be able to move in "slow motion",taking aim carefully and be able to move as a close group.

Re your part islands: there is a huge amount of full islands that should be playable on most lower-mid range systems, desert terrains, low veg etc, even Arma islands ported to A2, quite a few, many PMC & VTE islands, huge fps. Use the town construction if you want to use open desert with just a couple of settlements, can keep fps high and game-play smooth. Vegitation mods like mike barts lower spec veg helps by replacing veg on some islands, also summer veg, can help, to be honest there are a few. Plus you could use Arma veg (2D-ish) looks fine and keeps performance going especially if making your own oasis with settlements for skirmishes etc.

Re your altering settings automatically on the way into your game: not sure anyone would make that when there are so many mods that do that for you already. I would try VFFPSS, auto alters in-game view distance, terrain settings etc. Plus IVD does a similar thing, although not to the same extent. DVD another possibility, all great mods by the way..

Re your rolling soldiers: SLX, SMK have ai movement changes, also I think PvP_tweaks could be worth looking at, you don’t need to use whole mod’s split them up a little and use what you need, provided they don’t have ‘dependencies’, if they do take across the dependency if it helps as well. The mods mentioned have slower swim, crawl, walk movements, dodge rolls etc.

Have a look at Gunter’s COWARMOD or COSLX, read through, there is a comprehensive explanation of the mods and what they do, there are performance enhancing mods included (I’m sure).

Don’t forget you don’t need the whole mods just the bits you need, there really are plenty available..

Oh, you can disable loading screens too..:)

All that said, what specs do you have..:p

Edited by ChrisB

http://www.shephardmedia.com/static/images/article/euro_hawk_sigint.jpg

hey guys..what do u think that someone makes this UAV but..controlable by soldier from base..or some armored car or humwve is that posible to do???

i am sorry if i cross-post..but i dont see my reply to this thread when i searched those rangers with best details i cant find it anywhere on armaholic...i remember that the name start something with D.... Rangers..if someone can tell me the name or link to that addon...tnx a lot

Hello,

I would like to request this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38016434@N05/5756509456/ Heli

I think this is being made by someone already not sure who though :)

Did I miss something ^^^? The US Presidential helicopter has nothing to do with your request right?

As far as the helicopter goes, I always wanted to redo the textures on the FFAA mod's SH-3 Sea King into Marine One. I got their permission to do the retexture...but I never could get a reply as to the MLODs so as to make Marine One more appropriate on the interior.

As it sits now, it's got some cool features on it, but no need for a winch or a rear door mounted MG. Maybe someone can get some head-way on that. Even RKSL-Rock kindly declined his Seaking...and I don't blame him, he's put a lot of work into it.

Sounds cool :) Me and a friend is thinking about making it too we just need to remodel some things and texture it.

Also i'm thinking about making a washington dc map with the white house washington memorial the congress and ofcourse the pentagon would there be any problem (Moral/Ethical) in making that kind map i'm thinking i will make all buildings non-destoryable and non-damageable is that better than have it damageable and destoryable? i just wanna ask you guys before i start out on making it

Edited by astast

Photo can't be found :/

Items 1-3 may or may not already be WIP, i can't say for sure, or say at all but they will look similar... :P

item 4 is already in the works by Astast i believe.

Good morning all.

Tried to do a search and either didn't do it right or my coffee hadn't kicked in yet. Anyway, I know a few were working on the HMMTT for ARMA 2, as well as a few other vehicles, but I never found any updates or info on them in a long time. Anyone know if some were ever done? Our unit could really use them for the LOGPAC part of our missions.

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

It looks like I may have posted this in the wrong thread now that I look closer. Can an admin relocate this for me? My apolgies gents. Call it old fart syndrome :)

@SGhering

Post merged with the sticky addon request thread. Next time please spend a little more time searching before posting.

Hey guys, I'm searching for a kind of addon I really hope is already out there. Looking for one where there's an actual rank structure among the AI/players.

The scenario: I've got an AI squad leader or platoon leader, and I'm the team leader or squad leader. The AI leader is an LT, and I'm a SGT. I'd like to be able to order my squad (and not just them follow me around) even though I'm not the platoon leader (you know, how the real military works). Is there any addon that makes this possible?

If I were to request a few mods, it would be:

- CQB Mod. "Combined" addons such as st movement and collisions along with other CQB orientated features like a proper grenade system and animations, less spacing blocks between players and easier movement animations. In fact I've looked at trying to get a team together with little luck.

- Tactical beard mod. But no, not just for your player but a whole mini-game! Grow the biggest beard in the shortest time and you win. How do you grow a beard faster? The adrenaline and testosterone pump of firefights. The more firefights you get in, the bigger your beard!

:yay:

- Tactical beard mod. But no, not just for your player but a whole mini-game! Grow the biggest beard in the shortest time and you win. How do you grow a beard faster? The adrenaline and testosterone pump of firefights. The more firefights you get in, the bigger your beard!

:yay:

I second this motion.

I second this motion.

Would like to request this plane with minigun M-134:Fairchild AU-23 A Peacemaker with buildt-in Mini Gun M-134 System,just like as in the AC-130 U Spectre Gunship.

It will be perfect for small SF-teams.It has 4-seats

Swedish Viggen aircraft.Splinter camoflage pattern. With Mini 134 Gatling Gun Pod on centerline.To be able to Hide Satchel mine in Air-inlett,below Front wing and in AirExaust.

AC-47 with working Black Crow direction finder tuned to the Auto ignition system. The beacon picks up signals from a ground sensor-computer gives directions.

Working RF-4C Phantom II Combat Recce Camera System Pod. The system will start a camera that shoots a film of the fly-by and

hands it over to a "IPAD 2" Tablet.(Like the one in Feint Diver Computer). ;)

A Radar screen like a IPAD 2 Tablet for E2C Hawkeye mod.

A Beech U-22 Light Plane for Signal Relay Mission for the Bowman Radio System.

And a small modification to the game;A way to hide a Bouncing Mine from view so that it is invisable to soldiers.

A Swedish CV 9040 Chamelion AA-Vehicle with a Radar Dome on the turret.With Range Limit,~6000m.

Use the Gun Barrell from the Bradley IFV,the same animation.

Speaking of the Bradley; A request to get a Moving Map Display in the Cargo Compartment for the soldiers to see where they are going,please.One zoomed in - one zoomed out.

I would like to request a Visor+Metal Mask as seen in Arma 3 videos.A visor with tinted glass.

For the Bowman Radio System; EmergencyLocatingBeacon Radio.

End.:D

Thanks ,John 1000

Edited by John1000

I have been searching and searching for a mod that does this but I just can't find one. I personally hate the default horn sounds for cars and trucks in arma. Not even jsrs fixes these. If possible could someone make a mod that replaces the default horn sounds with good ones that can also be held down so its not just a short little horn audio(loop audio). Thanks