My top wish:

- Volkswagen Transporter for Security firm operations (bank money transport etc.)

could someone create hostage animations, like hostage holdup, hostage tied and gagged, hostage on a chair tied and gagged?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

and someone please do something about the US towing tractor... It would work wonders with disabled units, and on sahn...

I would like to see some Winter Outfitted Civilians... And some civilian winter vehicle skins...

I request Mirage 3 the best europen fighter in 60's:yay::yay:

mirage-3s-005.jpg

I think those planes on the pic are Mirage 5s actually, the attack variant. Or the photo-recon variant (IIIR)

I would suggest a "Killzone mod" killzone2.jpgthat be awesome and a cool idea.

Also the Ka-60 Kasatka,144607.jpg?1222938260 a WW2 Russian KV-2 Tank kv2-84815.jpg or even a WW1 mod. WW1.5.jpg

I would truly enjoy those, and also hope many other people as well =]

Edited by Zal
Adding Information

the ka-60 is in the pmc dlc.

ww1 mod was originally made for ofp by toursenel. never made it's way to arma or arma2.

killzone mod, really?

and kv-2 tank, could be made by liberation 41-45 or SARMAT

i have hope to get real mine's to the game... what i mean real mine's is they could blow up car's, hummer's and bike's... and other mines too for infantry. In real life mines should blow when 120kg-150kg is on it.. so example big human could blow heavy tank mines up not maybe in game but it should blow bike's and cars. Second what i would like is claymore or other infantry mine's. If these could get in game maybe it would be nice to have some way to disable those mines? If these all could get in game i hope BIS dont just but it somewhere they like, it would be better but it in editor so people could but mines in mission to place where they should be?

Dont know where to put this post, or who to contact but hope you help me to get this to BIS..So maybe this could be in next patch maybe...

Sorry my bad english, hope you get the point!

Edited by markku

I would love a WW1 mod, as previously mentioned, it'd require a good map with good AI navigatable trenches, but would probably be well worth it and a new experience for Arma.

The Aduke but are well on the HH-60 they do not have their heat, no FLIR and the winch does not work, so its top is to have it all functional

The winch CAN'T work. I agree about getting them updated to OA, but don't expect a working winch, the best it could be would be a copy of his fastrope.

I would like to see more buildings and houses with the ability of entering them, more interaction the ability of having good I emphasize good close quarter combat fighting as you would see in other First Person shooters while still holding onto the great game we have. but nothing would be better to me then to see areas that have to be swept inside and out the open desert is not enough for the awesome editor we have.

I would like to see more buildings and houses with the ability of entering them, more interaction the ability of having good I emphasize good close quarter combat fighting as you would see in other First Person shooters while still holding onto the great game we have. but nothing would be better to me then to see areas that have to be swept inside and out the open desert is not enough for the awesome editor we have.

I second with this.

I could really use some more enterable (western style) buildings for the map I'm building.

Like warehouses, shops and apartments...