A big city. Like Washington DC, etc.. Something like that.

4x4 km of Fallujah not enough?

guys, i've been away from the ofp & arma community for so long, i've wondering, does arma ii support animation for vehicles, such as walking mech or some thing like that, if there's some one already done that, could any1 plz gimme the downld link 4 da addons...n forgive me if im writing in wrong thread..

h3y dud3!

Yah,th3r3 R an1mz f0' vehz n'arma2 butt th3'z n0 add0ns r3l3az2d s0 n0 dwnld link 4 dem

pufu..... I think you are as frustrated by that type wor writing as i am. :)

If explosions like

were ever possible...:rolleyes:

If explosions like
were ever possible...:rolleyes:

Not a fan of the debris randomly stopping and falling looks a little funny, other than that they look great. I am not a particle expert, but it seems doable to me.

4x4 km of Fallujah not enough?

Fallujah is good. But I want woodland city.

hmm, i think its about time someone should start to think about making WWII USMC and Japanese units... including, all tanks, vehicles and aircraft... and a nifty pacific island to go with it..

something sorta like Peleliu, Tarawa, Guadalcanal or iwo jima... Anyone of those.. (personal favorite would be iwo jima)

Who knows, maybe the 31normandy or I44 team will convert over to pacific theater.. (Doubt it lol)

Would be bloody epic imo though.

Before I get to my point, I would like to state that I am aware of the EOD Dog script created by Rommel.

Now, onto business...

I would like to see a military working dog (depending on how ambitious of a modder we had, maybe different skins as I'll explain below) which would have a basic list of commands... such as stay, come, and at least a search feature. I think the search feature, if possible, rather than having to edit the script files, it would be nice if the dog would search out something by the name you assign it in the editor. For example, if the dog's search function made it search for something called dog_target, it would find a pipebomb (as in Rommel's script) named dog_target, or a dead body named dog_target. Once this object was located, the dog should go to it and sit and await its handlers next order.

This would open up a few possibilities. For example, a dog could be used for search and rescue, or for EOD like in Rommel's script. Another dog could be used as an attack option could perhaps be used to attack any target it's commander gives it, like an AI squad member.

Here are pictures to demonstrate dogs who have the aforementioned jobs in the US Army:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4429/289132.jpg

The caption of this picture suggests it's a special forces dog, so perhaps attack

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7604/usarmy062.jpg

A dog being handled by Military Police, perhaps another possibility for attack dog model

527628380_5uFBd-S.jpg

An EOD (Explosives Ordinance Disposal) dog.

Finally, another goofy idea...

http://k9pride.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/doggles.jpg

Military working dogs wearing "doggles" or eye protection for canines.

Edited by Rellikki

LOL a special forces dog. The best domestic guard dog ever when he rotates home. Not only does he bark at intruders but he also knocks them out, ties them up and makes sure they never ever do it again.

Man I laughed so hard looking at those doggles! That has made my day! On a more serious note your request sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm sure someone was working on a dog script that allowed you similar command to what you ask for (sit, go here etc). Can't remember who though (may be rommel's script i dunno)

A high quality F14, some civilian aircraft, more civilian boats and a jetsky.

please need MH-47!!:D:D

I would also love to see this in there, important part of the US Army SOAR :cool:

If there was a way to switch the colors, size, and type of the interface icons that would rock!!!!!

How about some light U.S. Army MPs? (no helmets, no vests, etc.)

Requesting for some OA units reskins:

L-39 in Russian/CDF/CDKZ colors

Mi-171 in Russian colors

BTR-60 and T-55 in Russian/CDF/NAPA/CDKZ colors

How about some light U.S. Army MPs? (no helmets, no vests, etc.)

MPs? what a joke

Maybe ... any hats?

how about a T-50 SUKHOI PAK-FA, would be great to have more russians planes! :D

pakfa.jpg

Edited by [BAC]honzikpen

honzikpen;1783054']how about a T-90 SUKHOI PAK-FA' date=' would be great to have more russians planes! :D

[/quote']

Already done. Its in the (hopefully) upcoming "Wings of Russia" Pack.

5modecke.jpg

hey, one more request:

a SUV with flashlights and swat units, then we all only have to wait for the SWAT Troop Carrier from American Law Enforcement Vehicle Pack by Killerc22 and Coldfuse and we will have a sick special weapons and tactics units!!!

btw we already have a Police shield by DAK:

9edd24f1e0c9t.jpg

now only SUV and SWAT units that we need!

002.jpg

swat2.jpg

swat1.gif