hi girls and guys,

i know that i asked for this addon already so often but i gonna ask again.

I REQUEST THE F-22 Raptor for ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead

F22.jpg

hi i have a request.. i played medal of honor and i liked so much the enovoirment so i would like to know if someone could make a takistan map on winter season with some sonow somewhere but not all white as in ofp1 :D ... example make the groud more dark as it was wet and with some snow.. maybe a period around march april when snow starts melting ... thanks:)

Hello everybrodY! I have been playing CO with ACE since a few days, what a great mod!My only complaint about it, is that AH-1W Telescopic Sighting Unit, is very similar to the Apache's sight...loved the old Cobra sight, the one you could use with ACE II mod in Arma II. it gave the Cobra its personality. Is there any chance of reincorporate the old AH-1W sight in future updates?

honzikpen;1795221']hi girls and guys' date='

i know that i asked for this addon already so often but i gonna ask again.

I REQUEST THE F-22 Raptor for ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead[/quote']

Hey Alex. I know you were requesting for a F-22?

There is one for ArmA 2 and if you want I can make it so its scripted so you can spawn it as a Bluefor Aircraft instead of spawning empty ones :D

if you want I can make it so its scripted so you can spawn it as a Bluefor Aircraft instead of spawning empty ones

That is something I'd like to see done as well. It's true the F22 from ArmA1 does work in ArmA2, but a LOT of ArmA1 addons won't work in the Armory or Editor. They might work in the editor, but you gotta place them as empty vehicles and put units into them. Prolly cause the addon is calling for some old ArmA1 units that no longer exist.

Other times the ArmA1 addon won't work in ArmA2, cause it's calling or some texture or something that no longer exists.

Some ArmA1 addons may load in ArmA2, but are very low quality…what was good enough back then isn't even up to par now-a-days.

I know this prolly belongs in the "porting ArmA1 addons to ArmA2" thread, but if you can get the F22 Raptor updated and working that'd be great.

It'd be great if the other ArmA1 addons could be updated as well… :p

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

While I was here I wanted to request someone update the ArmA1 "Savanna" addon and make one into a Taxi. Can you put "All I Want" by The Offspring into the Action Menu?

You could use it to do some Crazy Taxi missions. Could also be useful for Chernarus Life (City Life, Zargabad Life or Sahrani Life).

Is it just me or does this video look like Ortego, Sahrani?

Maybe you can mess around with the handling so you can drift around corners. I know driving in ArmA2 isn't really all that great… :rolleyes:

Edited by kage74

Hey Alex. I know you were requesting for a F-22?

There is one for ArmA 2 and if you want I can make it so its scripted so you can spawn it as a Bluefor Aircraft instead of spawning empty ones :D

thanks michael, but the F-22 has a very bad handling on arma 2, if you make to hard turns the F-22 will go from 600 "Speed" to 150 "Speed" and start staling, thats what i hate and the cockpit also does not look great on arma 2.

Hi there, I request a Remake of the Battle over Hokkaido (BOH) Mod for ArmA II CO!!!

That was an awesome Mod with one of my favourite Islands: Buren.

I hope somebody makes it :bounce3:!

Has anyone ever thought of adding the "new" Mk18 Mod1 / Block 2 and SOPMOD2 / RIS2 rifles in the game? They are the new rifles isued to most of USSOCOM, especially SEALs and Devgru (Mk18 Mod1) and US SOF and Rangers with their SOPMOD2.

Theonly difference would be a new FDE colored (bronze) RIS system along with other already existing accesories (such as PEQ15, Eotech 553, Elcan Specter...all in tan color).

I would also liek to ask if anyone plans on making proper current SEAL units, I tested out TF86 Seal units in AOR1 and AOR2 but teh patterns are not really AORish morel iek MARPAT. Also the vests on them are bit funny looking. Still a good addon tho. If anyone needs any referenc epics he can PM me or ask here

Robert Hammer made a Mk18 pack already. The only other SEALs are just reskins of BIS units. Heard through the grapevine that there might be some new SEALs in the works though.

Just search for RHMk18. They are on armaholic as well

Thanks for the input but you did not understand me. The RH Mk18 pack includes the Mk18 Mod 0 rifles which have been widely used since around 2004-2009, what I asked for is a Mk18 Mod 1 rifle, which comes with the new sopmod package, teh rifle itself is renewed (more or less) along with new attachments. But main difference is just the new Daniel Defense RIS (DD Mk18 rail or Block2). The SOPMOD2 is teh M4 carbine lenght variant of the shorter Mk18 or CQBR R.

This new rifles are not osme fancy future stuff, its now and here, USSOCOM units already using them for quite some time along with the SCAR family.

Some ref. pics

mk18mod1.jpg

others

http://spartanat.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/mk18mod109.jpg

(on pic you can see stuff like 553 eotech, peq15, M3x light etc...)

The old Mk18 Mod0 is this

CQB.jpg

Could somebody make an replacement pack for the vanilla Russian units? Iv got an issue in OA that my Russian units are mixed up with Takistan units. I used an replacement pack for the Russian side and it worked but that replacement pack was in digital camo and not the vanilla Russian units, just would like to have the vanilla Russian units.

After speaking with STALKERGB in PM's he suggested i try and ask for the following.

his British UK RMC units and 3rd para being made available as replacements for the standard USMC in Arma 2.

i myself have no idea how to script for replacements but i fiqured for the british army fans this would be a good addition for Arma 2

Thanks

I've searched all the download section of armaholic but no idea where it is !!

Don't remember the name or the author, but this is what it made:

If I'm flying a chopper, even if my distance view is 5000 mt the enemy car/armored/men will appear to me when I'll be 1000 mt far from them (approx value).

Tis mod made the car/object/men appear at far distance compared to vanilla arma 2 (it was indicated as a paint distance or something similar) ..

Can enybody help ??

I'm sorry I know my english is quite bad :|

Thanks a lot

search for proper addons.it hasn't been updated for a long time, so i doubt it works properly with oa

search for proper addons.it hasn't been updated for a long time, so i doubt it works properly with oa

Great !! Here the name !! ""Object drawing distance tweak""

Thanks a lot man !!

Addon Request - GI JOE Mod - surprised it has not been done by someone yet. Wish I had the time and talent to make one but do not. Anything in the works I may not have seen?

"They will fight for freedom whenever there's trouble, G.I. Joe is there. G.I. Joe!!"

…and knowing is half the battle.

lolz, I used to watch that every afternoon after school. G.I. Joe mod ftw! I wanna be Cobra Commander. :D

I was wondering if someone could make a unit of pilots with the visors in the down position. I searched for this but I was not able to find anything, so if something like that has already been done and released, sorry about that.

I was wondering if someone could make a unit of pilots with the visors in the down position. I searched for this but I was not able to find anything, so if something like that has already been done and released, sorry about that.

Schnaps Desert Mercenary pack has some units like that.