Blabla I want this and this and this and this

Next time check the forum man. Half you list is already available, and in very high quality.

Yes, Motor Infantry has been made, VDV has been made in both woodland and desert camos, GRU spetsnaz has various camos, then you have various other ones that have been made. Simple search and you will find them.

I know these addons. I propose an addon with the list cited above. All compatible OA.

If you have this I will like to have a list. :)

Again it is a proposition. I feel that you have trouble. I just hope a certain given ideas, story we have not only addons British and Americans.;)

;)

No trouble ;). However, I don't see them being added into a big compiliation. OA compatible though, I believe the Motor Infantry by Slayer is OA compatible and knowing SARMAT they will release VDV as OA compatible.

OK to Slayer. For VDV Sarmat I did not know and it's a super good news:yay::yay:

who is doing the desert marines again ?

bink, but if he doesn't finish them ill do them

I want a surface-to-air-missile. Dont care if SA-2, or S-300, just a working SAM-site.

I want a surface-to-air-missile. Dont care if SA-2, or S-300, just a working SAM-site.

+++ for an SA-2...And even if its just a static object, for missions it would be great as a target.

wld was making one i think.. but he needs help with it

No, he was making an SA-8, which is mobile, and those 2 guys want a SA-2/SAM Site which would be standalone/not mobile - missiles.

Right, I also dont need a WORKING SA-2...I just want a generic "SAM site" object, even if its not realistic or accurate.

Just something like this for missions:

af6pqpuy.jpg

Edited by Dean.F

Hello

first id like to say, Thank you mod makers! and everybody who helped.!

Youre the ones keeping this game so awesome.

down to busenis though..

I have some ideas.

Bleufor.

KCT (korps commando troepen) dutch special forces with balaclava and c8/m4 rifle (i know kct is already a existing addon but not with sd or balaclava ).

Marsof (marine special operation forces) also netherlands and balaclava.

woodland.

bet this is being requested hundreds of times, but a (working) ac-130 spooky gunship would be good to play with (people say it is unfair, well a damn nuke is unfair too. and war is not fair;)

Delta force operators would be cool to see.

Opfor:

North korea army addon.

Somali pirates.

and also like requested sometimes it really be nice to have Surface to air missiles static launcher only to blow it up in sf missions.

just some idea's i had thank you. Keep up the good work

;)

+++ for an SA-2...And even if its just a static object, for missions it would be great as a target.
Right, I also dont need a WORKING SA-2...I just want a generic "SAM site" object, even if its not realistic or accurate.

and also like requested sometimes it really be nice to have Surface to air missiles static launcher only to blow it up in sf missions.

;)

Amen to that.

I remember the old "Delta Force" game, where you had to attack SAM-sites quite often.

Hello

first id like to say, Thank you mod makers! and everybody who helped.!

Youre the ones keeping this game so awesome.

down to busenis though..

I have some ideas.

Bleufor.

KCT (korps commando troepen) dutch special forces with balaclava and c8/m4 rifle (i know kct is already a existing addon but not with sd or balaclava ).

Marsof (marine special operation forces) also netherlands and balaclava.

woodland.

bet this is being requested hundreds of times, but a (working) ac-130 spooky gunship would be good to play with (people say it is unfair, well a damn nuke is unfair too. and war is not fair;)

Delta force operators would be cool to see.

Opfor:

North korea army addon.

Somali pirates.

just some idea's i had thank you. Keep up the good work

;)

highlighted is stuff i am doing .

Edited by Fox '09

Hey everyone! Thought I'd add to the creative pool here. I was thinking of adding a very detailed F/A-18E SuperHornet to the game. Not sure if this is possible, but by detailed I mean most of the buttons and switches in the cockpit can be pushable. That doesn't have to happen, but at least something thats accurate and isn't some horrible remake. Thanks!

Opfor:

North korea army addon.

I agree with this, a North Korean Opfor faction would be great.

I also gotta say too that a 'SAM Site' object/weapon would be awesome.

Hey, has anyone came across a taxi cab for Arma 2? I think I might have seen one based on BIS sedan but can't remember where...

Hey, has anyone came across a taxi cab for Arma 2? I think I might have seen one based on BIS sedan but can't remember where...

Indeed, a yellow cab would be nice! :)

As for me... I'm currently preparing to make a sci-fi parody campaign that I originally wanted to edit under ArmA1 - but I realized that Hitcher's frenetic Space Invaders mod was unfortunately not converted to ArmA2. I already contacted him through PM regarding a possible conversion but didn't receive any response, so I thought I'd post my conversion request here as well to ask him for an ArmA2 version, 'cause maybe there are a couple of additional sci-fi fans besides me who'd want to see his alien ships and troops in action in the sequel as well... :)

The M24E1 or (XM2010)

That's a pretty shmexy rifle