i saw some of them in WIP, but dont remember the exact addon ( 1944 or so... )

you should check the week reports on Armaholic

Edited by PurePassion

Requesting that someone make some aircrew units for the USMC Bell AH-1Z Viper helicopter.

Photograph below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/AH-1Z_pilots_with_helmet_mounted_displays.jpg

While we're at it, maybe even some proper pilots for the F-35s in-game.

Picture below.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/maya-f35aa1-pilot-air-force/406852

Edited by Laqueesha

+1 - some fighter pilots would be useful, both for crewing planes and your good ole Behind Enemy Lines-esque scenarios. :)

There used to be some great ones for OFP, back in the day.

Could somebody make the M39 EMR? It recently replaced the DMR in the USMC's inventory, not too long ago. Link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M39_Enhanced_Marksman_Rifle

+1 - Some fighter pilots would be useful, both for crewing planes and your good ole Behind Enemy Lines-esque scenarios. There used to be some great ones for OFP, back in the day.

There was this one great aircrew/pilot replacement pack for ArmA 1. Forgot who made it, though. Shite, ArmA 1 had an arseload of great addons, and replacement packs too.

There was this one great aircrew/pilot replacement pack for ArmA 1. Forgot who made it, though.

I believe you're talking about the PKW Pilots addon. They were made by Yaciek. A couple of them are still available in the ArmA 2 version of P85.

FDF Mod also has a shit-hot pilot model for their F-18.

Some standalone US pilot addons would be nice though.

Could somebody make the M39 EMR? It recently replaced the DMR in the USMC's inventory, not too long ago. Link below.

Already done, I think its in RH's M14 weapons pack. I remember playing with the M39 specifically while play testing campaign, and I have all the Robert Hammer weapons packs installed.

I believe you're talking about the PKW Pilots addon. They were made by Yaciek. A couple of them are still available in the ArmA 2 version of P85.

That's the one. :D

Already done, I think its in RH's M14 weapons pack. I remember playing with the M39 specifically while play testing campaign, and I have all the Robert Hammer weapons packs installed.

That's the Mk14 EBR, IIRC. It's very similar to the M39 EMR, but they're not the same weapon. Thanks anyway, it was worth a shot. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

That's the Mk14 EBR, IIRC. It's very similar to the M39 EMR, but they're not the same weapon. Thanks anyway, it was worth a shot. ;)

Look again:

th_ArmA2OA2011-04-2421-39-56-27.jpg

And the only real difference between the EMR and EBR is a 22" barrel versus 18" barrel :)

Look again:

[iMAGES HERE]

And the only real difference between the EMR and EBR is a 22" barrel versus 18" barrel :)

The M39 has a rate of fire of about 60 RPM, also isn't built from aircraft grade alloys either. So it has a few pounds on the EBR, though the EMR already is being phased out for the M110 so it doesn't matter anyways.

Remington 700 SWS

(snippity)

Already in vanilla ArmA: The Remington M24 SWS, a Model 700 long-throw action bedded in a mil-spec stock. If you're deadset on having a black or wooden stock strapped to it, you can even redo the textures yourself as the M24 is part of the BIS ArmA sample models.

@Laqueesha

yeah, i saw this addon too, but its for OA and not for ArmA 2, Operation arrowhead runs on my laptop with 15 FPS less than ArmA 2.

idk why but the forest in ArmA 2 are less laggy than the desert in Operation arrowhead.

How about the ability to smoke ciggerets or cigars

Picture this your patroling the woods around your barracks with a moulbrough hanging out of your mouth

Or how about a mine removal vehiacle like the buffalo

i would like to request a camping addon, where you can go camping with your friend in the forrest and make fire and go hunt animals and build a tent that you can carry in a backpack and .... :D

Hi, is there any shadows mod that makes shadows look better and possibly have a better performance increase ?

thanks

Is someone interested in doing a Shah-i-Kot Valley Map (Paktia Province near Tora Bora in the Nangarhar Province)?

With snow covered mountain tops, rocks, trees, sand benches, villages, dirtroads and all these hardcore guerillia terrain stuff?

moh_screen_mp_4.jpg

Yeah, this idea is from Medal of Honor. This game was a damn peace of pentagon propaganda BS but the depiction of the environment was awesome. Pretty cool. I saw the Tora Bora Map, but there was to much open space, the infantry has no realy behalf, because they can be spottet a mile away.

Apache Revolver would be nice its the coolest thing the French have ever made.

apache2.jpg

Its a knife, brass knuckles and a revolver how much cooler can it get.