I blink while I play the game.

lol yeah but I don't need my characters eyes bleeding as well. :p

Would look cool though. It would add to the whole mouth moves when talking in MP thing.

Maybe A3

Arma 2 don't have many addon about UFO, Alien...Anybody don't like battles between human and Alien?I want addon UFO :X

Arma 2 don't have many addon about UFO, Alien...Anybody don't like battles between human and Alien?I want addon UFO :X

Like in your other post you made in wrong section use the search button. There are a few addons that fit the ufo and alien spot. If not read the tutorials and make your own if you don't like what is made already.

This.

Yup, things that should be added to the game as far as immersion goes are things that we cannot achieve in our seat, for example we blink, we yawn, we experience the adrenaline rushes and react faster and so on so those things are taken care of naturally.

Requesting an island/map of Area 51 in Nevada. Just the base and its immediate surroundings. Doesn't have to be very detailed, just the basics will suffice.

Hello all,

http://m1.ikiwq.com/img/xl/LUWM9wSRDPVlRmFffOTXqb.JPEG

Since UNO as made by BIS lacks defensive fighting-power, by merely having a BMP-2 as heavy sitting in the way between mangler, mauler, and hapless civilian population, I hope somebody is willing to repaint a default BIS made Arma-2 T-72 tank into becoming a UN/UNO version, just like those M113 and BMP-2 seen in Operation Arrowhead.

One can imagine the UN forces to be understrength by default, and binded to defence-capabilities only by their "UN mandate".

True perhaps, but not fun to play with. What do you do when you're attacked, and all heavy equipment (BMP-2) is easily brushed aside by heavier tank firepower aimed at your stuff?

It surprises me BIS hadn't repainted a default T-72 to go roll along with their CDF based UNO faction.. So would somebody kindly take this to heart, and repaint one? Doing so makes UN missions more fun.

PS: Yes I am aware of a UN based modification team, but that focusses on 'Western' equipment, instead of post-Soviet stuff like CDF basically operates with..

Thanks in advance, if anybody decides to do something with this request. :)

Hello,

I am asking for an addon that stops ai crew from disembarking from armed vehicles when the tracks or wheels are knocked off and only possibily disembark when morale is low or outnumbered. I am willing to help, but I have very limited abilities.

Stubs.

:D:D sorry but that smoke is just too ridicolous!

at who you reffering to ? if it's for me, nah, that's not fake, it's a real photo, the chinese used some civilian cargo ship for a certain idea of "invasion" ( don't worry it's about taiwan i think no america stuff ), since they got their new missile launcher ( SA 3003 something like that ) they don't use them anymore because they got all the islands.

ok give me 2 secs and you will understand it ;)

artilleryboatlkxz.jpg

i know i know :D :rolleyes:

Edited by PurePassion

I would like to see Falklands Conflict Mod with authentic britsh units, early model Harriers, Argentinean units such as Super Entards and A4 Skyhawks etc...

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Doh, I see there is already another thread for this, my bad.

I'm now asking for a really smaller addon: please, the US Navy (not seabees nor seals, but simple) sailors. Why? I like the look of the deck gunners. Here's a reference pic from wikipedia (the guy to the right is a US Navy Sailor, the one to the left is a US Marine).

I have some thoughts for a mission about an ambush during a training session while in deployment, and maybe some Navy Individual Augmentee assignment.

A simple reskin will do. Only needs to change the vest color to blue and the helmet color to olive drab green, preferentially keeping the body armor desert color.

There are several pics of Deck Gunners in the web too.

I decided to play around with photoshop and I mashed up few blueprints to create a new attack helicopter.

[fluff]

This monster was created by Royal Commonwealth (RC). First prototype was build few days after Commonwealth joined ISAF during Erusean war (lol, Ace Combat 4 :D). After air raid on St. Ark Island Airbase, Royal Engineer Corp were tasked with clearing out damaged and destroyed aircraft, which were hit during the raid. However, instead of scraping them, they decided to put remaining bits together and see what will come out. After they finished they noticed that they build pretty awesome helicopter. During first tests it miraculously didn’t burn down, explode or maim everyone in vicinity (as it normally happens with prototypes in RC). After that Test Types was build properly, during testing it has proven that new helicopter is highly resistant to enemy fire and it can carry shitload of weapons.

Since name "MQAHMiASKaAH-11243655064D Peradtovipindolphokum Longbow" is a bit unwieldy it has been named Heavy Gunship Helicopter Mk.1 "Ambassador" or HGH Mk.1 Ambassador in short (previous RC attack chopper was called AH Mk. 12 "Diplomat").

[/fluff]

The main features are:

-Coaxial rotor that allows it to carry more stuff

-Tail Rotor that, in addition to coaxial rotor, limits probability of Ambassador going into spin if damaged, it also allows more agility

-In addition to optics in nose it has an optic sensor directly under fuselage that allows target tracking and observation in 360 degrees under chopper

-A large amounts of available weaponry. Aside from chaingun in nose turret, it can carry verity of other weapons, like unguided and guided missiles or autocannons with ammo containers, on "wings"

-High resistance to damage

-Radar mounted on top of rotors

I don’t care all that much if can even fly, it’s awesome :yay:.

I know bit about 3D modeling, but I have NO idea about modding Arma 2 so if anybody is willing to adopt this monster Im happy to help out with blueprints and ideas.

hgmk1ambasador.th.png

Edited by Taro8

I refer you to my avatar.

Oh no, that's not gone well. I've changed mj avatar. How embarrassing.

How about this then...

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Edited by Tankbuster

I notice in ArmA 2 there are not many shotguns except for three and maybe one add on's that gives two shotguns.

Anyways my request is if someone that is good at modeling could please do a Remington 870 Super Magnum,

Here is a list of all the Remington 870's:

http://www.remington.com/product-families/firearms/shotgun-families/pump-action-model-870.aspx

I would do it myself but I suck at modeling :(

Thank you for reading :)

In some maps you can encounter nice rivers to use a boat, but... the opfor side doesnt have any boat, I mean, a boat with guns on it, so they can patrol the coast and make the mission more difficult/interesting

is there a mod with armed boats for the opfor side?

I'd like to know if there are any mods that allow you to control a vehicle when you're playing as a gunner (especially the Apache).

I just wanna have fun as a gunner using ACE2's gun cam features for the Apache, but the AI sucks at flying. The pilot always flies really low and fast. I wanted to be able to shoot infantry at 2km+ in a safe altitude (the AI always hovers at 50m).

I already tried the "manual gunner" feature from SLX mod, but I can't use the laser designator from ACE2 when I use the mouse wheel to toggle it on while in the gun cam.

Thanks!

Edited by edu_fv111

I notice in ArmA 2 there are not many shotguns except for three and maybe one add on's that gives two shotguns.

Anyways my request is if someone that is good at modeling could please do a Remington 870 Super Magnum,

The FFAA weapons has a pretty good mossberg 500 with slugshot rounds, and a nice sounding pump action between shots. I know, it isn't top-notch and isn't what you want but give it a go :) you won't be disapointed.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6748&highlight=FFAA+WEAPONS

is there a mod with armed boats for the opfor side?

Why yes there is. Gnat's Frigates has an OPFOR frigate + a nice ka27, but if you think it's a bit overkill, and who can blame you ;p you can always use attachto to stick some static guns and searchlights to a pbx or any other boat with opfor troops in it for an improvised patrol boat.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11908&highlight=WAVES

Neat looking vehicle but it seems like it would have limited utility in ArmA.