Pretty much no one.

I'm sure there's some kind of solution out there somewhere but I'm thinking even if someone could, no one will.

Haha I thought of trying to do that. Would just have to figure out how to get a custom skeleton in the game then its easy. I think the hardest part is that to make any good transformer requires inordinate amounts of brainstorming as to how it all goes together/comes apart... levels of brain usage/dedication that are absent in most humans I'd assume, including myself. Maybe I could make a lawnmower into a transformer haha, something like a vehicle is really dreaming.

Can somebody reskin the Czech Army Operation Arrowhead units with U.N. helmets and/or berets?

A CH-46E w/ M134.

Edited by Laqueesha

Looking at the last three posts - there's a few mods that give man-protable miniguns out there, anyone feel like making one as a crew-served weapon?

crew-served weapon ? a pilot with a M134 instead of a MK16 ? how about a "arnold schwazanegger" addon ?

no, i wanna a ch-53 w/ m134 because the usec ch-53 don't have weapons :(

Some 1 should make the m26 mass shotgun and if you do make it, make one attach to an m4 and one not attach to an m4 and make sure the one attach to an m4 has 3 rounds in it while the one unattach only has 5 rounds in it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M26_Modular_Accessory_Shotgun_System and give the one that is unattach a holo sight plz or any red dot sight

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

and one more thing can someone make a reskin of bi vinalla force recon units into desert plz

Not so much a request for an addon - but can someone point me to some aircraft counter measures mods so my aircraft actually have some means of surviving anti-air missiles?!

Cheers!

Not so much a request for an addon - but can someone point me to some aircraft counter measures mods so my aircraft actually have some means of surviving anti-air missiles?!

Two options

1st: Buy Operation Arrowhead

2nd: Download Mando missiles

What you prefer

I have OA. Never ever ever noticed the countermeasures. How embarrassing. Oh well, thanks!

@heroes maker - I mean crew served like the M2 and Mk19 mini-tripods alreday in game

I want someone to please make the Kohler 3609-0 Cimarron Class 6!!!!

let me give you a link to what it is... Click Here

wait ... what if, we had wheels, a m240 with the driver wheel just under it .... imagine, riding to the sunset while killing takis and pooping on the road

So what I'm going to request now is something I've had in my mind some time.

Army equipment

]Tracked vehicles:

Leopard 1

T80

BMP1

G3 assault rifle (in the worst case just take BIS FN Fal)

G36 in different versions

AK47 (for conscripts)

Carl Gustav M/86

already in game since many months (my addons, mix of G3, G36 is several variants with different scopes, Carl Gustav, AK47 etc. ), Leopard 1 in few variants (A2, A3/4, A5) in P85 with BMP1 too

Whatever happened to the Australian Island? My one request this year, is to see an update there. F'in love the Aussies.