Hello, since the F-5E of Footmunch on OFP, we have not had a chance to see this aircraft on the ArmA series. So I would like to know if there was a project on it. :)

F-5-3_072.jpg?uselang=fr

Hello, since the F-5E of Footmunch on OFP, we have not had a chance to see this aircraft on the ArmA series. So I would like to know if there was a project on it. :)

There was some wip shots of the f5 on Bikileaks a while back. Bikileaks is no longer up, and they didn't disclose who the artist was, so it would be difficult to track down the project.

Search the forum for "mig-28" and click on the bikileaks thread results to find the posts relating to it.

1950's Korean War units / armor. Both sides, hopefully someone has a Centurion someplace..

Should be very similar to the 1940s WWII units, after all, the war took place just five years after. ;)

I request the:

1. Barrett M98B .338 Lapua
  2. Barret M107 TWS SD (Desert)
  3. (USA) AKM R.I.S & SD, drum mag, folding wire stock, front grip, PEQ-15, EOtech 553, ergo grip (desert with black reciever and R.I.S)
  4. DS Arms SA-58-OSW

&

"pilot_light_protechelmet_nvg"

It would be great if someone make some BRDM-1 and a BM-30 Smerch or a BM-27 Uragan.

If someone models the back of a B-52 where the Navigator and the Radar Navigator sit I will script a system to simulate their positions and use it for simulated bombing/CAS runs. This would include TKOH style clickable interfaces, etc. :)

Also acceptable would be the same positions in the B-1B.

appreciate if anyone could help making this mod, IPSC shooting

World champion Eric Grauffel from France,

it has various targets, scoring, barrier, popper targets, and timer is needed,

can use ArmA2 Editor to create various stages

Edited by WWIII

Any jungle maps out there? The ones I have played (lingor and MGB NAM) lacked in looks. African foliage to me looks pretty bad. Anything else out there? Or at least a map with an island?

Tigera, or Tigeria, I believe. It's an awesome terrain, even comes with it's own military. It's my own fault I can't remember how it's spelled. :D

I'd like to see an update of resistance for Arma2 any way it can be ported? probably not

Holy Sh*t they already have with cold war rearmed Sweet satisfaction

Edited by draken230

PRACS has a gillie suit that resembles that one, been a while but there might be a screenshot floating around here somewhere, if I can find it I'll post it here.

*edit*

found it

RACS2010-06-0921-06-14-70.jpg

RACS2010-06-0921-06-36-21.jpg

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

A snow-addon would be nice, consisting of piles/patches of good looking snow placable in the editor, complete with nice snow-footstep sound effects.

PRACS has a gillie suit that resembles that one, been a while but there might be a screenshot floating around here somewhere, if I can find it I'll post it here.

*edit*

(...)

: D Thanks.

I have a little request wich may or may not be possible or a good idea.

Where I am serving right now we have these little buggers.

http://forsvaret.dk/FKO/Nyt%20og%20Presse/Ovrigenyheder/Pages/EffektivtermiskkikkerttilISAF.aspx

Yes I know the site is in danish, but I will explain.

It is a handheld thermal system. Same size and build as the PVS 14 NVG and can be mounted on the same helmet mount as this.

Maybe used ingame like in a half screen format og just fullscreen like when using the NVG's ingame.

All right, I have an incredibly stupid, spur-of-the-moment request: An eyepatch.

Yeah, like pirates and whatnot. Don't ask me why, but I've got this sudden urge to run around on the Khe San yelling "ARR!" and "YO HO HO!" and such, and I can't do so without a proper eyepatch as eyewear or a custom face or... however you'd use modding-magic to make one. I tried threatening my copy of CO with death unless it made this so, but I think it's just sore at me, now.

If anyone wanted to make such a (stupid) dream a reality, well, I'd be thankful. Not an urgent request, though; I'm sure this sudden burst of toddler-like ambition will pass.

An eyepatch.

Hah...awesome request! I think I may try to cook something up for you over the course of the next couple of weeks. (If anyone else wants to work on it, feel free...I'm busy, and two weeks is being optimistic about it.)

Abs

Oh, that would be too cool! Thank you so much, Abs!

I know there was an addon a while ago that added a few odd headwear items like a monocle and a paper bag and such, but, sadly, it lacks an eyepatch. Which is silly; is an eyepatch not the staple of the greatest of 80's action heroes? And villains? And... well, pretty much everyone in an 80's action movie, really?

The 80's had a thing for eyepatches. And synthesizers. The former has aged more gracefully than the latter...

It would be really nice if some one could add the new T-90MS and maybe the T-50 PAK-FA, but most of all it would be great if the Russian soldiers looks were changed, especially their helmet.

appreciate if anyone could help making this mod, IPSC shooting

World champion Eric Grauffel from France,

it has various targets, scoring, barrier, popper targets, and timer is needed,

can use ArmA2 Editor to create various stages

I've made a few things like that. I shoot USPSA and IDPA in real life and I thought it would be interesting to have in game. my stages didn't have scoring or popper targets or anything like that, I used the standard popup targets and hostage targets for no shoots and put actual cover such as barrels and what not as needed. Here is an example I put together quickly. it requires ACE.

http://www.multiupload.com/TTQ3VTDQ7C