@Black Mamba

If i am correct, there is a Fenek already in the BW mod....???

Then there is in the Operation Flashpoint section a Fennek model!

From there u might get an idead to get it compiled for Arma2....? or a friend of yours :)

Just ask the BWmothers :)

Good luck...

Hello,

Personally I'd like very much a V150 commando.

I could murder for one. :D

(Be no murdering done around here, I don't mind telling you.)

Or a M1117. Or a VXB, or a Chaimite, BOV-VP..... any of this kind of Light armored 4x4 vehicle

@Black Mamba

If i am correct, there is a Fenek already in the BW mod....???

Then there is in the Operation Flashpoint section a Fennek model!

From there u might get an idead to get it compiled for Arma2....? or a friend of yours :)

Just ask the BWmothers :)

Good luck...

time and knowledge abouth texturing uv-mapping ?

in the past i've done some modelling for another game but that was ages ago.

i would have to start all over again.

not to mention real life issue's like girlfriend, kid, work, moving to a new house soon and have to pack all our stuff.

lots of more important things to do right now.

so if im not the only one wanting a fennek ingame, they certainly dont want to wait on me finnishing this model.:rolleyes:

i would like to see a Challenger 1 tank in british version, and a working one possibly, 'cause the Trouble's challenger is a real trouble for my pc!!!

time and knowledge abouth texturing uv-mapping ?

in the past i've done some modelling for another game but that was ages ago.

i would have to start all over again.

not to mention real life issue's like girlfriend, kid, work, moving to a new house soon and have to pack all our stuff.

lots of more important things to do right now.

so if im not the only one wanting a fennek ingame, they certainly dont want to wait on me finnishing this model.:rolleyes:

I might bang out a fennek, been looking for a vehicle to model.

Hello,

Personally I'd like very much a V150 commando.

I could murder for one. :D

(Be no murdering done around here, I don't mind telling you.)

Or a M1117. Or a VXB, or a Chaimite, BOV-VP..... any of this kind of Light armored 4x4 vehicle

vilas has a vi150 commando in his western pack for arma2

@Black Mamba:

I gave Aneas2020 a Fennek model (Very high quality, over-poly in fact) for his Dutch mod a while back. I don't know the status of it, try sending him a PM.

could someone model Milla Jovovich

milla-jovovich-alice-resident-evil-afterlife.jpg

skin into arma2? I have this zombie movie in mind, and she'd be great to be played with and dont say go play RE cuz this is not funny

i might just do that.... thanks for the heads up :)

Let me know if Aneas2020 has a Fennek, I started modeling one last night and would rather not continue if one is already done.

Let me know if Aneas2020 has a Fennek, I started modeling one last night and would rather not continue if one is already done.

i tried contacting Aeneas2020 but no response...

hope he comes back soon.

i tried contacting Aeneas2020 but no response...

hope he comes back soon.

Fail Cakes posted a WIP shot in the "stuff you are working on" thread and it is much further along than mine so I'm putting it on the backburner for now so I can work on a few other things. I only had the outer shell done so if in time no one releases one I will finish it up.

Russian in this camouflage will be great :

sposn_km-l_palma_amoeba_01.jpg

This is a Russian camo product by SSO (company that supplied the Russian army)

palma_fieldtest_01.jpg

will be cool

If somebody could please make an M240L adon..id be most grateful. Seems strange the US Army in takistan would be running around with the older heavier variants..while using SCARS and not have these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PEO_M240L_MG_Telescoping_Stock_Right_Side.jpg

Weight reduced to below that of an M60 and nearly as little as an M60E4. Also it looks sexy. according to the wikipedia article these are being 'type classified' in Q4 of this year, whatever that means!

Also, it just looks sexy..like the stock! Why cant they put them on the British L7 GPMGs!

I think we need a OA Features Module that you synch with units so they could use the OA Features with the older ARMA II and I addons.

So that why we don't need to configure older addons so they can use FLIR and counter measures.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

A grounded plane or boat for hostage scenarios will be great.

A grounded plane or boat for hostage scenarios will be great.

yeah, we need a recreation of the entebbe hostage operation..

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

hand gestures like stop hold, get down, weapons free, start the engine, gather arround, look in the direction, etc...

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

He definitely has the model, but as far as him getting it in-game I have no idea.

do you play bc2 on ps3?

Tracers in real life do not look stretced as thay do in Arma 2. They look this way on tape due to the frame rate of the footage. In reality they look like little balls. Why nobody has done this since FFUR mod for Operation Flashpoint is beyond me. I have no idea where to even start to make this so I leave it to the community. PLEASE could someone make realistic tracers! I am sure it wouldnt be too hard. And it would really up the immersion.

Thanks.

MJ

Edited by MajorJim
error

i agree with majorjim

i watched the video abouth the mounted gatling gun aboard a chopper,

(ingame footage).

he used tracers to aim while moving wich makes perfect sense,

but with nightvision goggles the tracers are overbright.

u cant see where u aim after a few shots.

"i think" the way tracers are now is just to much.

they look like stripes in air, this way the light produced by tracers is overwhelming.

A big city. Like Washington DC, etc.. Something like that.

guys, i've been away from the ofp & arma community for so long, i've wondering, does arma ii support animation for vehicles, such as walking mech or some thing like that, if there's some one already done that, could any1 plz gimme the downld link 4 da addons...n forgive me if im writing in wrong thread..