Is there any 40k mods in production for Arma2 or Arma3? If not would anyone be interested in starting one? Please PM me if you're interested.

Is there any 40k mods in production for Arma2 or Arma3? If not would anyone be interested in starting one? Please PM me if you're interested.

It would be fantastic if there was such a mod for ArmA2 as I (along with others) used to love the OFP 40K Mod back in the day.

I would like help with my idea, because i know nothing about scripting or modelling. so this one for all the medic. i would like a functional Ambulance both in HUMMVE and MRAP version with working doors, Blue Lights and Siren. Black Hawk with Seats Removed and kitted out for a medic evac style layout.

also a more advance medical system that could maybe work with ace. so like a recovery position for a unconscious casualty to improve life time till medic come. maybe a way to check the pulse to determine how long the casualty got left with basic hint "He has a pulse", He has a weak Pulse", "He has no pulse". Burns kit so if a player is in a burning vehicle after pulling him out you can treat him with it.

also maybe be able to give oxygen while in transport. maybe a way to just stabilize the wounded in the field till they are transported to med centre for full treatment. while im out here maybe a way to locate the wound like arm chest, leg or head. and having thing like splints for arms, Tourniquet for leg and bandages for chest and head.

i just throwing this out there, feed back is welcome. look forward to hearing your thought and ideas.

Hey i would love these british units creating in both temperate DPM and Desert DPM please!!!! 12089887.jpg

With OA backpack function Would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ARMA2FREAK
Forgot to add this!

I was wondering if anyone had an mlod and associated nohq/smdi for an A1 soldier without body armor.

Cheers

Requesting U.S. Army units with Land Warrior system:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VMdraHwAbeg/TBfslKdHUaI/AAAAAAAADqs/_ry-KylFuS0/s1600/landwarrior.JPG

Also, units with MICH-2001 helmet with larger straps, like in this pic: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254599_2290685353268_1433030442_4206026_6663914_n.jpg

Something about the MICH-2001 helmets already out there (like in the Tier 1 Operators pack) doesn't seem right, one the straps, and two the shape I think. Nitpicky I know, but if someone's willing to do it, then that'd be great.

EDIT: Well, definitely a request since the headset isn't the same as the ones in the Tier 1 pack...

NOTE: I'm requesting, not looking for the "closest" addon. So don't reply with addons that are "similar" as I'm not looking for remotely similar. I've seen what's out there, hence why I'm requesting...

-------------------------------------------------

Now possibly looking for an addon/requesting:

Is there any Afghanistan-like terrain that's like the Korengal as shown in this picture, mainly one with the darker terrain and, most importantly, darker vegetation?: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l7IA-wVRHyU/TOLuT6feHHI/AAAAAAAABfo/jaDw0-XDens/s1600/korengal.jpg

And on top of that, one with the elevation like that (actual mountains, not large Takistani hills)?

Edited by antoineflemming

I was wondering if anyone had an mlod and associated nohq/smdi for an A1 soldier without body armor.

Cheers

PM the guys from CWR

Looking for a possible addon here: Is there any currently released sound mod where the M60 sounds something like in this video (

)? Mainly looking for the deep bass sound.

Here it is if you don't want to open another window/tab:

ymYVlKVfv2E

I dunno if this has been asked - or is even possible as BIS encoded the DLC files - but is anyone considering making a version of the AA12 that has a red-dot sight? Or any form of sighting that isn't nigh-on impossible to aim with? At the moment its a weapon you stick on auto, fire from the hip, pray you score a kill before the mag runs out!

@antoine

I would explain it with the laws of physics:

Every action has its reaction.

So stupid action=stupid reaction ^^

Dont get me wrong but cameron is somehow right. Arma wont let you experience the exact same style MoH did just like the other way round. Nevertheless I would also appreciate units and/or equipment in the style you presented

best regards

Here's the only problem. If you'd looked at my request instead of immediately flaming, you'd see that I was asking if there was an M60 sound that was like that sound. As in a SOUND MOD. I'm looking for a possible addon, not requesting a total conversion.

Here's the only problem. If you'd looked at my request instead of immediately flaming, you'd see that I was asking if there was an M60 sound that was like that sound. As in a SOUND MOD. I'm looking for a possible addon, not requesting a total conversion.

to answer your original request: there isn't any sound mod to using MOH or similar sounds...

I dunno if this has been asked - or is even possible as BIS encoded the DLC files - but is anyone considering making a version of the AA12 that has a red-dot sight? Or any form of sighting that isn't nigh-on impossible to aim with? At the moment its a weapon you stick on auto, fire from the hip, pray you score a kill before the mag runs out!

It is not possible to use the DLC's, or any of BIS's files that have not been released as examples. Robert Hammer has an aa12 in one of his packs, though. You could check that out. Maybe he has a version with optics on it.

Edited by Max Power

to answer your original request: there isn't any sound mod to using MOH or similar sounds...

Ok. Thanks. Looks like I gotta mod it myself.

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

@antoine

... Arma wont let you experience the exact same style MoH did just like the other way round. Nevertheless I would also appreciate units and/or equipment in the style you presented

best regards

Mainly, I'd like islands like the maps in MOH, like Gardez, Bagram, Shahikot, Takur Ghar). That'd be sweet. And, of course, beards :cool:

Small (and slightly random) request I would really like to be able to use the British We 177 nuclear bomb in some of my missions. Not sure if the scripting Is possible with freefall bombs but have seen nuclear blasts Done with SCUDS, etc. Would love to fly a harrier equipped with a few of these :)we177a.jpg

@Max Power - Thanks for the tip! Any idea which pack? I thought I had most of them now and can't locate it :confused:

Nope but he featured it prominantly in screens so you should be able to find it via the forum search.

CSB.

So, you asking for sounds from MoH/BF3/*insert game name here* is different from you asking for unit models/maps/*insert other content here* for said game how, exactly?

D_KC3OxYr3o

oh and cn someone point me towards an addon that adds the following intro. and don't say it's like manhattan coz it's NOT.

Edited by CameronMcDonald

I would like some more animals. Deer would be amazing.

If bis would bother to release the mlods of a single animal like they did with the russian sample (mesh, skeleton etc) you would...

CSB.

So, you asking for sounds from MoH/BF3/*insert game name here* is different from you asking for unit models/maps/*insert other content here* for said game how, exactly?

oh and cn someone point me towards an addon that adds the following intro. and don't say it's like manhattan coz it's NOT.

I never said I wanted sounds PORTED from another game. I said I wanted to know if there was a sound mod that had an M60 sound that sounded SIMILAR to the sound from that video. SIMILAR TO, not PORTED FROM. YES, there is a difference. A BIG DIFFERENCE. I wasn't requesting that someone port the sounds/make an addon. I was searching for a possible addon, which last time I checked, was allowed in this thread. READ the post before commenting, and maybe you'd understand. Oh, and PuFu, this is why I made the comment about immaturity. To all, it'd help if you'd actually read someone's post before being eager to flame. I have clearly stated what my post meant, and what I said. If it bothers you that much, then don't respond and just IGNORE it.

Edited by antoineflemming