find some proper walk arounds and blue-prints...and...you never know ;)

btw, how does it differ from EC 145?

Well there is a static display featuring one today, I can go take some hi res shots inside and out. I'm not sure there is a real difference, besides any avionics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UH-72A_Lakota#Armed_Scout

Is it possible to create a backpack that automatically gives medical healing abilities to the wearer? Like a medical pack, but one that is actually functional and not just for show.

Also, can somebody make some Deputy United States Marshals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Marshals_knock_and_announce.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USMS_Brief.jpg

They'd probably be similar to the BIS USA SOF guys, except with more tactical gear in black, navy blue and OD green.

Edited by Laqueesha

ok im sorry i own just OA standalone and really forgot that one well then nevermind, and thanks for showing it to me! uuhh that was embarrassing... ^^

Is there any good addons that puts Russia(Not just Infantry) on BLUFOR available. I know about the script thing that ARMA II has, but that affects all OPFOR factions and I want to be able to put Russia vs Takistan, the Chedakis, or ETC.

Cam some body help me to make Russian skin (Russian Green) for Scud , T-55 , BTR-40 and BTR-60 ?

Edited by RTY1941

I've noticed a trend of Asian country military mods being made.

Are there any Phillipines military mods in production or planned?

Can someone make some proper harley davidsons/chopper bikes for the RPG mods. Would be cool to roll around as a Motorcycle gang

Would someone mind making some snow textures for some weapons, such as the M107 and M4A1? Maybe some other ones too. Would be sweet on some snow maps where you need to be well hidden and blend in

Hey guys! Please make addons for ArmA II OA standalone smile.gif Because there to many addons that required ArmA II CO.I dont want to give my reason why and if I tell it,It will got me ban

Thanks! :D

Edited by ZacharyHawk

i actually wonder what is the reason...i feel addon makers makins addons requiring CO are supporting BIS..

Hi! Would like to request this:A British Police car type Volvo with working(true

to life) StrobeLights ,bumper and Bulletproof windshield that can be tied to Random Patroll Script .For Arma 2.That would be so cool!:)Here is my take on it (and MW3`s)Their picture.https://picasaweb.google.com/jkellgren7/24Maj2011#5610377249114982674 It MUST have a way to make the crew to turn On the Lights when mission start.No Programing!

Edited by John1000
Just a small(!) P.S

Hi guys!

something that is constantly ...ing me off is the way satchels are handled. You know, you plant that damn thing and want to set the timer to let's say 10minutes.

So you go like "action menu +30sec, action menu +30sec, action menu +30sec,action menu +30sec, BAMM" accindently blew yourself up. Is it possible to maybe write a script that gives you a small GUI where you can enter the detonation time via a numpad?

if somebody would make this, I would be very happy :D

Hi guys!

something that is constantly ...ing me off is the way satchels are handled. You know, you plant that damn thing and want to set the timer to let's say 10minutes.

So you go like "action menu +30sec, action menu +30sec, action menu +30sec,action menu +30sec, BAMM" accindently blew yourself up. Is it possible to maybe write a script that gives you a small GUI where you can enter the detonation time via a numpad?

if somebody would make this, I would be very happy :D

That's actually an awesome request.

Abs

Duno, it keeps you on the edge, but otherwise yeah that's not a bad idea. I usually prefer remote detonation to make sure that at the time the bomb explodes no freindlies are in the vicinity . Still , more functionality would be awesome

Agreed. Sometimes, it's actually pretty funny, playing as an insurgent, planting IEDs on the side of the road and accidentally blowing yourself, up, kind of like in real life. :D

Maybe we should request some spec ops types in multicam?

Addon Request - Hand Held KORD

C'mon, you know it would be cool, a half-dozen pack of soldiers just mowing people down with a KORD in their hand, the ground shaking from the blast, it has been done in real life (Although not for real combat I'm guessing).

Like in this -