could someone make a replacement pack for schnapdrossels mercs and opfor units that replaces the pmc units with his and the takistani army with the "middle eastern army" units? they are way better then the default units.

Molotov Cocktails and Flamethrowers - way too many CQB maps out there and we need flame weapons to snuff out hidden enemies and to be able to drop molotovs on top of tanks from rooftops.

Chapman

What about an OA standalone compatible Version of ADukes Helo pack?

ok i have a request for you then..... shell out a couple bucks and support BIS by purchasing Arma2 as well.....

I know that I have requested this before but I want to be a bit more clearer this time.

I would like to see a JAS 39 Gripen in CDF colors.

Why? Because Czech Air Force has them and Czech has used alot of soviet stuff, but now they want to more "modernaized", so why can't CDF be more modernaized?

Also if you wan't to reskin one the these you should ask is granQ or [GLT]Myke, becuse they have the models ready. And NO I won't even try to reskin this.

I know that I have requested this before but I want to be a bit more clearer this time.

I would like to see a JAS 39 Gripen in CDF colors.

Why? Because Czech Air Force has them and Czech has used alot of soviet stuff, but now they want to more "modernaized", so why can't CDF be more modernaized?

Also if you wan't to reskin one the these you should ask is granQ or [GLT]Myke, becuse they have the models ready. And NO I won't even try to reskin this.

Erm...you do know that there are rexture templates included in the download of the JAS-39? Even unexperienced users should be able to create new nationality in less than 2 days (taking into account that people tend to have something called "real life", which i still haven't found a downloadlink for).

But sometimes it looks like, no matter how simple you make it, it is still too hard.:j:

I am requesting that someone work on more modern vessels in use by the US Navy.

I am aware of the USS Nimitz which is a work in progress and is absolutely beautiful so far. I am also aware of the LHD which someone put in game, and the frigates put in by Gnat (which are actually exceptionally functional and nice).

I would simply like to see different classes of amphibious assault ships, guided missile cruisers, destroyers, subs, whatever anyone has an interest in making.

Here is a wikipedia page with some links to various ship classes to give some idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_ships

Well, so far we have the....

Nimitz class (Carrier)

Wasp class (LHD)

Los Angeles class (Submarine)

Sea Fighter (Littoral combat ship)

and we have 2 static ships, a destroyer and a frigate, which IIRC are...

Oliver Hazard Perry class (Frigate)

Arleigh Burke class (Destroyer)

There might be a mod that makes the 2 static ships drivable, gives them working guns, and working CIWS mounts, I'll have to check.

I might have a destroyer model laying around my external, but I believe it's a british one.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

With Ghost updating his awesome Vf-1s Valkyrie, SagaraSousuke releasing all those FullMetalPanic mechs, Charon's Predators & Undead mods and Icebreakr releasing his Zetaborn aliens we still need more animé, sci-fi mods and addons. I know there's a lot of Stargate stuff that is beta release and there's a little Star Wars stuff that was released, but still…

Instead of everyone making a hundred different variants of the M4 or AK or reskins of units & vehicles for every country on the planet reflecting every different change in camouflage pattern. Why limit ourselves to only one reality?

There are so many things in the animé & sci-fi universe(s) that could make an appearance in ArmA 2. The ability for the community to make their own missions, entire worlds and addons has always been the best feature of this series. So why not make something a little…different?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you insist on sticking only to this reality…why not look to the future? Leap forward 10, 20 or 50 years. Don't you think the technology will be much improved? I'm sure we'll still have weapons and wars, it's human nature (if we don't wipe ourselves out before then). It doesn't necessarily have to be alien…just futuristic human tech.

=^.^=,,,

Edited by kage74

If you insist on sticking only to this reality…why not look to the future? Leap forward 10, 20 or 50 years. Don't you think the technology will be much improved? I'm sure we'll still have weapons and wars, it's human nature (if we don't wipe ourselves out before then). It doesn't necessarily have to be alien…just futuristic human tech.

=^.^=,,,

If you can wait till August or so, you might be in for a surprise...

Edited by PuFu

Someone is working on an Isle of Man map....

Anyone want to provide some 300kph motorcycles?!?! :D

d75e157e3735478586bc62109a12dedd.jpg

YES!!

Would work perfectly for a mission concept called Operation El Dorado Canyon (named after the 1986 bombing).

operationeldoradocanyon.jpg

We got improved F111's coming, this seems a perfect match!

Not to mention current events I'm sure there's mission ideas galore, especially the pilot rescue recently. I could see some fiction with that fact element ;)

I've got some news recordings for this very idea ;)

Good job so far!

Surprised not many other people posted a reply?

what nukes would be best suited for the f111? 4 hard points to throw on and 2 of which are for fuel tanks.

Yea Crash internally like we talked ;) Simulate the F35 drop I figure.

F-111 could carry B61's internally along with B43's etc

judging on some of the recent footage of the tornado gr4s it looks like they share the same external droptanks as the f111s? or is it a downsized version for the aircraft type?

judging on some of the recent footage of the tornado gr4s it looks like they share the same external droptanks as the f111s? or is it a downsized version for the aircraft type?

I've only found a couple of pics of actual F111 tanks. the rest are form model kits but looking at this diagram I'd say they were totally different design.

The F111 version seems longer with a smaller diameter than the Tornado Hindenberg tanks. With a different tail fin configuration, if you compare the pics they are similar but the fins on the F-111's tanks all join at the end of the pod.

r174619_661950.jpg

The Tornado's are further forward. And as far as I know the Hindenbergs were designed especially for the UK's Tornado force. So its unlikely they'll be used on an earlier aircraft type.

want or not ?

Libya map would be great to see, some Libya units would be great too if someone wants to make some.

and we have 2 static ships, a destroyer and a frigate, which IIRC are...

Oliver Hazard Perry class (Frigate)

Arleigh Burke class (Destroyer.

The Frigate in game is an Australian one not US, look at the red kangaroo on it ;)

I would love to have a " First Lebanon war" mod!

Looked everywhere, just found some from ArmA1.

i have a huge visitor 3 file of lebanon sitting on my desktop i believe (if i didnt throw it away allready)

i gave that one up too much details

i started making mosul area iraq got it ingame allready