May somebody please make these ESS tinted goggles for me? I'd like them to be available in the "player profile". I'd say the easiest way to go about this is to reskin the "LHD_glasses" that are already present in the game.

ess_goggles.jpg

mkt5oCebVH653WzZ9OmmQMQ.jpg

Edited by Laqueesha

Funnily enough...I do have something like this lying around somewhere in my folders :P

Making custom glasses seems to be quite difficult... I mean entirely new types of glasses. I think replacing an existing pair would definitely be the easiest way to go about that.

Wasn't that hard tbh. I know I had some position issues but thats just a matter of trail/error.

I'll dig them out and see what state I left them in and work on them for release.

First time poster here, so a big ALOHA. :D

I've seen the attack copters, and I've seen the troop copters. Attack copters have pilot/gunner driven weaponry, and a number of the troop birts have side/door gunner positions.

But has anyone done a helo with both pilot/gunner operated weaponry, AND a side/door gunner position? I'm thinking, of course, of the Executive Outcome Mi-24 Hind's as used in Sierra Leone.

(google "EO Hind" video, and you'll see what I mean)

So, before I put in a request, has anyone done anything like that? A Hind, modded to have two door MG-er positions, as well as a standard ground-attack weapon setup?

Ta, Merci, Mahalo, Thanks, and all that!

Wasn't that hard tbh. I know I had some position issues but thats just a matter of trail/error.

I'll dig them out and see what state I left them in and work on them for release.

Thanks, mate. You wouldn't mind reskinning the orange "Tactical_Glasses" to black, would you? I need something that resembles the ESS ICE glasses. Thanks. :)

I'll see what I can do for the tact glasses, I can do the ESS goggles however.

Ya use the desert stock map, I tried the same map years ago and its a broke map as far as I know,

Desert map has nothing on it except the oil tower, so it still a decent fps map for general, testing.

Yeah wasn't for testing really, more for easy screenshots for promo stuff etc.

But not a biggy. Would just be a cool thing to have again.

I'll see what I can do for the tact glasses, I can do the ESS goggles however.

Thanks. The goggles are much more important, though. Thanks again.

Is this the sort of thing you were looking for?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma2oa2011-03-0618-12-52-92.jpg

I made the strap go around his head rather then the helmet, reason being so it won't look odd with a strap floating in the air on a guy with no helmet

Looks good. As for the strap, no strap/going around the head would be better than going around the helmet, as it would be better for different sized helmets.

Just make the tint darker, and make an olive drab green goggle too. Everything looks good, thanks. :yay:

Edited by Laqueesha

ground/choppers/aircraft/arty/rocket arty -deployed mines support could be nice.

with or without corresponding vehicles[dedicated or as optional loadout for existed ones]

also could be nice to see combat engineers tanks, remote mine-clearing vehicles, advanced smoke-screening vehicles and other combat engineering stuff.

or at least handy scripted versions of this. with handy/usable UI, probably.

Can I request custom face here?

I would like if someone will make it, an camo Gordon Freeman maybe?

If someone will make it, can you send me the face in PM? glasses are in the game, so thats already 25% done.

thanks

I thought that's already in game? The Takistani rebels and civilians have 3D beards.

If that's not what you were looking for, there's also this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5817

the A'Stan Green berets have it too.

No doubt my request would be limited by the engine but...

some sort of mod that simulates vision through a NV monocular (one eye NV, one Adjusted to night time).

some sort of mod that simulates vision through a NV monocular (one eye NV, one Adjusted to night time).

Ah, yes. I've wanted this one as well for a very long time. An easy trick to do, is, when you're playing a night mission with NVGs, set your 3D fillrate to 50%. It improves FPS and makes your night vision appear more realistic! Now, if there was only a mod that could do that for you... ;)

Ah, yes. I've wanted this one as well for a very long time. An easy trick to do, is, when you're playing a night mission with NVGs, set your 3D fillrate to 50%. It improves FPS and makes your night vision appear more realistic! Now, if there was only a mod that could do that for you... ;)

That looks like arse!.... just how it should :D

Such a shame with C17. I was really looking forward to that one. Is anyone else other than Vectorx or Desktop (who is not around anymore i think) working on the C17?

Hey guys, does anyone know of a mod that has children? I want to have some afghani kids running round in my missions, also, having children in arma 2 brings me one step closer to my dream, to have Ewoks in Arma 2