Thanks. It's not that either although it looks pretty good and I'll probably use that on my TV PC, where the text needs to be bigger but the one I saw shows it down the bottom, perhaps even instead of the compass and it looks like "320 SSE". Maybe it's a custom Project Reality mod.

Ahh, it was a small down box with tan lettering showing like 180 S at the bottom center, it was apart of ICE menus when i used it, maybe it still is.

Ahh, it was a small down box with tan lettering showing like 180 S at the bottom center, it was apart of ICE menus when i used it, maybe it still is.

Yeah maybe. I don't recall the box being tan but perhaps they customised it a bit. I see ICE was incorporated into Merlin in 2009 and there doesn't seem to be any pbo we can use just for this one feature.

If this has already been said somewhere i'm sorry i couldn't find it anywhere. I've read all the confirmed vehicles and stuff and i didn't see anything about aircraft that could build vehicles, i know how in arma 2 you could carry vehicles by wires or dropped by a c130, but i think it would be a lot more realistic, and frankly a lot more awesome, if we could physically drive it onto the aircraft. Like open the C130 doors and drive a tank onto it maybe walk around inside of the c130 walk up to the cockpit, considering how big the c130 is in real life. And maybe a helicopter specially designed to have smal vehicles drivin on and delivered. I feel like this would make for much more fun game play.

I'm a total idiot when it comes to creating addons, scripts, and the like.

But I do remember in the original OFP, the Ballistic Addon Studio Chinook was scripted in such a way that you could drive small vehicles inside (the M151's, etc), lock them down, and transport them. Likewise, you could sling vehicles underneath from inside the pilot's position (while in flight) to transport underneath. If I remember correctly, their UH60 could do the same thing, with 5-ton trucks, HMMWV, etc.

I'm largely a lurker, but I've seen Ebud around, and I've seen old addons ported in: I'm not sure what it would take to translate an old OFP script into Arma 2...

If this has already been said somewhere i'm sorry i couldn't find it anywhere. I've read all the confirmed vehicles and stuff and i didn't see anything about aircraft that could build vehicles, i know how in arma 2 you could carry vehicles by wires or dropped by a c130, but i think it would be a lot more realistic, and frankly a lot more awesome, if we could physically drive it onto the aircraft. Like open the C130 doors and drive a tank onto it maybe walk around inside of the c130 walk up to the cockpit, considering how big the c130 is in real life. And maybe a helicopter specially designed to have smal vehicles drivin on and delivered. I feel like this would make for much more fun game play.

I think that large vehicles like the MI-26 or Lockheed C5 would finally get a purpose in this immense world!

However, since it can be already scripted, I dont think you should expect it anytime soon ;).

Any mod that I can pick up some Flash Bang gernades?? That is not ACE but simply for standard A2/OA? Thanks!

Agreed on the Mi-26. There is one out there, but the flight model...I dunno it doesn't handle like its a giant aircraft and the sound just doesn't sound right. Not to mention its got a BI logo on the tail which IMO kinda kills it. Better than anything I could make no doubt but I would like to see the Mi-26 get some true love, kinda like the exalls Mi-28 and Franze/NodUnit's AH-64 are getting.

How about a MiG-31 or Su-35...seems like the Russian Air Force really gets no love in the community (aside from the MiG-29 and the ACE mod's Su-30). And I know it's been requested but it would be really cool to see a PAK-FA

I made the textures for that but i never got it to work but if someone would do the config for it i could send you the texture files.

Regards.

You have the textures? Thanks!

Hey

I made the textures for that but i never got it to work but if someone would do the config for it i could send you the texture files.

Regards.

Should just work with SetTextureObject, i'm pretty sure the UH-1 has a hidden selection, if you want i can't chuck them in a mission and send it your way as a example.

Should just work with SetTextureObject, i'm pretty sure the UH-1 has a hidden selection, if you want i can't chuck them in a mission and send it your way as a example.

Hey,

R0adki11 is working on something, so you will have an addon very soon.

I just need to change the textures a bit more.

As astast says ive made an addon using the textures, astast is just tweaking the colour and it will be all set for release.

R0adki11 is working on something, so you will have an addon very soon.

I just need to change the textures a bit more.

As astast says ive made an addon using the textures, astast is just tweaking the colour and it will be all set for release.

That's great! Thanks, mate. Cheers!

Edited by Laqueesha

Seems like Laqueesha is the most successful person in here when it comes to requests :D

(Yea, i know, its all about reasonable requests.)

Seems like Laqueesha is the most successful person in here when it comes to requests :D

(Yea, i know, its all about reasonable requests.)

Most of the times, if you really want something done, your best bet is to do it yourself ;)

Hi, would be anybody nice and make a czech SF landrover in woodland camo ? :chef: I can send texture ( nothing awesome ) .

MK 13 Mod 5 300 Win Mag

SOPMOD M4 Block II (Multiple optics and furniture)

M39 EMR

Current Marine weapons that I would like to see in ArmA to increase realism.

There is a M39 EMR in one of RH packs.

Mk18 pack after checking. (Although the M39 has screwed up arms for me, i assume I have an old version)

Edited by Sabre

Saw Aimpoint's being discussed in another thread which reminded me of something I've had lying around for awhile.

I did a re-texture of the BIS CompM2 model, and it has only really been used in one thing, it's abit old, but figured it is kind of going to waste at the moment.

aim.jpg

If anyone would like the updated texture files to include in there addons/mods that have the BIS Aimpoint, PM me.

nice texture there sabre. it really shows the amount of detail one can pull from properly done normals. thumbs up

Perhaps we can keep this thread to addon requests.

There is an orphaned projects thread for people giving away old work, and announcements about projects dying or whatever can be made in their own thread or via pm.

i have requested help with that but was advised to stop

see; http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?140820-addon-config-bin-cpp-help-please

To my undertsanding it wasn't a problem as long as you didn't attempt to edit the model is anyway and provided reference that it was BIS work (Any ideas on the legality of this Max? i know there's plenty of reskins out there.)

Also wondering if anyone had made a Merkava for Arma 2?