I thought at something !

In Operation Arrowhead we have the Mi17Sh for the CZ faction.

The Mi17Sh is the export version of the Ulan-Udes Mi-8AMTSh.

Mi-8AMTSh.jpg

Armed assault version of the Mi-8AMT, can carry the same range of weapons as the Mi-24 including the "Shturm" ATGM. Fitted with a new large door on the right side (except the prototype), kevlar plates around the cockpit area and engines, and sometimes a loading ramp in place of the usual clamshell doors. The Russian air force received a first batch of 10 Mi-8AMTSh (without guided weapons package) in December 2010[19] and a second batch in June 2011.[20] (Wiki)

In fact with just a retexture and renaming of Mi17Sh, and maybe add some variant (ATGM, Mine and others), we have the possibility to play with a transport/support chopper Russian modern.

i have a simple request. i want to be able to change heads on the doctor and functionary units using the setface command properly.

if anyone didn't notice, these guys have premade faces and when you add a new face to them it simply alters the texture and not the model. if anyone can do this then they are awesome

I believe what you are asking would require the MLOD of the units, which we do not have. Unfortunately, it's impossible at the present time.

I thought at something !

In Operation Arrowhead we have the Mi17Sh for the CZ faction.

The Mi17Sh is the export version of the Ulan-Udes Mi-8AMTSh.

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/4978/medium/Mi-8AMTSh.jpg Do not quote images!

Armed assault version of the Mi-8AMT, can carry the same range of weapons as the Mi-24 including the "Shturm" ATGM. Fitted with a new large door on the right side (except the prototype), kevlar plates around the cockpit area and engines, and sometimes a loading ramp in place of the usual clamshell doors. The Russian air force received a first batch of 10 Mi-8AMTSh (without guided weapons package) in December 2010[19] and a second batch in June 2011.[20] (Wiki)

In fact with just a retexture and renaming of Mi17Sh, and maybe add some variant (ATGM, Mine and others), we have the possibility to play with a transport/support chopper Russian modern.

I think the retexture and renaming part is do-able, but the adding on of weapons requires the MLODs and we don't have those.

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!

@Chromedstang

Welcome to the forums.

Posting images greater than 100kb is against the forum rules. Please give them a read. Thank you.

Hello guys, here is my question:

Are there any Police car'a with (functioning) Lightbar and Siren except American Law enfrocement and this Ford police car?

If you know one pls give a Link or something

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if they're any mods for ArmA2:CO that add ejected shell casings from vehicle mounted weapons? I kill for minor immersion details like that, but I haven't had any luck searching. Is this possible with the current engine?

Also, any mods that enable you to switch FLIR system colors? Black and white isn't standard on everything. I thought I read about somebody developing such a mod awhile back but I couldn't dig it up.

Finally any F-35 mods in the works?

As a note, I never intend to sound demanding or anything like that in my posts. I understand there have been some problems between add-on makers and "impatient" individuals who don't seem to realize these guys aren't getting paid for their contributions to this game. Yet with so many different mods out there, it's hard to keep track of what's done, and what's in the works.

Yet with so many different mods out there, it's hard to keep track of what's done, and what's in the works.

That's one of the functions of this thread :)

how about new 60-rounds clip for AK ?

skateboard vehicle ? :)

extended standalone self-suffient civilians/animals/birds life simulation ? :)

Are there any simple reskins of the Arma2:OA strykers to make them green (not camo), in stead of the sand color?

Is anyone working on a SU-37 mod?

funnily enough i was trying to make an su-35 from the su-34 sample model

didnt go to well :o

Quote:

funnily enough i was trying to make an su-35 from the su-34 sample model

didnt go to well

I was hoping for an SU-37 or even better an SU-47 to counter bluefors F35 and F22

Are there any simple reskins of the Arma2:OA strykers to make them green (not camo), in stead of the sand color?

I don't think it's possible because I've heard that you can't retexture the RPG cages without the MLOD. Then again, this is what I heard, not fact.

Could someone do a flare gun (for pistol slot).

And I also want a portable flir camera for infantry (Binocular slot).

I know nothing about modding but I think these would be easy to make.

hello can i get a Operation Nortstar Reskin Replacement Pack ? i want it to replace the US army