Map:

Pennsylvania-Elizabeth.jpg

Elizabeth, PA (you never heard of it chances are :yay::yay::yay:)

A river (Monoghalia) running down the middile with towns on each side, and outlands moving back behind Elizabeth, Would be like the 10km "AMERICAN" map we all want, but its not exactly with a fuckload of sky scrapers that would be hard to replicate,The river could be trouble, but besides that might be a cakewalk terrain rise, nothing above like 1000m.As much as it would never happen :)

Hi there,

As we all know, the L39 is a 2 seater jet but only the pilot can enter the plane to fly it.

Is there no workaround or mod available so a co-pilot/gunner can enter it aswell?

This jet could be very handy for Pilot training sessions if it could be boarded by 2 players.

Maybe even an idea for someone to make an Alpha Jet with 2 seats (allied jet training)?

Greetz, 1Lt Milan

Belgian Tigers

Edited by Milan1974

This has probably been requested several times, but still. Are there any generic middle-eastern insurgents/rebels-mod out? Using mostly the non-bearded Takistani faces and more "city-ish" civilian clothing like track-pants and jeans etc. That could be used for both Iraqi insurgents and Libyan Rebels etc.? (for this purpose it would be nice to have them on the independent side, since missions where you fight along Libyan rebels as special forces could be made more easily).

Or is there already an addon with these kinds of units? in that case, could you point me in it's direction?

I am working on just such a unit :yay:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn300/someguywho/arma2OA2011-08-2614-32-19-56.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn300/someguywho/arma2OA2011-08-2614-31-54-30.jpg

All I've done so far is sort out which models to use. Need to work on textures, younger faces, stick them on independent and they'll be just what your looking for :D

Beginning addon maker here.. looking for a first EASY project to work on :(

Got an addon you want thats simple enough and I'll take a shot at it. Just shoot me a PM.

Map:

[im]http://www.history-map.com/picture/001/pictures/Pennsylvania-Elizabeth.jpg[/img]

Elizabeth, PA (you never heard of it chances are :yay::yay::yay:)

A river (Monoghalia) running down the middile with towns on each side, and outlands moving back behind Elizabeth, Would be like the 10km "AMERICAN" map we all want, but its not exactly with a fuckload of sky scrapers that would be hard to replicate,The river could be trouble, but besides that might be a cakewalk terrain rise, nothing above like 1000m.As much as it would never happen :)

That's the kind of WiC map that would be awwwesomecross '98 to have ingame.

Can we get a F/A-18 Hornet for Vanilla ARMA 2? All I can find are versions for CO and OA.

Most developers are using OA engine because of the updated features. Moreover, it is a way of supporting de developer (in the case of and addon needing CO).

OA is like 7.49EU on Desura...take the opportunity

Can we get a F/A-18 Hornet for Vanilla ARMA 2? All I can find are versions for CO and OA.

That F/A 18 works for ArmA2, we are using it in one of our dominations in Chernarus.

I've been seeing this addon created for a few games like crysis and GTA series, is it possible to be imported or created for arma II?..

Back to the future mod

I am working on just such a unit :yay:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn300/someguywho/arma2OA2011-08-2614-32-19-56.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn300/someguywho/arma2OA2011-08-2614-31-54-30.jpg

All I've done so far is sort out which models to use. Need to work on textures, younger faces, stick them on independent and they'll be just what your looking for :D

Looks great! I thought most of the Takistani Army-faces where quite young and mostly shaven? In that case you could just use them. :)

What's a good mod pack to fix a lot of things the game doesn't quite do right? Currently I'm looking at COWarMod.

I don't want all the heavy scripting and added content ACE2 has. I just want a mod that mods what is already there, not an addon to add more units, game mechanics, and all that jazz that is ACE2. ACE2 is incompatible with way too many things anyway.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

I've been seeing this addon created for a few games like crysis and GTA series, is it possible to be imported or created for arma II?..

Back to the future mod

All of my money..

I'm not sure how to do all the actual time travel effects and scripts and what not but I would love to try and do a DeLorean car in the future.

All of my money..

I'm not sure how to do all the actual time travel effects and scripts and what not but I would love to try and do a DeLorean car in the future.

Yes it would be cool, I'm not sure if arma can produce that complex scripts for the time travel feature, i mean i have no idea at all how to make an addon, maybe the interior lights would be similar to a police unit car?..

I would like to request an advanced AI recruitment script. Bon's AI recruitment is very nice, but I would like something that would better fit my sandbox.

I would like to use score as currency, this will be simple and elegant solution.

Second important thing is delivery of troops:

*Personally I would like to have an option to choose if I want them delivered by land vehicle or chopper (difference in transport price?).

*Units are delivered to the point specified by player (by map click)

*Units arent added into player group until they are delivered to the point and maybe until player joins with them. Cosmetic, but I prefer it this way.

Units arent spawned until player confirms everything in menu so, until that player can select units and change options as he fit.

BTW: Bon's script: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12113

Edited by Taro8

May anybody make some training and COIN aircrafts (both jet and turboprop) - EMB-312/314, PC-9, A-37, O-2, OV-1, OV-10, Hawk, MB-339 etc? I suppose they will be very useful in arma scales.

PMC may update the OV-1 and OV-10 for ArmA 2, or maybe Cheyenne will.

Somebody was doing a PC-9 a while back, I believe atleast one mod is doing the A-37, and a couple people were looking into Pucaras.

I believe at least one mod is doing the A-37,
Really? That's pretty good to hear, 'bout time someone gave the ol' Dragonfly her due!

Keeps me from being annoying about it in these sorts of threads, at the very least. :V

If I may ask, which mod is planning it? This is the first I've heard of such a thing.

Actually, the A-37 may have been for A1, or it may have been cancelled. I've seen so many threads and WIPs in these forums and others, that I can't remember what happened to it.

Yeah, I get you, there. Development hell is a sad, but all-too-common fate for many projects, no matter how dedicated the community.

Ah, well! Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Or... mods in the... series of... internet-tubes, whichever expression you prefer.

Touche, sir.

Though, while we're on the subject of requests, may I humbly ask if anyone would be interested in a bright red, turret-less Marauder MRAP?

Why, you ask?

How about a lime green Ford Fiesta, with smoke grenades in the cup holders, a passenger side rifle mount, and storage space for 2 magazines and another smoke grenade inside the glove compartment.

Really, anything Top Gear has done involving flagrant misuse of military equipment (or otherwise) gets my vote. The Stig as a playable unit, oodles of demolish-able caravans, suspiciously off-road-worthy Opel Kadetts, what have you.

Actually, I was going to suggest a white Subaru with which to outrun the British Army, but I'm fairly certain there already is one, isn't there? Gonna have to look into that, see if I can do any better than Clarkson. Given Arma 2's driving AI, though, I have a feeling it wouldn't be quite as... exciting...

PMC may update the OV-1 and OV-10 for ArmA 2, or maybe Cheyenne will.

Somebody was doing a PC-9 a while back, I believe atleast one mod is doing the A-37, and a couple people were looking into Pucaras.

That would be just great, I always look for so-called small aviation. There's not so much space for jet fighters and bombers, and not many land units are used in missions.