I think (know) it's more because of this:

:D

yeah, I already knew what was going to happen... his eye was a little close :P

But yeah, I think this should be modified and replaced. Besides, it would help the performance of scopes MUCH more. And it would definitely be a form of eye candy, FTW!

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

@PurePassion, I actually now understand what you mean. Since the scope is just a splash screen, then it would be unimaginably difficult to make a 3d optic. HOWEVER, there are somethings like the zoom button on ArmA 2 that already magnify view distance. Not sure that has any means of helping this, but I guess for the fun of things I'll just stick with Battlefield 2 PR.

I really think someone should make an addon for the cloaking effect in the new Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. It might be futuristic but oh man, that'd be amazing.

PS: Also the cloak should work.

if you skip to 6:32 you can hear a guy saying "you dont know where i am"

he is a player that we used a script on to make him disappear :p but you can still here him and see the grass around him go flat, however he cant die lol

but a cloaking effect is possible with a script already in arma, just cant remember what it was

Hey guys,

I tried making a search of this but no luck thus far. Has anyone made ACE2 Enabled Desert Marpat USMC units? Thanks

Hello

I've got Lingor and Lingor Units, but I desire some more black civilians and soldiers. The Generic African army addon looked perfect, but due to bandwidth considerations I can't download all the required project '85-addons.

Are there any addons that add black paramilitaries and civilians?

Try Duala armed civilians (OPFOR East side) file ibr_acivilians.pbo

I mean not only being invisible but actually being invisible like in ghost recon and with the effect of the cloak turning on.

Try Duala armed civilians (OPFOR East side) file ibr_acivilians.pbo

I have added those. Unfortunately there seem to be no random swaps of clothing, so it's hard to make groups of individual looking people - if you see what I mean. =)

Just some side thinking ....

Did ever somebody actualy think of making the MT-LB ZSU mount ?

I wonder because it's an old and outdated but quite an interesting constalation

It would be nice to have a stand alone M72 LAW addon since it's still very much used. I know that there are LAWs in ACE, P85 and AAW but they then the mission would require the whole mod for just one weapon, which is kind of stupid.

what i would like to see is:

1. RAAF, AA, RAN mod.

2. Australian Police mod

3. Emergancy response mod ( firetrucks, ambulences, rescue helicopters)

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Raserisk/WebsiteAmbulance.gif

I was wondering if anyone could take the time or was planning to make a standard Ambulance? I'm trying to make my undead missions seem more "at home" with more American/Western objects rather than the Eastern European third world country stuff we have at the moment with Chenarus.

My wishlist would be a huge metropolis that is like 10-15 Chernagorsks put together! I think ARMA 1 or OFP had a giant city map. I know that more american building models are being made so hopefully it will come to pass.

EDIT: Found that city. It's called Starlight City and im sure most of the old timers have played it.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Raserisk/72887_1.jpg

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Star_Light_City;72887

Starlight city? I used to love that map!!! It would be great if someone could port/make an ArmA equivalent for ArmA2 !!

the good old days lol :cheers:

what i would like to see is:

1. RAAF, AA, RAN mod.

2. Australian Police mod

3. Emergancy response mod ( firetrucks, ambulences, rescue helicopters)

Sounds interesting; it would certainly open up a wide range of new possibilities. Those mods you've requested above, in conjunction with Australians At War mod and the V.M.E. People's Liberation Army mod, would be perfect to recreate a Tomorrow, When the War Began-type scenario, where the Commonwealth of Australia is invaded and occupied by a foreign superpower. Certainly would be a fresh and new way of looking at ArmA 2.

P.S. I think most Australian Aussies would agree with me. :p

Edited by Laqueesha

Guys, I played Arma2 very shortly did the campaign, had some fun in the editor and then I abandoned the title and moved on to another games. So I have a clean install of Arma 2 again and looking for some quality mods & addons.

Stuff what interest me the most:

- Vietnam War

- Bush warfare (African themed, something like superb Tonal for OFP)

- Zombies

I'd be really grateful if you could recommend me some quality materials that fit into my filed of interest. Best would be all in one productions (island + units), standalone addons are welcome too.

Guys, I played Arma2 very shortly did the campaign, had some fun in the editor and then I abandoned the title and moved on to another games. So I have a clean install of Arma 2 again and looking for some quality mods & addons.

Stuff what interest me the most:

- Vietnam War

- Bush warfare (African themed, something like superb Tonal for OFP)

- Zombies

I'd be really grateful if you could recommend me some quality materials that fit into my filed of interest. Best would be all in one productions (island + units), standalone addons are welcome too.

For zombies, check out The Undead Mod:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94013

Vietnam: Unsung mod, maybe?

Bush or African warfare: Isla Duala or Lingor.

Hi all

I would like to suggest if someone could make a newer version of something similar to this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9060&highlight=LIFTER

INTRO to my request:

I admit, why don't i just go away with this request and use that one? Well, to my sadness i no longer use it as it conflicts with the GLT MOAB addon, and i love the MOAB too much to stop using it as it was intended(putting one next to the c130 and manually loading). Furthermore, i don't use ace2 anymore, and that sling loading system doesn't help at all when you're trying to do cargo lifting alone in the editor :/. I have tried quite a few attempts at finding a solution, talking to Myke about it, then i tried contacting raven, original author of above mencioned addon, but to no avail, he's quite literaly gone, no contact info. Oh well...

FEATURES:

Being said, i would love if someone made something along the same lines as that Lifter, i.e., like this:

-Ability to attach objects/vehicles/statics to helicopters depeding on their weight class (not entirely a necessity, but adds to the realism), with some sling rope like between them, much like this, which reminded me of how i missed the addon:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/MH-60S_Sea_Hawk.jpg

-No need for outside/AI help. A clear, concise action menu with actions for the pilot for picking up the object/or whatever when in range, nothing too fancy.

-Module activation or simply autolaunched all the time is indiferent.

-Maybe add selectable SPIE rig feature, for some mission oriented fun : P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Special_Purpose_Insertion_Extraction_SPIE.jpg

CONCLUSION:

I have a slight/quite big worry that this may not be made, since it would only matter to those who like to use lots of addons like me, and particularly these two. Being said, hope either this gets some attention, or someone fixes that lifter mod, as its pretty good already, however attaining permission for that will be tricky, as he's gone :/

I appologize for the lengthy post, but i guess the more info the better.

Evil

-

I would like to request The map of New York, and Washington D.C., with the white house!

I would like to request The map of New York, and Washington D.C., with the white house!

not really modest request...

Are there any addons to remove the butt-ugly horizon? BIS solved it nicely against far-off mountains, but for water it remains brutally ugly.

Has anybody made a replacement config for ardvarkdb's TF86 Navy SEALs Pack? I can't post a question on his thread as it's been locked:confused:

Looking for M16 or M4 blank-firing adaptor weapon addon

Does any one know mod with M4 or M16 with blank-firing- adaptors plus blank ammunitions.

Required for training-missions

(similar as in UKF weapon pack, but US army)

Thank you

Looking for M16 or M4 blank-firing adaptor weapon addon

Does any one know mod with M4 or M16 with blank-firing- adaptors plus blank ammunitions.

Required for training-missions

(similar as in UKF weapon pack, but US army)

Thank you

Hm, I think some scripting should cover your request if the adaptors aren't the most important thing for you.