writing in bold are tips to get you in the right direction

KCT (korps commando troepen) dutch special forces with balaclava and c8/m4 rifle (i know kct is already a existing addon but not with sd or balaclava ).

KCT uses the HK416 now. you could use the RH packs and a little .sqs writing to get this working.

download this->www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7914 and replace the classnames with the weapons you want and apply like the readme suggests

the balaclava can be done by "setidentity" command I guess, can be done with the same .sqs file I think

bet this is being requested hundreds of times, but a (working) ac-130 spooky gunship would be good to play with

LurchiDerLurch has a addon for this, simple and perfectly working!

Delta force operators would be cool to see.

there are the stock OA models and the Tier one addon, SFOD is pretty Tier 1

can someone please make a replace file for the venom? replace it by the uh60m_ep1? (or teach me how to)

cant seem to find the venom anywhere in the game anymore and it really screws up the harvestred campaign...

anyone want the alexander arms .50 beowulf? if theres much of a demand i could release the one me and some of my mates have been using for a while

If possible i would love to see some clutter cutters in large sizes, the ones available now only does small patches(maybe theres a good reason for that) so extremely many are needed to cover larger areas and that makes game lag.

I tried messing around with it myself as i thought the stuff was defined in a config but i guess it's in a .p3d the magic is done?

Is there any chance of a Opforce equivalent of the RHIB or some sort of fast gunboat for EAST? A bit of balance would be nice :)

If anyone would care to make a handling mod for the F-35 and the A-10 it would be appreciated, the F-35 can do 3 rolls in 1 second in ArmA 2 which is a little over the top of what the F-35 can do in real life..it makes me not want to fly it ingame, I would like it to be tuned downed ''a bit'', the F-35 has a roll rate of around 300 degrees per second. And the A-10 is a little more responsive in real life than in the game, if you chech out

at around 3:20 you can see how rapid it can do a roll, it's all just small details..but hey, it's what makes the game what it is.

Here's a quick reskin of BIS sedan and lada... I made them look like A-stan style taxis but I have no idea how to use .paa plugin nor do I know how to properly config a new vehicle and put it into Arma. So if anyone knows this stuff please make it a complete addon, shouldn't take much time. I think it would be very appreciated by many people...

ywkf.jpg

Grab it here and here

@Marshall300

will do, await release tomorrow. Do you mind if i edit the texture to make clear it is a yellowcab?

:EDITH:

Sedan:

yellowcabw.th.png

Edited by [FRL]Myke

Really quick, thanks Myke! The thing is Afghan taxis mostly don't have any markings but if you want it to be a more generic cab that's fine by me...

6290971.th.jpg

kabul20taxi20queue.th.jpg

anyone want to do a Terminator mod to Arma 2 OA/CO/standalone and then connect it with the mod Post-Apocalypse?

Has anyone considered some models of 'Terps? I was thinking along the lines that any interaction with CIVPOP would require you interpreter to be alive. Initial preference would be for a British version; Desert DPM, Osprey and Mk6 helmet with no cover. An ICOM scanner would be awesome as well for some scripting.

Has anyone thought of making Lara Croft for ArmA II? Although I don't know how you could get her to do all those …acrobatics. *drool*

Would still like to see the following if possible:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1751736&postcount=2676

Also, the fictitious MiG-31 Firefox from the Clint Eastwood movie of the same name. Maybe the F/A-37 Talon and UCAV-EDI from the movie Stealth.

^_^,v,,

Has anyone thought of making Lara Croft for ArmA II? Although I don't know how you could get her to do all those …acrobatics. *drool*

Would still like to see the following if possible:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1751736&postcount=2676

Also, the fictitious MiG-31 Firefox from the Clint Eastwood movie of the same name. Maybe the F/A-37 Talon and UCAV-EDI from the movie Stealth.

^_^,v,,

ROFL. "I want that and that and that and that and that...."

And then you are even to stupid to use the search function and find out that much stuff on your list is already available or being made.

The Predator is being made, as is the Terminator. The VFS-1 Valkyrie from ArmA works in ArmA II as well. The F-37 Talon is available. The G11, the OICW the PSG-1.....DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE GAME? -_-

Edited by Altimeter

ROFL. "I want that and that and that and that and that...."

And then you are even to stupid to use the search function and find out that much stuff on your list is already available or being made.

The Predator is being made, as is the Terminator. The VFS-1 Valkyrie from ArmA works in ArmA II as well. The F-37 Talon is available. The G11, the OICW the PSG-1.....DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE GAME? -_-

Well, before you say anything more. I have been through virtually all the addons for ArmA II on Armaholic and have tried out almost all of them. I have even tried launching ArmA II using addons intended for use with ArmA, including the VF-1S, Terminator and the HK G-11. I could not find anywhere on Armaholic that had the OICW or PSG-1. I did see some posting about RobertHammer working on the OICW and M134 minigun for ArmA and the Lost Brothers Mod has a PSG-1 listed.

However, most of the time I try to launch ArmA II with ArmA addons they either call for a higher version (most likely the version of ArmA) than 1.07 and the addon will usually not load or appear in the Armor or Editor and many of the ArmA addons that I do get to show up cause the game to crash when I launch.

I've been all over Armaholic's downloads section for ArmA and ArmA II…I'll keep looking though if there's some addon I don't see. Where are you searching? Cause I don't see the F/A-37 Talon either in here or on Armaholic.

I don't have the old ArmA, only ArmA II. None of the stores around here carry it and I bought the last copy of ArmA II and they won't be restocking the game and no one carries ArmA II:OA. I guess I'll have to buy it online.

Edited by kage74

The jet from robotech is here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1747768&postcount=1

The Talon I dont know exactly, but this one is similar, it also moves the wings forward like the one in "Stealth"

http://s1.directupload.net/images/101007/lhwp7vkp.jpg

Icebraker makes the Predator for his "Lingor" map, together with all the features known from the movie.

The BWmod has the PSG1, and RobertHammer and some other guy made Metal Gear units and weapons for them.

Next time use the search function before posting a list with 50 entrys ;)

anyone want the alexander arms .50 beowulf? if theres much of a demand i could release the one me and some of my mates have been using for a while

yeah!!! that rifle is badass...

I would like to request two weapons:

DSR-50 / DSR-1 Rifle

Ruger Mini-14

a replacment pack tutorial would be nice

Edited by pre-Vet
Problem solved