I have one request

A snow island. Very simple, large fairly flat and snow terrian, no buildings or roads, or trees.

Basically based on Antartica.

If someone could make this would be awesome!

Dunno if im in the right topic, but are there any campaign's or any other missions for Isle Panthera?

Thanks

could some one make a BUS addon for Arma II OA?

like where you can drive around takistan or chernaruss

and pick up people.

would be nice.

pretty random question there for a Combat Simulator game, but anyway, does anyone have the spare time to create a replacement config for the US army to get rid of their SCARS? It would certainly make my day, and I would send you a beer if you added an ACE config which added ACE M4's or something.

I'm only asking for the default infantry to be done, Massi has already done the Delta Force guys.

TOS 1 Buratino, BM-30 Smerch, BM-27 Uragan, 2S19 Msta, 2S7 Pion and BPM-97 is some vehicles I'm requesting!

Edited by sweguy96

pretty random question there for a Combat Simulator game, but anyway, does anyone have the spare time to create a replacement config for the US army to get rid of their SCARS? It would certainly make my day, and I would send you a beer if you added an ACE config which added ACE M4's or something.

I'm only asking for the default infantry to be done, Massi has already done the Delta Force guys.

I can do it. I'm afraid it won't include any ACE weapons, I've taken an oath to never do that sort of thing. Not to mention I don't use ACE anymore, so I wouldn't have the classnames.

I can do it. I'm afraid it won't include any ACE weapons, I've taken an oath to never do that sort of thing. Not to mention I don't use ACE anymore, so I wouldn't have the classnames.

If you're doing it just for this request, I can save you the time mate, I made two a few months ago.

OA and CO.

I know it's been brought up before but can someone make 3d acog scopes that are zoomed on the outside of the scope as well as inside and then just blur the outside of the scope so it seems looks realistic but doesn't make it to unreal, something like battlefield bad company 2 type set up, Cheers.

Why don't you make it?

If you meant me, because I don't know the first thing about modding, coding, scripting, modelling. I don't have any of the programs and I'd probably make a complete hash out of it. But its only a suggestion, if you don't like the idea then don't worry.

well you don't know, why? have you ever tried? I wouldn't be making an addon thread here if I didn't try in the first place. it wasn't aimed directly at you though

I request an addon that replaces trees by palms on Takistan

I'd like to see an addon that puts a minimap in the upper right of your screen below your weapon info that functions as a translucent HUD, displaying friendly and enemy positions relative to your position out to 500m. But only if you or someone on your team has actually spotted the enemy. The same sort of info that is displayed on your big map when playing at the lower difficulty settings, but in minimap HUD form.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone already has an addon or is thinking about making an addon that keeps score information. Such as number of shots fired, number of hits, number of kills, number of head shots or body shots. Basically an accuracy count sort of thing. Might be especially useful for snipers or designated marksmen.

^_^,v,,

I would like to some sort of western city because there are many urban cities (fallujah,Baghdad) but a city like new york or london would be pretty cool, also some good police officers that aren't civvies.

I request an addon that replaces trees by palms on Takistan

that actually would be pretty cool

well you don't know' date=' why? have you ever tried? I wouldn't be making an addon thread here if I didn't try in the first place. it wasn't aimed directly at you though[/quote']

Well I have tried making stuff on computer programs but it always comes out horrible, but if there was someone out there who likes modding and was looking for a new idea maybe they'd want to do this.

Fox that's why its called the Addon Request thread.... FPDR

Well I have tried making stuff on computer programs but it always comes out horrible, but if there was someone out there who likes modding and was looking for a new idea maybe they'd want to do this.

It comes out horrible , sure, but is that a good reason to give up? ;)

It comes out horrible ' date=' sure, but is that a good reason to give up? ;)[/quote']

Fox, why dont you go and make some more boring reskins no one cares about and leave this thread alone?

Fox, why dont you go and make some more boring reskins no one cares about and leave this thread alone?

Can I see some of your exciting custom models please?

excuse me? thanks for your opinions on my addons , but I wasn't trying to insult him , or anyone in this thread, rather trying to encourage someone to actually keep trying something. That's how i got to do what I'm doing now, and not standing around for years.. barely any addons here get done. I didn't come here to insult or flame anyone, i came here to try to inspire someone.

Edited by Fox '09

1. F22 Raptor If it could activate the radar jammer like the old comanche in OPF had, that would kick ass!

2. Israel Merkava mbt

3. A Delta Force soldier with a MP5 with silencer

Lastly, it would be nice to have a desert map with fighting positions built in, and oil pumps on fire, something to simulate the first gulf war.

Lastly, it would be nice to have a desert map with fighting positions built in, and oil pumps on fire, something to simulate the first gulf war.

actually that might be pretty cool. maybe i'll ask ebanks if he wants to do that as a side-side project (lol).

somewhere based in Kuwait huh..

That post was uncalled for. But on topic.. that idea sounds interesting. Perhaps after Shahikot Valley;)