Looking for car addons that have "openable door" like the mitsu evo car pack.

Can you guys know other the only one I found the mitsu evo car pack and skyline (but skyline is right hand drive and I can;t use it in my project) Cheers

How about an M1117 ASV. I saw an absolute shitton of these when I was in Iraq.

i hope soon, at the moment i am even modeling mesh for M1117 Guardian

Posted this on the wrong place apparently...destroy me!

This is a request to anyone interested in making such an India-Pakistan mod. .

have you seen my weaponholders ? there are Indian and Pakistani infantryman

I would love to see a map from operation Market garden (Arnhem Oosterbeek, Eindhoven, Nijmegen) ((HOlland))

also love to see the ww2 british airborne motor (excelsior welbike)

or te US airborne scooter (Cushman)

also it would be nice to see some gliders like the Waco (US) the horsa (UK and US) and the Hamilcar(UK)

and th eairborne tanks the Teterach(UK) and the Locust (US UK)

and it would be cool to have the 4x4 ton, truck (willys, Jeep) with the soft roof on it

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

my requests are ww2 I forgot the Pack howitzer what the glide pilots brought with them in the horsa glider

I would love to see a map from operation Market garden (Arnhem Oosterbeek, Eindhoven, Nijmegen) ((HOlland))

also love to see the ww2 british airborne motor (excelsior welbike)

or te US airborne scooter (Cushman)

also it would be nice to see some gliders like the Waco (US) the horsa (UK and US) and the Hamilcar(UK)

and th eairborne tanks the Teterach(UK) and the Locust (US UK)

and it would be cool to have the 4x4 ton, truck (willys, Jeep) with the soft roof on it

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

my requests are ww2 I forgot the Pack howitzer what the glide pilots brought with them in the horsa glider

The WACO is currently WIP as apart of the I44 mod. most of what you want can be found in i44 or requested on the i44 forums

Does anybody have plans for doing Russian/USSR skin for L-39? And some skin with USSR/CSLA colors but no insignias for some kind of ex-USSR scenarios (Abhasia, Artsah).

If this hasn't come up yet, is someone interested in making an Assault Breacher for the US in Afghan scenarios.

Check out this video:

Is there a way to get the USMC AH-1W SuperCobras standalone, without the ACE 2 mod?

Edited by Laqueesha

Is there a way to get the AH-1W SuperCobras standalone, without the ACE 2 mod?

PRACS might be an option?

How about creating a training fighter and helicopter that allows for a trainer and trainee to both sit in. But the key would be then the trainer can take control at any time. This maybe already out there but thought I would suggest it anyway as I couldn't find it.

pilot - copilot controls sharing is available only in tkoh, and ohly for choppers afaik

How about creating a training fighter and helicopter that allows for a trainer and trainee to both sit in. But the key would be then the trainer can take control at any time. This maybe already out there but thought I would suggest it anyway as I couldn't find it.

Dsl's Littlebirds allows the pilots/co-pilot to switch seats.

There's a few twin seat aircraft around, i'm sure with some scripting you could switch the pilot and co-pilot.

i hope soon, at the moment i am even modeling mesh for M1117 Guardian

have you seen my weaponholders ? there are Indian and Pakistani infantryman

I absolutely have, and I loved it!:D

It is what I use currently. The problem arises with the vehicles. I've got the infantry, and it's easy to pretend Takistan is Pakistan so even got vehicles for that. But the problem is India, don't have anything like Indian vehicles. I agree with Dmitri, it would probably be out of scope, but I'm still hopeful. Your weaponholders rock though btw as well as the weapon sound effects!

Another request, I did search this forum and couldn't find anything of the like:

Are there any battle cries for ARMA 2? Like in reality, I know Middle Eastern Armies do use religious phrases like "Allah-u-Akbar" and "La-Illaha-Illalah" during gun fights. And I'm sure western ones do too, stuff like "Hooaah" and the sort. Ignore this request if you think it would be racist, but I personally don't. And I am a Muslim too so I don't find them anti-Islam, I just find them realistic. In fact, as a Muslim, it would kinda honor me since you know you don't have to be BLUFOR in ARMA 2. But, if to keep religion aside, someone decides to leave the first two chants, and instead do ones related to nationality, I do think it would be an interesting addition. Is it in anyway possible?

