of course it is, but i dont get what he's asking for, he posted a pic of the arma 2 russians / sample model

It's an illustration of my request. I gave it a high boot, made the body fatter to simulate thick jackers and made the sleeves thicker as well.

here's a shot from a lower angle to see the boot more clearly:

clipboard01lo.jpg

Edited by johncage

waves, by gnat. mana island is great too

i tried wave ...it appear in the game but it didn`t work !the game just crash to desktop and this is the case of all islands i downloaded :(

Must be a "OA Only" problem.

Buy ArmA2 ...... its really cheap but awesome value.

you got me again !! :)

the main problem is i will wait until i found anybody travel to Europe to buy it (as OA and it was pain experience) .

if anyone knows where can i buy arma2 in Egypt ?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8904/clipboard01hm.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1431/clipboard02ng.jpg

hi could have vsr camouflage with fur collar on above model? and is also possible to do balaclava or is that a headgear item like sun glasses?

Sure you can. Ace Mod has balaclavas in dif colors. You can out it on and take it off when you want.

Slightly off topic but still within it if you know what i mean :p but dose anyknow if Blackjack[VS] is still active around the ArmA/OPF community? I need to ask him about permission for his Aquilair being in ArmA 2

Sure you can. Ace Mod has balaclavas in dif colors. You can out it on and take it off when you want.

How does that work? I have ace mod running and when I load up units I don't have that option. I tried setting it in my profile options, but it's not working. I'm running OA+Arma2, does this only work in Arma2?

Serious request for scripting gurus.

Would it be possible to have a squad interface (somewhat like TeamStatusDialog by Dr Eyeball) that allows drag and drop of members (players and AI) into separate teams on the fly?

PM me if you know of anything or are able to put something together.

THANKS !

This seems as close to what I'm looking for as any on my search of this forum. Has anything come of it?

Heres a request for the pro map makers out there...How about a map from the movie "Avatar" haha I know the FPS would be shitty but it would look cool :D

Bayonets. Why are there none? They were in OFP so why none now? I already know about the knife in SLX but it's just not the same :(

Bayonets. Why are there none? They were in OFP so why none now? I already know about the knife in SLX but it's just not the same :(

Not sure about bayonets but there is a script out there I used in a Domination that gave the units the option to strike with their weapons. Came in handy when you ran out of ammo or wanted sneak up on people.

I think people should try to port the Battle field Bad Company 2 weapon sounds, sonic cracks, and effects to ArmA 2. It would be a huge improvement to the war environment. Heck, I might be able to help do it my self... just get with me if you are interested!!!

I think people should try to port the Battle field Bad Company 2 weapon sounds, sonic cracks, and effects to ArmA 2. It would be a huge improvement to the war environment. Heck, I might be able to help do it my self... just get with me if you are interested!!!

I think someone is working on that. I remember seeing a thread about it in addons discussion.

Is there anyone with the know-how, that is willing to add some different boonie hat models to the force recon units? I'd like the hats from here to be added in place of the BIS boonie hats. I have no idea if this is a huge or even impossible request, just asking. Thanks.

Khugan

What we really need is an addon that lets you cusTomize the spotting and engagement ranges in the game. there has been a mod that came close to that, but the author doesnt update it anymore and it is not compatible with most units any more.

There are so many cool stealth missions out there, but we cant play them with mods like ace and zeus. But leaving those mods out really hurts, because they add great things to the game. however they turn the ai into mentalists. you know what i mean.

Will anyone help us?

that looks exactly like the boonie hat from arma2

Not even close. Arma's are camouflaged fishing hats.