Looking for someone who wants to model/compile units. Will/should only be a bunch of 4/5 units.

Highly likely they will be Australian or Canadian.

Either from scratch or from existing pieces we can get permission for.

Need to work on something fun.

PM me if your interested.

Edited by Sabre

I would really like M1A2 bangalore torpedoes (compatible with ACE) for breaching wire fences.

Need modeler who can make a small low-polygonal 'box' without anims, but with simple config. Its a mine - weapon like as Satchel! PM me please!

I'd like to see an addon that does a few mathematical simulations of the density of the civilian population and the value of an area, with the aim toward making battle statistics more reflective of reality.

In short, after I've fought a mission, I'd like to see:

1. The amount in U.S. dollars that it cost the military (taxpayers really) in manpower and equipment, including rehab for wounded soldiers and payouts for families of deceased ones

2. Estimated civilian casualties and displaced (refugee) civilians (from fleeing the area)

3. Estimated amount of damage to property (buildings, city systems and services like sewage, electric, etc.)

4. Possibly some sort of reward system for minimizing "collateral damage".

I could see this rapidly getting more bloated as I think of things, but hopefully this is enough for someone to understand what I'm aiming at.

Are dimmed tracers possible? tracers only visible using NVG or IR devices.

If you're looking to make some custom ammo classes, the config switch is

nvgOnly = true; // tracer visible only by NVG

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/111218050124-us-leaving-iraq-09-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Anybody seen this? It's an M16A2 with an M16A4 MWS barrel. First I've ever seen of it.

I've seen several of those, also M16s (well, AR15s) with A1 style sight/carrying handle + Railed handguard.

Colt still produces Flat top and A2 style rifles, and installing a RAS on most AR based rifles is not that hard.

If they are not going to get optics to be put on top of their rifles, why don't simply keep the fixed iron sights instead of migrating into flat top territory?

But I'm pretty sure that's an old upper, and I have no clue how could it leave the armory. Maybe someone could tell what troop is that, through their patch?

Hi, i was wondering if i could get a "What If" East German NVA "Modernized" Soldiers as if they still existed to this day?

I guess you could reskin the Bundeswehr, replacing this with this.

I think that's just an M16a2 with a Knight's Armament Company M5 RAS instead of the fore-grip / heat shield.

So that's what it is. :o

Operative;2074520']I've seen several of those' date=' also M16s (well, AR15s) with A1 style sight/carrying handle + Railed handguard.

Colt still produces Flat top and A2 style rifles, and installing a RAS on most AR based rifles is not that hard.

If they are not going to get optics to be put on top of their rifles, why don't simply keep the fixed iron sights instead of migrating into flat top territory?

But I'm pretty sure that's an old upper, and I have no clue how could it leave the armory. Maybe someone could tell what troop is that, through their patch?[/quote']

Looks like the 1st Cavalry Division. ;)

Hi, i would like to see two small "fixes"

1) The head position in the hummer is to high up, it makes it really hard to look out from the door window

2) Faster or instant zoom in with right mous button. If you speed up the game 4x and try the zoom, you will be hooked :)

@Laqueesha,

I would concur with Max Power. Many units, while deployed, have been able to order just the replacement front hand guards for their M16A2s. Usually, it is support units because most of the line units by the time of the photo (judging by use of ACUs ~2005 or later) were already fielding M4s. The hand guards were starting to be replaced like this because during deployments so many units were being outfitted with PAQ-4s/PEQ-2s and CCO sights; and also many of them thought it was just "cool" to have the verticle front grip.

Many units, while deployed, have been able to order just the replacement front hand guards for their M16A2s. Usually, it is support units because most of the line units by the time of the photo (judging by use of ACUs ~2005 or later) were already fielding M4s. The hand guards were starting to be replaced like this because during deployments so many units were being outfitted with PAQ-4s/PEQ-2s and CCO sights; and also many of them thought it was just "cool" to have the verticle front grip.

The photo was from December 2011, taken as U.S. Army soldiers were departing from Iraq. I've also seen some U.S. Marines have M16A2s with vertical front grips attached to the standard M16A2 barrel, although these were from much older photographs taken from 2004 to 2006.

Edited by Laqueesha

If someone could take the BIS tracer model, and cut it roughly in half, that would be nice. Just the same model but half the length.

Is there any mod that fixes that bug with the AK-107s animations in third person? It's a really minor thing, but it kinda bothers me.

I'm referring to how the bolt protrudes from the end of the receiver and looks like it is going to hit your guy in the face.

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to help me.

I would like to mod the game so that I can have "Very High" ground textures only without the bump/parallax maps on them. The way they morph as you crawl and move over them is distracting and kind of taking me out the game. I would like for only the ground bump maps to be removed and not any others. Does anyone know how I could accomplish this? Thank you.

That would require an ak107 replacement model, I think, because such animations are tied integrally to the model itself.

There is an aks pack released by Robert Hammer. The only thing you need is a replacement config for it.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=95578&highlight=ak107

Thanks for the information. I must say I'm rather curious at how this bug slipped past and couldn't be easily corrected. BIS seems to do a very good job with the details of Russian equipment. Just look at the nice interiors of the BTR-90 and BMP-3 for example. As somebody who used the LAV a lot, I'm kinda jealous of the nice view the BTR gunner and commander get.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Are you saying that the bolt carrier group model protrudes from the back of the weapon, or the real ak107 has a non reciprocating charging handle?