HK416 WEAPON CLASSES (10 in/14.5 in barrels) with hybrid scopes. Basically like the ACE SOCOM M4A1 Eotech x4. Obviously I'd like to be ACE compatible. It would great to have the animations of the scope flipping in and out but really not necessary. I'd be happy to have it work just like the above mentioned m4a1.

I just really want to see hk416's with longer range capabilities. I know there is a weapons packs out there that have 416's with acog's but the configs are so unrealistic that it takes the realism out of using them. I'm not going to mention the name because there's no need to start a debate about it.

HK416 WEAPON CLASSES (10 in/14.5 in barrels) with hybrid scopes. Basically like the ACE SOCOM M4A1 Eotech x4. Obviously I'd like to be ACE compatible. It would great to have the animations of the scope flipping in and out but really not necessary. I'd be happy to have it work just like the above mentioned m4a1.

I just really want to see hk416's with longer range capabilities. I know there is a weapons packs out there that have 416's with acog's but the configs are so unrealistic that it takes the realism out of using them. I'm not going to mention the name because there's no need to start a debate about it.

RH's HK pack + Robalo's ACE config's which fix all the discrepancy's like missing firemodes and add ace features like elevation adjustment.

Good luck finding a Magnified Eotech, the only working on i know of is ACE's.

RH's HK pack + Robalo's ACE config's which fix all the discrepancy's like missing firemodes and add ace features like elevation adjustment.

Good luck finding a Magnified Eotech, the only working on i know of is ACE's.

And this was the weapons pack I was speaking of in which the power of these weapons are far from realistic. We don't use them on our clan servers due to this reason. A .556 has the knock down power of a .762, maybe oven .338 lapua. I used to use those weapons, because lets face it they are beautiful weapons and a lot of hard work and detail have went into them, but I could go onto a server and more or less snipe (one shot one kill) with a suppressed mk18 acog. I'm not trying to take anything away from Robert hammer and his great contributions but I'm looking for something a bit different and more realistic on the ammunitions and velocity side.

And I know there's only 2 magnified eotechs which is why I'm requesting that somebody might want to give it a go in the proper thread. Thanks for your help though bro. If you happen to come across something feel free to let me know, please.

And this was the weapons pack I was speaking of in which the power of these weapons are far from realistic. We don't use them on our clan servers due to this reason. A .556 has the knock down power of a .762, maybe oven .338 lapua. I used to use those weapons, because lets face it they are beautiful weapons and a lot of hard work and detail have went into them, but I could go onto a server and more or less snipe (one shot one kill) with a suppressed mk18 acog. I'm not trying to take anything away from Robert hammer and his great contributions but I'm looking for something a bit different and more realistic on the ammunitions and velocity side.

1. As i said, use Robolo's config's should solve your issues.

2. The Mk18's aren't in the 416 pack.

3. the 416 pack (both with and without the configs) uses standard 5.56x39 magazines (the damage is defined by the magazine holding the bullet, not the rifle.), the power is no different, perhaps you're using ACE's Mk262 rounds (Match grade open tip rounds. they have a reputation amongst marksmen in Afghanistan for being able to kill in just a single chest shot.) which have a higher damage.

The only custom rounds are 7.62mm mags for the HK417

the 416 even uses a M4A1 as its reference and as defined by the config only these magazine's are accepted:

magazines[] = {"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD", "20Rnd_556x45_Stanag", "30Rnd_556x45_G36", "100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag", "30Rnd_556x45_G36SD"};

Edit: I should note that robolo's configs change this reference to the ACE HK416, allowing it to use ACE magazines.

Edited by Scarecrow398

Nobody has got an answer to this?

Hey people,

I dont know if this is the right thread for such questions, so please guide me to the matching one if I'm wrong here.

I'm searching for an AI Wounding system/revive mod similar to the the dapman mod under /Mods: complete/AI addons section of the forums or the SLX wounds system of the Warmod. Main issue: AI must start to drag fallen teammates to cover and give first aid to them automatically.

