G'day people!

I'd like to post two requests, the first and most important beeing:

a round parachute model (like in ace, but some of us don't use that mod too often ;) )

number two:

a mod that allows you to "deploy" your bipods (again like ace, see explaination above)

thanks and have a nice day

Call of Juarez-alike style mod ? :P

no storyline intersection, but rest: age, envronment, armament, goals&etc.

ie, riding horses, herding animals, fighting, fishing maybe ;-)

or Moorhuhn game mode, anyone ?

VSSK or SVDK sniper rifles ?

SR-3M SMG/AR and SR-1 pistol?

RFB and CFB.

A91M assault rifle[early mod with overbarrel GL launcher] or [badly-copied]Chineese copy.

Havvy helmets[ie "МаÑка", "Сфера", "ЗШ" series or more expensive newer ones].

raid backpacks and RD-43 assault backpack successor/replacement backpack[not have name/designation, yet].

flying saucers[of different design/purpose] ?

lightsabers ?

magic carpet transport only vehicle for Warfare ? :-P

Edited by BasileyOne

Personality mod

Skins of mercenaries but some stuff like :

Pastor with guns.

A cow bow style

Rambo style etc....

Fews units , playable as mercenaries

Can someone make some U.S.M.C. units wearing Delta Dress Blues? Would be great for some missions where the player has to play as a U.S. Marine Security Guard and defend an embassy from attackers.

Picture below.

web_110412-N-ZB612-007.jpg

http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/110412-N-ZB612-007.jpg

Edited by Laqueesha

The Cold War Rearmed² mod could use a G36E. Anyone up for the job?

Found one. :)

Edited by Celery

I would like to request a North American F-86 Sabre so we have something suitable to go up against Martin's ArmA1 converted MiG-15

north-american-f-86-sabre-1.jpg

I am pretty sure that someone out there has an F-86 either in the works or already completed and for whatever reason hasn't released it (maybe they don't feel it's ready to unveil to the public). But pleeeeeese, we really could use an addon like this.

=^.^=,,,

HOLY CRAP. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton RobertHammer.

exist some units like the ofp: red river?

like the granadier?

uh yeah

there already in your game

exist some units like the ofp: red river?

like the granadier?

Heretic!!

Can I ask why? I know its OT but, we already have grenadiers?

ATL C-130H.

Special ops unit, which surgically remove key targets[probably undesirable politicians across country border or disabling destroying time-critical installations/units]by laser beam from skies.

self-defense mg turret for CV-22 and MV-22, scheduled for Osprey's installations.

This is only an aesthetic thing but is there a way to make units have rocket launchers etc. diagonally across their back?

This is only an aesthetic thing but is there a way to make units have rocket launchers etc. diagonally across their back?

i think if you rotate the proxy on the unit that defines the rocket launcher, it may turn the rocket in game

not sure

Hi, are their any good sound mods for arma 2 that have sounds similar to Battlefield bad company 2?

what i don't like about default arma 2 sounds is that all the guns sounds lack punch and ompth on it. plus the gun sounds are very quiet. they just dont jump out at me like they do in real life. Its as if all the guns have silencers attached to them

Hi, are their any good sound mods for arma 2 that have sounds similar to Battlefield bad company 2?

what i don't like about default arma 2 sounds is that all the guns sounds lack punch and ompth on it. plus the gun sounds are very quiet. they just dont jump out at me like they do in real life. Its as if all the guns have silencers attached to them

They don't sound in real life like they do in BC2. Arma has much bigger maps and usualy when theres fire incoming its just poping sounds not big explosion from small weapons like in BC2...

yea it is just popping sounds that dont make me jump or turn down my volume though. regardless if its realistic or not, are there any sound mods though?

i think if you rotate the proxy on the unit that defines the rocket launcher, it may turn the rocket in game

not sure

Right well I'm glad you think its possible, but what's a proxy and how do you rotate it? haha :P