looks nice konrad1,

i would like to play around a little with that ingame too,

it also makes a potential target for the opfor.

I want more amphibious tanks from WWII like LVT or other

M18 Gun Motor Carriage

and M26 pershing to make WWII missions

LVT-4_1.jpg

M18_03.jpg

M26%20Pershing.jpg

Edited by dominikxD

anyone want the alexander arms .50 beowulf? if theres much of a demand i could release the one me and some of my mates have been using for a while

Absolutely, Had once thought about making a Rock River Arms LAR.458 but never got around to it. I hear these have often been carried by spec ops on CQB missions.

i'd love to see novajev from ofp in arma2. that'd be so awesome.

I'd like to make a request :D

the UH-1 from the (vanila arma2) USMC in black

kinda like the blackhawks color.. so no shiny metalical highlights.. but mat and kinda stealthy looking.

can this be done for me? :) as a replacement?

I would like to see a complete Desert Russian Vehicle pack that isn't in Russian, because not everybody here knows how to read the Russian Language.

I was wondering if someone could make an addon that can add the crowd/mob formation for civilians to the military squads as an option in the Editor?

I would also like to see AT LEAST an addon that "imperfects" the formations now allowed for military squads. It doesn't look human when soldiers form a perfect wedge (a line or column I could see, since that is practiced in Drill & Ceremonies) or V over uneven terrain.

Additionally, if the formation could "imperfect" differently each time it comes to a stop. That would really help the movement of the soldiers to look more human.

Is a "event cam" possible in Arma 2?

A "Event cam" is basically a little screen somewhere on your main view screen that shows you live action from another part of the battle field when something eventful happens.

For example a helicopter being shoot down or similar. I was wondering if this is even possible/realistically doable in the Arma 2 engine?

What I am talking about is something similar to the "event cam" here.

In the bottom left corner of this video at 01 seconds showing the torpedo and later showing the sinking at 33 seconds.

lqZIJHX73Xc

FYI the game is Silent hunter 3. SH5 is the newest in the series.

probably not because arma 2 doesn't support render to texture right now

Is it possible for anyone to make the recoil in planes and helicopters? Like in apache clips, the camera will shake when the cannon fires.

Is it possible for anyone to make the recoil in planes and helicopters? Like in apache clips, the camera will shake when the cannon fires.

In ACE there is camera shake in vehicles when weapons are fired.

honzikpen;1767885']hey guys' date='

is it true that if you fire the GAU-8 (Gatlin Gun) on the A-10 on ACE, the plane will shake?[/quote']

Why don't you try it and find out?

Abs

honzikpen;1768229']cause it doesnt work for me....

This.

I think one major problem for CQB fighting and fighting in urban environments is the lack of AI to use buildings as firing positions since AI cannot shoot through windows like a human player.

I think one workaround could be removing the windows in all accessible houses, so there is just an open frame in the models. With this, houses and fighting in towns might get much more realistic.

Would be great if someone would be interested in this and take care of the vanilla buildings in Utes and Chenaurus. That would add a great lot to the AI capabilities.

I'd like to request the following function for single player:

When you press a defined button the game pauses, the camera detaches from the player and can be moved freely. While being in free cam mode you can then issue and chain commands (laying waypoints and giving attack orders etc) without being in danger.

In this free cam mode only those enemies/civilians are visible that were already spotted, unspotted ones are invisible (kind of like Fog of War is used in RTS games).

The scenery should be visible at all times.

After you press the button again any commands issued/chained will be executed.

In my opinion this would make the game much more tactical in single player because you could plan your actions better. At least if you're like me and can't remember all the commands in the back of your head.

I like the idea, but i find more satisfaction with pins and my takistan map :D