Hello every budy,i am new on the forum so i have a question,can some one give me some ex. Yugoslavian Techniques Arms,vehicle,Air,Tanks,Field Guns all stuff wich he got.Please if some one have somethig informe with private mesage or send me links how to get it...

I'd like to have a sound addon only for vehicles, so you can hear radio chatter inside hummvees or even if you stand next to them. That would be awesome..

@ fruity

are you reffering to something like this

or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-246wE8M1UU ?

multiple soundmods feature this

look for TangoRomeo Vehicle sound mod, GL4, ACE,

ye i know it's in ace..i want that for non ace..thats exactly what i mean..there is a sound mod for this from tango romeo?? i only know tracked vehicles and wheeled vehicles from Tango..never heard of it..where can i get it..??? thx for the info dude

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

do you want an single addon that contains only the radio chatter?

just to get you right ;)

do you want an single addon that contains only the radio chatter?

just to get you right ;)

yes exactly, i wanna stay on my current sound mod mixture cause it's awesome, i just need that radio chatter for vehicles. Or maybe a soundmod that includes this, so i can look into that, to find out how it works..

there are a lot of good soundmods, but not one single mod which is only about radio chatter..maybe also while being on footpatrol as inf on the handheld radio..i don't know..would be really nice

Requesting some Iraq War-era U.S. Marines in desert MARPAT, circa 2004. They'd go perfectly with Shezan74's Fallujah, Iraq map.

The Marines would be equipped with the PASGT helmet with a desert MARPAT cover, Interceptor vests in M81 woodland, and armed with M16A2 rifles with M203 grenade launchers, etc.

U.S. Marines in 2004.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/4-14_Marines_in_Fallujah.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/USMC_469.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Npi040604a4b.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/1-5_Marines_in_Fallujah_07_April_204.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/2_1_in_Fallujah.jpg

Edited by Laqueesha

i am requesting an addon that fixes the arma 2 police car and OA ambo lights to make them like the cop car lights in zargabad life and give them sirens when the lights are flashing

Is it possible to change the interface from which your team members can be controlled with. I find the number system with the F1-12 buttons clumsy. I like how its been done in the new operation flashpoint, not saying to replace the system but something that is more accessed in the heat of battle. Its difficult getting shot at, making sure your flank is moving up all the while planning your next move. Its one hell of a button juggle.

Is it possible to change the interface from which your team members can be controlled with. I find the number system with the F1-12 buttons clumsy. I like how its been done in the new operation flashpoint, not saying to replace the system but something that is more accessed in the heat of battle. Its difficult getting shot at, making sure your flank is moving up all the while planning your next move. Its one hell of a button juggle.

Sorry but it's not really hard at all. ~ will highlight your whole squad and F1 to F10 will do the first 10 infantry individually. F11 and F12 scroll through the rest of you squad if over 10.

I suggest you hit the editor, make yourself team leader and mess around with all the 1 - 10 menus. Once you know what your doing its a sinch. In fact this would be my last complaint about the game. I'm not even sure what my first would be.

Howdy! Some of you might have heard about a browser game called NationStates. It's a game where you try to rule a country, make decisions etc.

Anyway, I was planning to use ArmA 2 for roleplaying purposes (for pictures of my army attacking different places etc). The problem is that most of the vehicles have text that links them to some other nations ('United States Army' in the tail of AH-64 for example).

My request is that someone could edit the texture files of all US and USMC aircraft, cars and armored vehicles and remove all references to the United States and replace them with these.

If you want, you could also edit the infantry. However, that is not necessary. But I would really appreciate if you could edit the default rifleman, I don't really care about the rest.

United States Armed Forces = Hippostanian Armed Forces

United States Army = Hippostanian Army

United States Marine Corps = Hippostanian Marine Corps

United States Air Force = Hippostanian Air Force

United States Navy = Hippostanian Navy

Replace the default roundel with this:

airforcec.png

Here's my national flag

hippostaniaflag2000.png

And in case you didn't already guess, the name of my country is Hippostania

Can someone make a HMMWV equipped with loudspeakers? The models needed are already in the game, all that would need to be done is to attach the small loudspeakers to the default BIS HMMWVs, specifically, the USMC M240B HMMWV and the USA M2HB GPK HMMWV.

speakers1.jpg

A-US-Humvee-equipped-with-001.jpg

Would go great with Reezo's loudspeaker script.

Edited by Laqueesha

LHD-9 USS Khe Sanh:

Does someone can do a mod with really operationnal USS Khe Sanh (ArmA 2 aircraft carrier)? With these features:

Openable back gate;

Movable elevator;

All door inside explorable;

With 2 LCAC and 4 LCM in under bay;

Drivable and sinkable.

Automatic defenses:

Two Rolling Airframe Missile launchers

Two Sea Sparrow missile launchers

Three 20 mm Phalanx CIWS systems

Static gun

Four .50 BMG machine guns

Four 25 mm Mk 38 chain guns

Realspecs mod:

Simply a mod with vehicles and weapons based on real spec (speed, rate of fire, fire range and others)

I think it could be great!

Last month, the first major WW2 mod arrived for A2 (i44). This combined with the ever-increasing quality of the islands that are released, got me wondering...

Is anyone working on an island for Jersey and/or Guernsey? The reason is that it seems to be perfectly suited to A2:

a) Jersey & Guernsey are relatively small (14x8km & 14x5km)

b) Both islands were occupied by the Wehrmacht during WW2

c) Significantly they were the only part of the British Isles to be invaded since 1066

d) Despite its small size, the islands offers a wide range of terrain (beaches, cliffs, reefs, fields, pasture, woods, small valleys, moorland)

e) Their relative isolation sits well with the geographic restrictions of A2 (20kmx20km max?)

Historically, although there was no active resistance one could easily imagine SOE setting up a network to compromise the massive German defences in preparation to eventual recapture

Thoughts?

Edited by domokun

@Domokun - the 31st Normandy mod (now the FoW mod) was the first major WW2 mod for A2. Their map is, if i remember correctly, a bit larger than 150x150km and it's of part of England and a very very large chunk of France, including Paris. I would show a screenshot, but it seems FoW pulled them. (to be replaced by updated screenshots eventually)

It took me 30-45 minutes to fly across the English channel (at the absolute farthest point IIRC) so it's a very large map.

(Looking at where the Channel Islands are located, I can't recall from memory if they are included on the map, but I don't think they were, as I think the Contentin Peninsula was on the western edge of the map.)

Is anyone working on an island for Jersey and/or Guernsey? The reason is that it seems to be perfectly suited to A2:

That's a very good idea.

In fact I had started getting pictures from GE to do the Sat of the channel islands but I'm having problems loading a 20480 x 20480 png in GIMP

Then I changes to something much more manageable, so I'm doing the scilly Island of St. Mary

I have a working Sat and mask and I'm refining terrain

Jagged Alliance-similar fork of Warfare mode.

ie jungle/mercenary-setting for squad-based sectors control["in short"].

Osama Bin Laden face.jpg? (or .paa) :D

Edited by Vinque

Requesting some FLIR goggles. Shouldn't be too hard to make, just a few edits in the configs. You can even use the default NVG model as the base. ;)

Even better, how about a pair of goggles which switch between FLIR and NV modes, or maybe even a pair of goggles which can do NV and FLIR at the same time, similar to the AN/PSQ-20? :cool:

Or, if you're up to it, make the AN/PSQ-20 itself! :D

If that's too much, how about a plain ol' monocular NVG?

Edited by Laqueesha