Unfortunatly none of those two mods satisfy me completely. The dapman mod enables AI auto first aid and should also enable dragging but in 99 of 100 cases the enemy just starts to heal his comrade in the middle of the battlefield. No dragging to cover at all. Teammates of the player also won't drag you to cover when wounded or do the same to other teammates if you dont order them to heal those. Warmod SLX wounds adds a lot of nice features like tha tyou knock down enemys of the bullet hole appears nearly where the target was hit. It also adds the dragging and first aid, and here it works properly. But the negative parts of this are the animations which are horrible non-smooth, especially the transitions. Furthermore there are those screams (which are easy to disable but just to mention it). But the main reason I deleted this mod were the anims/tranisitions.

So is there any mod like this out there? AI that drag fallen mates and give them first aid? maybe throwing smoke before? Maybe with new anims?

Can anybody help me with this?

@Dar so you had which mod CoWarMod and using it for the wounding aspect?

All you needed was COSLX which is in COWarMod, my mod btw.

As far as I know COSLX, and Dapman's AI First Aid Support are the only 2 mods that do what you already found out.

The only other thing I know of is Automated medic --> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14769

Also in the future if your looking for AI addons/mods scripts ect,. then review my:

AI Compilation List of Addons/Mods/Scripts & Misc

You may also want to look into ACE2's wounding system, although theirs isnt AI specific like COSLX is.

If you also have further questions for COSLX or COWarMod then please use the release threads for them.

Hope that helps.

Lets say I create a randomly populated island full of hostiles. Infantry, armor, air units, small bases, caches, FOBs, artillery/AA posts, airfields etc It would be cool if a CO could make simple objectives in real time. ie; destroy the tunguska we spotted near Imarat or clear Imarat of hostiles etc etc.

Obviously we can set our own "objectives" at anytime, what I mean is for the objectives to become a part of the actual mission, in the briefing. Maybe some sort of toggleable interface, inwhich the Co would input the diary and task quickly and hit okay. ofcourse maybe some conditions have to be input aswell, so the Co would have to be somewhat comfortable with simple scripts ie; (!alive (nearestObject [leader _grp, "2S6M_Tunguska"])); or something like that.

Just a thought...would be cool

Please, could someone make a decent F-18 plane?

there is Meatball's one, but it lacks some things, like flares and working RWR... so it's almost impossible to use against other fighters or AA like Tunguska.

there is the one from FDF Mod, but even if does have flares, the RWR isn't working aswell.

so, I'd like to have a F-18C or F/A-18 Super Hornet with different roles (Fighter, Ground Attack etc...) with proper RWR and flares.

thanks

Please, could someone make a decent F-18 plane?

there is Meatball's one, but it lacks some things, like flares and working RWR... so it's almost impossible to use against other fighters or AA like Tunguska.

there is the one from FDF Mod, but even if does have flares, the RWR isn't working aswell.

so, I'd like to have a F-18C or F/A-18 Super Hornet with different roles (Fighter, Ground Attack etc...) with proper RWR and flares.

thanks

You could depbo it and add it to the config, from memory its just a single line, something like

#define CanSeeRadar 1

added to the top with the other defines.

Or mando's missles should do it?

ive been playing the game, and i prefered playing the country that represents croatia the most: US. but its not enough. ima sort my request for Croatia by priority:

1). The faction itself. Name the faction whatever you want it, but simply make sure its in the BLUFOR- it is in N.A.T.O., in case you didnt know

2). M95 Degman. This Croatian tank is gonna destroy the worlds "top 10 best tanks in world hurr durr" lists. Its in prototype stage, and its allready the 3rd best tank in the world. Once scientists and engies do all the thing the plan to do with it, it will unqestionably be the worlds most powerfull tank. find all the info you need about it on its wiki page. anyway, just to give you and idea, its faster and more manuverable than m1a2. its got better armor, stronger cannon, faster rate of fire, generally smaller (but slightly longer), much bigger operational range, and more.

3). The troops. Well, you can find pics of Croat soldiers, and model the troops after them, but make shure that they have sunglasess! all croat soldiers have sunglasess! wouldnt be suprised to hear that oakleys are sponsored by A.F.R.C. (armed forces of the republic of croatia)

4.)Patria AMW. IFV, APC, and AA variant would be nice

5.) VHS assault rifle. just as m95 degman, its still in proto-stage, but it will probably be one of the worlds best assault rifles ever made

6.) The rest of the info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Croatia

if someone would do this, i would be very very happy.