Is there / could someone make an ACE compitible mod which remove everything on the hud/ui expect from a tiny little indicator (text) in the top right which tells me what i have equipped.

still have things like GPS, compass etc available, but when i aim or look near someone i get their name in the middle of the screen, and i get the annoying clock up when people spot enemies, text chat can stay, would be nice to have it smaller though....

Even though this stuff is fake,could someone design this just like the armed Sputnik(Ka-137)we already have??

Even though this stuff is fake,could someone design this just like the armed Sputnik(Ka-137)we already have??

Chill mate, its WIP but more better! ;) :) :cool:

you can do that already with the first aid module in the editor

Yes but I don' want to use all that module stuff. Just a mod that gives you an extra interaction with bodies. It would be pretty simple I guess.

Yes but I don' want to use all that module stuff. Just a mod that gives you an extra interaction with bodies. It would be pretty simple I guess.

would more then likely be script based and you would have to do some work in the editor to make it work, like the module ;)

Can somebody skin the OA Vehicles(Stryker MGS, HMMWV CROWs, ands the SOV HMMWV) to a woodland camo?

Can someone make WW2 Canadian Soldiers wearing the mkIII turtle helmet? Canadian soldiers particularly the ones who were in the initial assault wave on D-Day Juno Beach were issued this helmet.

Can somebody skin the OA Vehicles(Stryker MGS, HMMWV CROWs, ands the SOV HMMWV) to a woodland camo?

Yea, you can :)

Just unpbo CA and find requred textures, repaint it, make a config with overwriten textures and you have it :)

I think this has already been done, have a look on armaholic or armed assault websites.

I think this has already been done, have a look on armaholic or armed assault websites.

I know I have it; but it doesn't have the following: Stryker MGS, HMMWV GPK, HMMWV CROWS, HMMWV SOV, Stryker MEV, Stryker Mortar Carrier, Strykers with SLAT armor, and others I can't think of right now.

The pack you're thinking of just uses the ARMA 2 Vehicles, reskinned Bradleys, and the Strykers that were ported from ARMA I and recrewed them with the US Soldiers from OA, it doesn't have any of the OA-specific vehicles and variants.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

I know I have it; but it doesn't have the following: Stryker MGS, HMMWV GPK, HMMWV CROWS, HMMWV SOV, Stryker MEV, Stryker Mortar Carrier, Strykers with SLAT armor, and others I can't think of right now.

The pack you're thinking of just uses the ARMA 2 Vehicles, reskinned Bradleys, and the Strykers that were ported from ARMA I and recrewed them with the US Soldiers from OA, it doesn't have any of the OA-specific vehicles and variants.

i assume this is the pack you are refering too: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16144 if it is. It wouldn't be too hard to create a replacement config and uses the hidden texture selections to create your own pack.

People always think they know best but the biggest thing to remeber is that Arma is for the people by the people.

People always think they know best but the biggest thing to remeber is that Arma is for the people by the people.

i dont see anyone thinking "they know best" here...

oh ya lol i forgot about that addon when I restalled my Arma about 4 months ago lol

i would love to see a glorified Logistics mod.im talking Lowboy trailers everything the hole nine yards,even to a C-17.it would be awesome to actually have that realism to picking up wrecked vehicals on the back of a truck and trailer ..Arma 2 needs updated fuel trucks and what not so could even bring that into it ..i thought about just making couple models but i know its nothing i could do by myself in a timely fashion lol.alot would be going on in it

978fuelprevjpg96ea86c6-c3e5-4255-80b6-6b2fcc466ca6Large.jpg?t=1336017033

h1jpg31855c92-d83c-4c6d-a3f9-a93a6ae6fde5Large.jpg?t=1336016978

wouldn't let me post the link so . hope these are small enough

Edited by Doofy

+1 for the above logistics mod.

Whole sub missions could revolve around getting damaged assets back to base (in a Domination mission for e.g.).

Some of us are carebears and aren't (always) just combat happy.

good idea IMHO.

rgds

LoK

(2142)Gen.Reaper

Posting in the right forum and searching before posting might help. Try reading the editing forum to get an idea.