"armored" civilian SUVs for use with PMC expansion would be neat. the BIS SUV is kinda...bare. maybe a white toyota 4 runner or mercedes with brush guard and able to not blow up when an ied blows up. maybe just the tires explode.

variants with AND without weapons on top would be cool.

@TriTards requests: Totaly +1!!!

Actually I wanted to post a PMC request as well:

a chopper like this would be nice:

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2010-01/blackwater-irak-verfahren

and guys please don't stone me, but what about a 'Ravenwood' PMC addon...

as I think these guys look quite cool, much better than the stock PMCs.

Ive posted this elswhere with a different intention, but maybe on the off chance someone might make use of it ?

Server mod

*BE Rcon to be Incorporated with current system(pw admin)

*Ban button to actually Ban selected (pw admin)

*Named players/ user list to have all GUID on show, when selected (admin)

*Mute individual for all option (pw admin)

*Kick with timed option (5mins, 10mins, 30mins) to relieve issues of instant return when your busy.

Cleaner server logs with the ability for logs to reproduce and store them selves with time stamp, at a set readable MB ?

In AA2, if you drive a tank/apc in low and medium speed and suddenly turn left or right, the vehicle turns to the desired direction immediately, too fast and make it funny as if the vehicle is not heavy. Turning should be less sensitive.

So can someone make a mod to modify the vehicle turning speed (not turret turning speed) or show us how to do it? Thanks!

Hello everyone.

I will start of by saying i have no skills at all in designing addons, hence my request here..

When i make my missions i always miss one mod that would make it all very good.

http://www.vallon.de/products.lasso?a=mine-detection&b=1

A vallon mine detector.

What i do now is make a second trigger with a sound or message grouped with a engineer or primary sweeper. but it would be more fun to equip them with this Vallon so the function of sound and detection would only appear with this equipped..

Is it a bad or good idea?

Hello everyone.

I will start of by saying i have no skills at all in designing addons, hence my request here..

When i make my missions i always miss one mod that would make it all very good.

http://www.vallon.de/products.lasso?a=mine-detection&b=1

A vallon mine detector.

What i do now is make a second trigger with a sound or message grouped with a engineer or primary sweeper. but it would be more fun to equip them with this Vallon so the function of sound and detection would only appear with this equipped..

Is it a bad or good idea?

it will add more realism yes, that's maybe a good idea, but the problem is does we can make a special animation for this instead of the simple rifle handling ?

it will add more realism yes, that's maybe a good idea, but the problem is does we can make a special animation for this instead of the simple rifle handling ?

Yeah that is probably there more tricky part.. :/

But if i could i would a built it hehe... :)

Is there any Police car mod WITH Siren and Lightbar?

But when possible not a american police car like American Law Enforcement, it does not fit with the russian atmosphere.

A link or something would be nice :)

Is there any Police car mod WITH Siren and Lightbar?

But when possible not a american police car like American Law Enforcement, it does not fit with the russian atmosphere.

A link or something would be nice :)

You can use Vanilla Lada police car or Vilas Octavia ,but they missing siren and lights

Then you can try combine with some script to make it work

Yeah i really like the vanilla Lada, but how exactly can i script the siren?

Is there an ak101 rifle available ive looked at armedassault and armaholic, no luck. Its not available in Vilias's AK Pack or RobertHammer's AK Pack

Is there an ak101 rifle available ive looked at armedassault and armaholic, no luck. Its not available in Vilias's AK Pack or RobertHammer's AK Pack

There are two AK-101's available in villas P85 package "P85_ak101" and one in his AK package "vil_AK_101"

Sorry, I wrote in the wrong thread.

Jens

Edited by jens198
Wrong thread

hi is there any mod or addon for chinook sea insertion like this ->

(without the smoke off course)????

what about a Battlefied BC2 like mod?

with clases, respawn close to alive team, conquest mode, rush mode, etc, etc?

just for the fun and casual gaming

what about a Battlefied BC2 like mod?

with clases, respawn close to alive team, conquest mode, rush mode, etc, etc?

just for the fun and casual gaming

that would be more of a mission than a mod, wouldn't it?

This has probably been requested several times, but still. Are there any generic middle-eastern insurgents/rebels-mod out? Using mostly the non-bearded Takistani faces and more "city-ish" civilian clothing like track-pants and jeans etc. That could be used for both Iraqi insurgents and Libyan Rebels etc.? (for this purpose it would be nice to have them on the independent side, since missions where you fight along Libyan rebels as special forces could be made more easily).

Or is there already an addon with these kinds of units? in that case, could you point me in it's direction?

Could you create a addons that allow you to use the slot that is normally reserved for the pipes AT & AA and let available for any secondary weapon?

Waiting for B.I.S. insert it by default.

The system "shoulder" for the domination and A.C.E. create in practice three slots, that are actually a little too much!

Thanks and sorry for my bad English:(

This has probably been requested several times, but still. Are there any generic middle-eastern insurgents/rebels-mod out? Using mostly the non-bearded Takistani faces and more "city-ish" civilian clothing like track-pants and jeans etc. That could be used for both Iraqi insurgents and Libyan Rebels etc.? (for this purpose it would be nice to have them on the independent side, since missions where you fight along Libyan rebels as special forces could be made more easily).

Or is there already an addon with these kinds of units? in that case, could you point me in it's direction?

I love this idea:)